Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation (47707 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
I smell something fishy. They may not b d real robbers DAT robbed d bank
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by armadeo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
eskober:
i don't believe this poo the story get kicked leg how can someone get about 2 million and another person 180k for the same risk. [b]Nigerian police can make a 20 yrs old confess to a crime that was committed 70 yrs ag[/b]o

Imagine in court...

Lawyer.. Here is the man who stile the money during the independence celebration in 1960.

Judge ... Mr man how old are you..

Plaintiff... 20 years sir.

Lol. Naija police are actually dumb enough to do this shit.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
they caught 4 out of 18? not impressive...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Dindondin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maintech:
Eye witness reports saw a woman as the gang leader, now police report says there was no woman... thalo lie ni?
I refuse to believe the police story.
Several eye witness account said a woman led them.
Did one of these thieves dress like a woman?
We need answers.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by meforyou1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria Police always lying to themselves. Eyewitnesses saw a lady. Where is d lady? One ediot among them claimed he only just drove them to the Creek and was given 2 million naira. Nonsense
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by keandre: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmm

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by stephenqueen: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No be them... I am 100% sure.... their story no follow....

No mind them, when dem boiz dey perform drama for inside bank boiz dey shout zico see money wey we dey find, bring bag.the mumu police no see dem catch o, now dem talk say dem catch dem.We no get tribal mark for face na grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind them, when dem boiz dey perform drama for inside bank boiz dey shout zico see money wey we dey find, bring bag.the mumu police no see dem catch o, now dem talk say dem catch dem.We no get tribal mark for face na grin grin

You dey mind them grin grin....when area and zico dey display, them dey hide for grammer school... now them dey form Jack Bauer
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by aspirebig: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
no2fuks:

you are uncivilized kill kill kill

Obviously, you are one of them....or their friend....You better repent, because no peace for the wicked...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by trappatoni(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dannyset:
As far as am concerned, this is still rubbish and not well cooked. Their first robbery in Ikorodu was very close to my house. Those guys were ruthless and unforgiven. To me, this na lie and fabrication. Gurl dey the operation wella.
These guys may be robbers but they are definitely not those ones.
den talk say woman no dey, may be na man turn to woman. GOD DEY SHA.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by JudgementHammer: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
This lagos state police comissioner is really trying. Kudos to him. Just that he's failed to enact enforced strategies on corrupt lagos police officers. D corruption in lagos police is d worst of all states. But in reaching a productive end of broadcasted investigations d man is really trying. I forsee a future police IG in him
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by ayoola22: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Speaking also to journalists was Monday Ikuesan, 37, who confessed to be a fisherman involved in bunkering within the area.

Ikuesan, a father of two, also stated that he got N180, 000 for his efforts in the robbery and has since ‘invested’ the money in getting kegs which he used for oil theft.

“I was accosted by some people and was forcefully asked to take them over the water or release my speedboat that was how I got involved.

“I am not a member of the gang. I was only involved in the Lekki robbery prior to the Ikorodu incident,” he explained soberly.
"

Haba, this na film but even nollywood will be better........

He is not a member of the gang but was only involved in Lekki robbery prior.......and the picked him at random concidentally to transport them .....i dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by no2fuks(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
aspirebig:

Obviously, you are one of them....or their friend....You better repent, because no peace for the wicked...

not funny.... i hope you can change your mentality tho I know alot of nigerians think like you and that's f**ked up
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hmmmm

Hmmmm.....watin happen na?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by henchamb(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
if NPF is serious on thiis matter, they should get the phone number of the oga called million, trace him with his telcom and get his loation bfor parading these guys.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by hustla(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
And how sure are we that SARZ didnt torture them till they confessed to what they didnt do?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by tdayof(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:
yoruba boyz and robbery, i remember senior rambo.. Talk of armed robbery, SW boys are number one, talk of agboro, they are number one, area boyz...dem carry first...yahoo-yahoo...na dem, car snatching, second to non..smuggling at borders( but they dont import) na dem electoral violence(wild-wild west)..smmh!!!
monkey read very well... Obo lagido.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na those robbers make me 'hmmmmmm'
Oyind17:

Hmmmm.....watin happen na?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by DOKUBOHARAM: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
tdayof:
monkey read very well... Obo lagido.
your brother dey among them?..i was waondering how you are able to purchase data to browse nairaland, after you st**** the phone
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Adortem: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
How can eye witnesses say a woman led the robbery and these robbers are saying,no woman among them. I am sure Nigerians aint that good with disguise yet and the robbers didn't even mention that they disguised,so how come? NPF could be desperate atimes,since Nigerians are interested in the story,they had to just frame these people with their dumb story.Haba! Nonsense!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by ceejay80s(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought u nairalanders dey talk rubbish for previous thread, una say na lie police talk, I don't even know how I wan take swear for una
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by kamair237(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
thiefs in 9ja still have a long way to go... .. they confess d same day they are cought.... Make dem go take lessons from boko bois How to get strong will power sha...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Misternas89(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:
yoruba boyz and robbery, i remember senior rambo.. Talk of armed robbery, SW boys are number one, talk of agboro, they are number one, area boyz...dem carry first...yahoo-yahoo...na dem, car snatching, second to non..smuggling at borders( but they dont import) na dem electoral violence(wild-wild west)..smmh!!!
Ewure, u can still type more you know undecided undecided...ode buruku
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na those robbers make me 'hmmmmmm'

Try show face na, I dey wait
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okies
Oyind17:

Try show face na, I dey wait
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Misternas89(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

your brother dey among them?..i was waondering how you are able to purchase data to browse nairaland, after you st**** the phone
"Wondering" and not "waondering"
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
They say about 80 million was stolen and someone is saying his own share is just 2 million. It does not make any sense to me.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by tdayof(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

mumu you think everyone on nairaland is like you..

And it's wondering! I can help get you a good phone that will help with your prediction because I noticed you are having a very huge problem with spellings.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by LordBuchi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
They should be quizzed properly to say their real name cos their names are yoruba names and not igbo names...the last time I checked, they said it's only igbos that are robbers
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by ohimai83: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
haibe:
Still lies. Until u show me that lady that led them.. am pretty sure this are not the theives..
Everybody keeps saying lady, lady, lady. Did you see the lady yourself? the robbery was on for 1 hour and the lady was outside all the while but no pictures of the lady anywhere? Even for the Lekki robbery we saw videos.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by bowei(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
What video evidence do you guys have to support the female claim
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why is Ondo state involve now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.