Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (64743 Views)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why am I commenting on this?!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Monalisa185(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

@ lalasticlala

The bride’s mother, Yemisi Wada – who
recently turned 50 – was married to Femi Fani-
Kayode for about 3 years before they parted
ways. Their marriage is blessed with 3 beautiful
daughters.[b]

Their marriage is blessed with 3 daughters and they are married for about 3years. This mean Fani-Kayode's 3 daughters have just 1yr interval between them. Na whaoo for Femi Fani-Kayode.

He no get plans for children spacing at all.

lol, that must be the reason behind the wife's 'taking off'

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Monalisa185(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mprepz:
Why am I commenting on this?!

you obviously need help asap. pele... tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by gidjah(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-femi-fani-kayodes-ex-wife-steps-out-with-husband-daughters-wedding/
'they were Married for three years and got three beautiful kids to show for it'are my eyes seeing pretty well ??is that how potent uncle KAY is ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by mohisi: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by ElFenomeno1: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Happy married life to the young lady.
And good to have her mother and step father around
Anything else is irrelevant!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Monalisa185(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Birds Of the same feather flocks together,the rich marries the rich and the poor marries the poor. These broke girls should face their studies or face their work cos if you think you can marry a ready-made man because you're beautiful,then you're sleeping on a bicycle because beautiful girls are too much even among the high class not to talk of the low class,even to be a rich man's aristo,you'd have to queue with jazz with everything,and that's if you're lucky

what is this? grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by haconjy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
I laugh at so many comment here...the importance of father is importance at home...I blame the bride most...your father is living and u can't make him there...the groom is worst cause I believe it can't allow it too cause one day it will be his turn...so he should try and convince the Parent to be there...and lastly...can anyone of u here do your marriage if your father is alive and not present? well its better for the husband to make sure he settle his dispute if he doesn't want something like this in future...

www.haconjy..com

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by staymore: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Femi Fani Kayode is a heartless man, he has no soul, why would a man allow the grudges/issues he has with the mother of his children prevent him from attending their wedding ceremony? i only pity that yellow pawpaw who is engaged to him, he will so disrespect her and treat her like trash, if he could do it to his own blood, who da hell is she?

He was not informed like the father of the bride. If you were in his position what would have done?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Monalisa185:

you obviously need help asap. pele... tongue
Still nt commenting... Bt wat is ds 'pele'
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Demdem(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
No wonder the girl care less about Femi Fani kayode his real dad. What else does she want when a responsible dad like this Wada chap has given his blessings? Femi can go ffuck himself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
ok... FFK wasn't there?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by andyanders: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Femi Fani Kayode is a heartless man, he has no soul, why would a man allow the grudges/issues he has with the mother of his children prevent him from attending their wedding ceremony? i only pity that yellow pawpaw who is engaged to him, he will so disrespect her and treat her like trash, if he could do it to his own blood, who da hell is she?

Femi Kayode is not a normal person hence his action. He is not a responsible father and as such, do not expect anything less than what he displayed. He is a disgrace to fatherhood as he is always under the influence of his weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dddddddddd

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
No wonder the girl care less about Femi Fani kayode his real dad. What else does she want when a responsible dad like this Wada chap has given his blessings? Femi can go ffuck himself.

Bless you bro,

He wasn't there for her when she was growing up and he wanted to be invited officially for her wedding.... It is kinda funny.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by stalione(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided God pls forgive me on this one,I so much hate FFK with passion and all my heart.Hopeless flirt sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by legaxi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Three daughters in Three years Na wa Ooooo The guy obviously denied her breathing space no wander she left him.
Good for her though

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by ladej(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
are you sure he was invited ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by mamajaz(f): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Her life is better without him grin
How is lasisi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by osaslord500(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why?

he is not married and he is also against his daughter marriage
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin Na wa o, I posted before the guy above me na! grin
Is there any money involve in this FTC of a thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by kamair237(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
FFK now FFO likes his women young(not nearly 50) dats y he is dating an under 30.... Nomatta Wat him for attend her doughter marriage nah... no fatherly blessing for bride... I hear d man disown d wedding on media....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
I posted before the spacebooker above me too.
What is happening here?
Ere omode

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Dindondin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:
Fani kayode would be ashamed of himself.
I don't think so
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
If he cud divorce 3 women then he has a big problem. I even heard he was into incestuous acts with his daughters & even allowed obj 2 nack them. He is a living dead. I pity how he ll end.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Is there any money involve in this FTC of a thing ni?
Naa Joblessness dey worry them jare. moronic pple
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa Joblessness dey worry them jare. moronic pple
I tire Ooooooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by deltateam: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
I posted before the spacebooker above me too.
What is happening here?

Seriously you are an otule okuko? embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by crisycent: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
FFK, na man you be! You get eye for women. See the new meat when you dey flog now. I dey envy you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by friends4ever(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Most of you guys running your garbage mouth are not married or have not experience marital life. Pray not to be a victim of broken home. Some women are very good in brainwashing their kids over their dad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
[b]@ lalasticlala
daughters.

Their marriage is blessed with 3 daughters and they are married for about 3years. This mean Fani-Kayode's 3 daughters have just 1yr interval between them. Na whaoo for Femi Fani-Kayode.

It clearly shows he cared less abt his ex wife 's health. How cud a sane man be having babies every year like pigs. He is a dog even obj confirmed it grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by victorazy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Her life is better without him grin

Who told u. He brought her into this world and he still has superior over her.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by akanbiaa(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
[b]@ lalasticlala
daughters.

did it occur to you that people give birth before marriage these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.