Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (71540 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
I wish them well @ the Kirikiri Maximum Prison shocked

Doubt if the will even see justice grin

Nigeria Police could silence them overnight tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by abdulaz: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought they said the ring leader was a female, so where is she in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Can the bank management compare the pictures of these suspected robbers to the images captured by the bank CCTV, cos personally I don't really trust Nigeria Police, those guys could have been some other convicts that have been in their custody for sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
liopkol:

These guys could be innocent oooo. Blv me 5m could make one risk him life begin point at the innocent people.
They dnt even look innocent cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by phransix147(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Hmmm

Where is the gang leader- the woman I heard that tied live snake on her waist during the operation?

Great job if THEY ARE TRULY THE ONES.

U sure don't trust NPF...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by magicminister: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
I honestly have a feeling these guys are innocent.
If nigerian police tortures you, you will confess to being osama bin laden......

Bleep d police...

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by micbreezy7(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerian police are jokers....y only 4? and where is the girl said to be btw the age of 19-21?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by zubby29(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
weldon npf,you guys can do better
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Munzakah(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
ninety-nine days for the thief one day one for the owner.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by deekseen(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eyewitnesses said they were around their 20's in age. Those men in the middle don old o.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by bigv(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Your thoughts is as good as mine jare. Robbers who burnt down a whole jeep before escaping. Not these hungry looking faces they're parading.
By the way, they were able to catch the guys and the lady among them is stronger ba? Nigeria we hail thee!
Beremx:
So they couldn't catch the only female Who took paying in the robbery? I hope the police is not parading innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by erudean: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't blv the Nigeria Police, remember the DSS did something similar in the past. When they(police) are under pressure they have a way of parading criminals on agreement that they'll free them at the end of the day. So long as they own up, if not where is the gal most ppl saw who lead the operation? I smell a rat jare!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by pakatifeanyi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think these are the real robbers,if they are, then where is the gang leader?the small gal the led them

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by SirAweezy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg whch one of them be Zico and Area lol..

Rossi, see guys oo.. See guys wey we dey look for lol
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na them be this?

See as the first one do head like Kenneth omeruo our super eagles defender abi na him brother? ;DNa them be this?

See as the first one do head like Kenneth omeruo our super eagles defender abi na him brother?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
These guys look too relaxed for bank robbers. Has anyone from the bank identified them?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
These aren't them now. undecided OK where is their female leader? I'm sure these police men just went for a raid and round up innocent peeps having fun

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by kamair237(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
this no be film how d catch dem ?? Make dem send Dat Comissioner for north east Make he proof him howfar with boko bois...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
xxxx

Yes! Yes'yall!

I finally made it.

Even though i walk through the valley of chronic space bookers i fear no one.

For my Tecno Phone is with me, day and night, battling with the wizards of Space Booking and First to Comment.

Now we made it. Na God Win.

I dedicate this page to everyone who believe that:

[size=15pt]Paying Attention Critical National Issues is Far Better Than Wearing Pampers To Visit Cows.[/size]

First to Comment. wink
This is quite childish. Absolutely ridiculous!!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by rheether(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
No swag, see how local them dey yet they robbed those bank like Italian Mafians.. I doubt if they are the ones.. By the way, where is the girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by RJayson(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am interested in the lady. Staying glue to TV for interview. The girl gan gan is the thief, dem boys be follow follow.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
u see ur life,wen u hole gun dey form badst
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I dont trust the police one bit...

They will cohearse you to make false statements against yourself just to have a good face...

Tell us in details how they were caught...

Thanks
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
After robbing over 20Million they were caught wearing clothes like these, Nigeria Police are bunch of Hypocrites with their lies
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
ndidibabe:
This is quite childish. Absolutely ridiculous!!

I am a 45 year old married Yoruba woman with 4 kids. Please respect the boundaries. Adult!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
xxxx

Yes! Yes'yall!

I finally made it.

Even though i walk through the valley of chronic space bookers i fear no one.

For my Tecno Phone is with me, day and night, battling with the wizards of Space Booking and First to Comment.

Now we made it. Na God Win.

I dedicate this page to everyone who believe that:

[size=15pt]Paying Attention Critical National Issues is Far Better Than Wearing Pampers To Visit Cows.[/size]
Also better than funding his brothers(bk boys)

First to Comment. wink
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought they said a lady was their oga where is she
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by shezinton(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope dey are d real person...if dey are...is gd tin 4 our police
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by daikale: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where is the woman that led them?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Inoemitse: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
see Dis small boyz , and wen you see dem for road dem go dey behave like say deer papa son make am not known say dem be like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.