Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Opportunities In Agric Value Chain - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Opportunities In Agric Value Chain (1602 Views)

Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State / Business & Investment Opportunities In Agric/imported goods? / See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In Agric Value Chain by iniobong888(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria is a land of opportunities, it is quite interesting when you cross the length and width of this great country that you see opportunities untapped and you ask yourself questions are they citizens in this states not seeing it?
Why is that foreigners are always the first to see the enormous opportunities in our land and we the citizens are not see it or even exploiting it . From Calabar to Yobe , the opportunities are eye catching yet we wallow in poverty. I will like to tailor down the opportunities to those in the agric value chain sector
The opportunities to farm, to process, to package, preservation are all round calling for attention. For consideration if we only explore the diary sector, it is quite Visible that there is a lot of opportunities in the dairy sector , there is a lot of cattle in the North but few in the South and the west that on own is a chain of opportunities.
The opportunities in this sector vary like:
a) Transporting Cows, goats and sheep from the North to the South and the west ,
b) Innovation can be added through transporting this raw meat through cold vans
c) Dry meat processing
d) Fresh milk production
e) Yoghurt production
f) Feed production from bones, blood
g) Manure from there waste of livestock

It might interest you to know that there are some of this business that you can start on a Zero level to a small budget depending on the volume that you may pay , but the questions is are you seeing the opportunities ?
I tend to look out to other sector in the agric value chain and exploits the opportiuties in this sector .
 for questions please call 07034706326

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture / I Need Palm Oil Producers In Delta State Or Edo State. / I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.