Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (71514 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by malbro(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
***[b][/b]these are the suspected faces...so na suspect still**
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by medar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
But where is the girl who led the group robbery?
Maybe I should read the story first sha?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by princesslucy83: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Are we sure this guys are the bank Robbers? i don`t trust NPF all the way, if this are the guys where is the woman?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Rabsque(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't believe these are the thieves that robbed in Ikorodu. They have Two females among them. The team leader with a snake round her waist and a tortoise as necklace on her chest. If she's not among them, then these are another set of robbers, they're not the ones that robbed Ikorodu twice using the water as their escape route.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where is Cutehector and olas24u when you need them? cool cool
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by heykims(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
In as much as I know that the police are basttards, I respect them when they do things like this..
Kudos.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by idu1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think these guys are the armed robbers...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by juman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
medar:
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mr metro Naija,,,this is the last time you are being warned about stealing posts from www.nationalhelm.com....unless you want to your blog to be deleted by your host server which is Google...How can you become a successful blogger if you cant work hard..we take COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Serious...Copy and paste blogger...
metronaija:
These are the faces of the suspected criminals who partook in the Ikorodu robbery -attacking two banks and carting away with huge sum of money....The robbers attacked the banks located at Ipakodo Ebute, near Ogolonto in Ikorodu. They were said to have used speed boats in accessing the community, raiding First Bank and Zenith bank in the area.

PHOTO CREDIT: Damilare Okunola

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-ikorodu-bank-robbers-paraded-by.html

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
How sure
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by sswondaboi(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jst hope they caught the right people..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by freeage7(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thief na thief. Who steal with gun na thief. Person wey steal with biro na thief. Those wey dey empty our treasury nko? Dem no be thieves? But these set of political thieves are untouchable. Chai! If to say dem no catch dem, dem 4 be champions, biggest boys, even give testimonies for church. Dem don even tear Lexus Jeep and SUV's . Anyway, naija police una doh!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by lifeofolaizy: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
big lie they just go pick all this one and tell them to act like them foolish sad sad sad sad sad police
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
roperpole:

Where is the small gal around 20yrs old who is their leader. Hmmmm, I smell lies
Nobody ever said she was caught. Only 4 out of 15 have been apprehended, and paraded, QED.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't trust police one bit. These boys could be okada riders and vulcanizers. Less they confess to the crime , me no go believe police.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by sweatlana: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria police!

I'm sure these are innocent people. ..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
abeg, which of them bought lexus jeep?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by IceDude(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ijaya123:
Kudos to the Nigerian police on this one.
Dont give dem any kudos jor. What makes u think they are the real robbers? If nor be sumtin wey i reason i for say i hate Nigerian police pass devil sef....Like i alwayz say, if u see Nigerian police u nor run nai be say leg dey pain u
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:
Where is Cutehector and olas24u when you need them? cool cool
lmao... Hav their photos been uploaded?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by femi4: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
So they couldn't catch the only female Who took part in the robbery? I hope the police is not parading innocent people.
According to the report, no woman was among them. A guy actually dressed like a lady
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by gidjah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
medar:
Maybe I should read the story first sha?
heard the person only disguised as a lady, d true identity of the person was a male! if that's true, then they should have been smarter than that, heard they were nabbed in a car sales park were they were negotiating for a suv four leg,too bad for the group o, despite that, Stealing is not corruption!who is gonna stand for them now that uncle fisher man ain't no more in power ??
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:

I am a 45 year old married Yoruba woman with 4 kids. Please respect the boundaries. Adult!
This is serious!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please what are they still waiting for? Ekwulobia prison straight #Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by olas24u(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Hav their photos been uploaded?

Police men ?right.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
femi4:
According to the report, no woman was among them. A guy actually dressed like a lady
That's a lie! Eye witnesses said they saw a woman who had a live snake tied to her waist. If the police said there was no woman among the robbers, they lie!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Chubhie: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
So dia Visas wia not ready b4 d operation? huh? Bleep up niggas
Dem no even need visa to enter Ghana. If you are not the ocean eleven I thought. I'm interested in knowing which of em shouted the infamous “O boy see money”
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by justjify(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:
Unveiling the artwork of my official single. The song review is set to drop here on nairaland 14-07-2015.........pls help #supportgoodmusic

Good one bro.

Oya Airforce1 over to you

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
olas24u:

Police men ?right.
I mean d suspected criminals
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Rotimi47: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where are their guns?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by hollypagan: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
WHERE IS THE LADY?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why do I have this feeling, that these are the wrong guys....... Nigerian police! Nigerian police!! Nigerian police!!! How many times I call una? Let it be the real culprits. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.