Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (44994 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Chibokgame: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
How does this their picture display relate to Nigeria politics
Or the fight against Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Young03(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Osibanjo be like....no b ds dude wey i bin de hear in song far back

thank u lord
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rule #2
why did you have to bring my dad in to your silly comment? How is it a crime I don't know them? Must I know them?
efilefun:
I don't think any rules had been violated there just telling the fact.... Get a life

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by dckng16(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
D banj shld also have been invited. I love dat dude
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
You've been scammed
Flashh:
Sorry you don't know them... Only high standard people know them. smiley
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by anonimi: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg na why Obasanjo come open mouth like sey make housefly enter am shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598229_img20150706170431_jpeg0ddfeaee8e57280a64a03a5b6b34f211
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by hustler86(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
9c 1 bro, u truly a respectable Afrikan dude. But Baba Iyabo shaa, d man jst raise mouth lik door wey dem open grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
efilefun:
May God almighty continue to bless Akon for not forgetting his roots after being successful, may we all be successful in our endeavors so as to help the less privileged in our societies.
Amen!!
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dont know why some people wont respect their old age
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by demiawise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Baba be like what wrong with small boy.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistabiola:
Akon said on Twitter "@Akon I was honoured to speak about the #AkonLightingAfrica & the #SolarAcademywith like-minded Buisness & leaders"
Akon d ex-convict my nigga. in his voice `convict music, akon & ob trice, yeah...'

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by demiawise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
demiawise:
Baba be like what is wrong with this small boy.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by U2ice(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
ayusco85:
obj ugly sha
Re u jst knwin?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Omalicious1: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
when i look at elumelu and remember aniocha north....i just smh

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by brixton: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
The hypo from ota

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by U2ice(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mprepz:
Jeez!! This guy is still alive!!

Sorry bro...next time focus on his forehead
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
see as OBJ dey learn from Akon
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by rheether(f): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Respect to you Akon.. It doesn't just end with Music. There is more to it.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by cap28: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I totally respect what akon is doing in Africa, big up bros!

2 Likes

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
adorablepepple:
Y is baba's mouth like that?

Baba be like "Ah! Na song e sing dey abi na talk e dey talk?"
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by carzola(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
SW house boy.... he is never in Aso Rock where the country is being run... what buhari is doing is to be sending him up nd down like an errand boy.. while he and his fellow retards turn the countries finance upside down...

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by talk2cj08(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Much respect to Akon
Meanwhile Unveiling the artwork of my official single. The song review is set to drop here on nairaland 14-07-2015.........pls help #supportgoodmusic

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by anonimi: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omalicious1:
when i look at elumelu and remember aniocha north....i just smh

What is it about Aniocha North?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Mancity26(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
ndlife:
Look at where good music have taken him to,why our own guy airforce1 is still waiting.
u funny ooo, leave airforce alone nah
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Teebass001(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
All of you guys that are singing the praises of Akon to the heavens, wait until you read this;
http://ynaija.com/does-akon-really-want-to-light-up-africa/
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
See obasanjo big mouth and nose.shey he wan swallow akon...
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by sukkot: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adenugay:
am not hating, but are you guys sure this Akon is not broke? I know he is still richer than me though.

Akon is one of the most popular African artiste of all time, but my instinct is given me some kind of weird feelings toward him
he is worth 80 million dollars

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/akon-net-worth/
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by charly4lyf(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Are they about releasing a joint track too? Cos nothing is in possible here o
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akon is doing a wonderful thing with his project, and playing an obvious role in bringing attention to the African continent.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by sukkot: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
SW house boy.... he is never in Aso Rock where the country is being run... what buhari is doing is to be sending him up nd down like an errand boy.. while he and his fellow retards turn the countries finance upside down...
respect the white biabia wey dey on top dat ya biafran mandible
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Berrymoss(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
walescounis:
See Obasanjo, Second to the last Picture tho
. Obj be monkey n Akon be the banana. Obj's expression =monkey wey see succulent banana grin grin grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by vickylois(f): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Third pic got me laughing soo hard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.