Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (45010 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by RockMaxi: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015

The looks on OBJ. grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
o
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
When and where did this happen?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is that what they are? shocked
CR77:
Mumu
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by holuwajaytee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na so#chilling when hundreds are dieing in the north#smh 4 naija
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
iffydave:
I am tired of watching pishures

We need ACTION
its not a must dat u must watch pinshure
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
obj ugly sha
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Pebcak: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by beyoncausme: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice one....
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Badgers14: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why are obj and co using a translator, dont they understand English grin

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by doncholino(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
wats de occassion
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
our VP too short sha
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Lastdon02(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
see baba iyabo face like
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
akon done dey old...
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
See baba headphone, baba be like akon this ur music sweet ooo
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by nne4(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is Akon a politician Anyway nice pictures
Read
20 Lovely Things You Can Do To Make Your Woman Happy and Loved http:///xz8j6
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akon

The new minister of Entertainment I guess smiley

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jeez!! This guy is still alive!!
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by gbongbo6070(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Seriously am happy with what akon is about to do in Africa, at least he is more better than our 9JA musicians travel in and outside the country snapping pishures like snapping machine, buying good for nothing houses at fake area call lekki....

more grace to your elbow.....
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by kokoA(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God he knows life is not all about booty, boobzz, drugs, blink-blink, Ferrari and baby mamas.. Somebody should remind all these nigerian artists o.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
hw e take affect t d price of fresh fish?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akon... One of the nicest human beings God blessed the earth... Bless your soul for me bro. cool cool cool
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Watin be my own, thank God I'm not from Nigeria, I'm from Burundi
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cc: ishilove
efilefun:
This shows u a kid, Akon I bet is way younger than your father and here he is trying to bring electricity to the whole of Africa but your deluded brain can't just stop hating. Instead of you appreciating his efforts and search within ur mind what u could do to better ur life u are here hating like any of them even know u exist.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Adenugay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
am not hating, but are you guys sure this Akon is not broke? I know he is still richer than me though.

Akon is one of the most popular African artiste of all time, but my instinct is given me some kind of weird feelings toward him
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chai Akon - from Konvict to chilling with heads of states. Wow. St Louis stand up.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by amanze15(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
For every LP lady gaga releases akon get a major chunk of proceeds from sales, LADY GAGA retired akon hahahahha angry grin great innovation for africa
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by manchester1: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
osibanjo is beta sigma compared 2 akon
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by aminho(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
i was there
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cc: ishilove
I don't think any rules had been violated there just telling the fact.... Get a life

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rolling with the big boys.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.