Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (71554 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
shame to TINUBU, he hs made ndi yoloba the biggest fools in the world, ndi ofe mman are learners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Hav their photos been uploaded?
No na their diagram been draw
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Williams1245(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerian police are not credible enough, believe me this is a plot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by otimothy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
i thought they said the gang was led by a young lady and all the boys were young fella's,i hope innocent people arent been paraded sha,God help us.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by 0866ma081: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls all of you saying they are not the. Real theifs is it that you know the Robbers personaly? Cause I dn' t understand
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chubhie:
Dem no even need visa to enter Ghana. If you are not the ocean eleven I thought. I'm interested in knowing which of em shouted the infamous “O boy see money”
no is like dis...“AREa, come and
see money. See money
wey we dey look for,”
s
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chubhie:
Dem no even need visa to enter Ghana. If you are not the ocean eleven I thought. I'm interested in knowing which of em shouted the infamous “O boy see money”
no is like dis...“AREa, come and
see money. See money
wey we dey look for,”
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by fanzz: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy angry wrong face
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Una sure cos dis ones be like innocent Ooooh angry angry
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by architez: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
xxxx

Yes! Yes'yall!

I finally made it.

Even though i walk through the valley of chronic space bookers i fear no one.

For my Tecno Phone is with me, day and night, battling with the wizards of Space Booking and First to Comment.

Now we made it. Na God Win.

I dedicate this page to everyone who believe that:

[size=15pt]Paying Attention Critical National Issues is Far Better Than Wearing Pampers To Visit Cows.[/size]

First to Comment. wink

Hearty congrats, bro. Architez speaking. I'll be there one day too. Just a matter of time.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by stephenqueen: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
chimerase2:
Una own dn finish
After naija police dn deal with una finish una go sabi somtin grin
You self believe am ba undecided

When thief dey rob this mumu police men pick race nw dem talk say dem don catch dem angry angry
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Geedhey(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Until i see the female leader i wont believe Nigerian Police have been known to parade innocent victims just to make a point whenever they are under pressure to get criminals. How come they could get 4 men without getting the only women. still waiting though
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by betty202020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
So they couldn't catch the only female Who took part in the robbery? I hope the police is not parading innocent people.
Did u know modus operendi of crimimals? a thief with up to #10m and is still within the vicinity is a dullard. even as u are typing this, can not give police information that will lead to her arrest if u know her. how many times have u given out information to police or other security agancies even when u know the culprit or the offence is commited in ur presence? police is not juju and does not go spiritual to know who is where... your information can save the society from men of the underworld.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by solonazzy: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
nairabliss:

trust me. . this are not the real thieves
Trust me, dey r... Look at Dr faces, no remorse.... Wen u catch some1 witout any excuse or evidence he didn't do Wat u accuse of him, dats hw u wuld look.... Go n study more of criminal minds
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hustling goes wrong
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Hmmm

Where is the gang leader- the woman I heard that tied live snake on her waist during the operation?

Great job if THEY ARE TRULY THE ONES.
hmm I appreciates your words if they are truly the ones

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice job. But where is the lady that is leading the group?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by twistakelv: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bush meat don finally catch d hunter, i no trust these guyz face atall. I guess d police caught d right pipo
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLUSHEGUN2003:

DANGOTE RAMADAN PROMO IS ON AGAIN,HURRY NOW WHY STOCK LAST.
You can now purchase any of our products at their factories price.
DANGOTE CEMENT: #1000 per Bag
SUGAR #2000 per Bag and more
Rice #5000
Call Sales manager on
07038719384 or contact dangoteportlandcement451@gmail.com
for inquiry.
NOTE: We deliver our goods to
where ever state our customers may reside in stocks,sites or construction company.
Thief, ur own end time dey come, how many usernames u register to well this ur scam?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
they said there was a woman carrying snake on her neck at d robbery scene where she dey for these pics nah?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by opey112(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
xxxx

Yes! Yes'yall!

I finally made it.

Even though i walk through the valley of chronic space bookers i fear no one.

For my Tecno Phone is with me, day and night, battling with the wizards of Space Booking and First to Comment.

Now we made it. Na God Win.

I dedicate this page to everyone who believe that:

[size=15pt]Paying Attention Critical National Issues is Far Better Than Wearing Pampers To Visit Cows.[/size]

First to Comment. wink
hope money Don enter your account with this trash.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by sucess001(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=18pt]but i tot all the people who were there said they were mostly teenagers...are you sure these are the people?[/size]
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by cosby07: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Big Lie, big lie, big lie, big lie, they told us the Lekki boko robbers were caught, months later, thesame formation and formular was used at ikorodu, now dem don catch them...hmmm NPF !!! Even though i no be police, i dey watch NCIS, True Crime etc, this one are just petty thieves
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by andyanders: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let the bank staffs see if they can identify these guys to be sure the true identity of the guys arrested.Also, let the CCTV be checked to see if it captured any of them.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by toprealman: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Hmmm

Where is the gang leader- the woman I heard that tied live snake on her waist during the operation?

Great job if THEY ARE TRULY THE ONES.
I NEED TO SEE THE CCTV ACCOUNT.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
roperpole:

Where is the small gal around 20yrs old who is their leader. Hmmmm, I smell lies

Nigerians sha, why are u like this? Do u think the police are magicians? They haven't caught the lady that led them so what? So because they haven't caught her then they haven't been working? Smh. U people should cut the police some slack, of u think it is that easy then go join the force.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by chimerase2: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

You self believe am ba undecided

When thief dey rob this mumu police men pick race nw dem talk say dem don catch dem angry angry
grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by treasure2: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
So, they actually wanted us to believe this tale? We are not dumb like them. This is replacement tactics and forming of activities. The real robbers are in their hotel rooms laughing and drinking to stupor! God is the true Judge
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by clerkkent: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
cosby07:
Big Lie, big lie, big lie, big lie, they told us the Lekki boko robbers were caught, months later, thesame formation and formular was used at ikorodu, now dem don catch them...hmmm NPF !!! Even though i no be police, i dey watch NCIS, True Crime etc, this one are just petty thieves

Exactly ma thot too, Lekki robbery 4 was caught out of total, IKD robbery 4 also paraded.
I smell a ploy
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
See they took a risk n got caught...get rich or die tryin as long as de did not rob on highways...affectin innocent pple if na bank well na so..na d rite plaace..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.