Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation (47706 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by oloriooko(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
How are we sure these are the real robbers?
NPF can be very funny cuz they can toture a detainee into confessing to a crime he never committed
No CCTV footage at all?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by danieldinho: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
something is not adding up, d said robbers got 2million naira, he bought a brand new car, naija police abeg make una upgrade una lie to 5.0 and stop giving us ginger bread version, i pity d paraded guys cos no b small torture sars go don give dem to cooperate. undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by strongerthaneva(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No be them... I am 100% sure.... their story no follow....
I fit swear with everything in.my.life no be the thieves be dis..they have a female gang leader among them.pipu confirmed it..Naija police sha..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by masqot(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
From the report above, the armed robbers are still at large. In conclusion, NPF should double their effort instead of blowing their trumpet with these petty accomplices in their custody.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Ndkings1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
This story has not only K leg but fow leg
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Omotayor123(f): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Which one we go believe now
Naija police, I juru for una ooo.

If I hear say I believe that poo.undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by patrickgeddes: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
make dem sentence all of them to life inprisonment
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
but eye witnesses wey witness the robbery incident say na woman lead the gang.and from wetin i hear dem even say the lady come out dey brag and dey dare police make police dare shoot at them.now the police dey tell us say no female dey dis gang?.men i smell something fishy.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Affable200(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
No be small thing oooo
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by ruggedtimi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
2million...and u buy jeep straight. hw u won buy fuel and maintain the car

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by brownnyj(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
yeloba boys no wise at all . them no fit just lie low. the money just dey push them up and down
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by stinggy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No be them... I am 100% sure.... their story no follow....

U dey spirit bruh
I can bet anything on it, nor b dem!

Eye witnesses said it was led by a lady, now they are feeding us with false news.

NPF modus operandi;
- Arrest some boys drinking in bar
- Collect their phones so they can't contact family members
- Then present them like the are criminals.

I nearly fall victim too back then.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by U2ice(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dis story get K-leg.....
Eye witness report- there was a woman Police report- there was no woman
and de r nt tellin us if d person disguised or nt....undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by mysapphire: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
The police officers who caught them should tell us their own side of the story ke...because catching thieves easily is not a 'frequent/usual' thing in NPF.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg nah lie sef. If them ask me I go say nah policia do the crime neatly.

Eyewitness say them see woman. Plus, see the yeye SUV they bought after burning some other SUV.
NPF jst wanna be glorified and close the case joor.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Faraidi(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2015
aspirebig:
Waste them all.... to prove as deterrent to others, once they are proven guilty, these guys are heartless... they dont spare people while robbing, they kill, rape, molest, loot, injure, and inflict life time emotional trama in others.....Do you know how the bank manager will be feeling that day and the people robbed in the bank? They belong to the other world, so waste them and fasten their journey for them...No need to keep them, our prisons are filled already.....and don't feed them with tax payers money, or allow their sponsors to release them....

We aspirebig, but only to Godly, legal and good things....If you must aspirebig, dont steal....

You dont just buy SUV with 2M naira, what about maintaining the SUV?

Waste them all.... No time
you are the biggest fool on earth,so you want to say you have not stole since your misable life?people like you are the worst criminals.fo.ol
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Faraidi(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

Make dem kill this guy abeg!!
are u sure they are not your relatives were not among them?hypocrite
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Afritop(m): 1:06am On Jul 07, 2015
This are imposters and not the actual robbers
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by scentmarlc(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:
This is interesting oooo. smiley
u sef dey here....uhmmmmmm, d tori get as e be oooo
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerian police & lies re twin broda. This is a crappy way of lying abeg.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by MKO4ever(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Faraidi:
are u sure they are not your relatives were not among them?hypocrite
Poor communication, what exactly were you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by kinglekan: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:
u sef dey here....uhmmmmmm, d tori get as e be oooo

E get k-leg ooooo. But make we dey watch sha. smiley

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2015
I have a feeling, those guys are not the main robbers. You can't arrest robbers with such high level of antics just like that..Nigeria police force, i hail oo grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by scentmarlc(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

E get k-leg ooooo. But make we dey watch sha. smiley

Ok oree mii. U mean say make we sidon dey smoke our pipe .....con dey watch as d film dey go baacheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by sunshine1974(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Picture of the young girl with snake tied round her waste or adonbilivit it.

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by kamuzu(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Dude, you have issues with spelling!!!!!!
[b]
[/b]

DOKUBOHARAM:
yoruba boyz and robbery, i remember senior rambo.. Talk of armed robbery, SW boys are number one, talk of agboro, they are number one, area boyz...dem carry first...yahoo-yahoo...na dem, car snatching, second to non..smuggling at borders( but they dont import) na dem electoral violence(wild-wild west)..smmh!!!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by kinglekan: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

Ok oree mii. U mean say make we sidon dey smoke our pipe .....con dey watch as d film dey go baacheesy

Exactly padi!! grin

Wa Gbayiiii!!!

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by aspirebig: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Faraidi:
you are the biggest fool on earth,so you want to say you have not stole since your misable life?people like you are the worst criminals.fo.ol

You and your full family are the biggest fools on earth..idiot.. If you are not a thief , you wont come here to open your dirty mouth and support armed robbers.. Criminal, mark my word, you will soon be caught and paraded and disgrace like these animals you are supporting. God will punish you.

You will continue to encourage evil things, and evil will not depart from you and your household, even your unborn generation s are cursed for this .
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Faraidi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
aspirebig:

You and your full family are the biggest fools on earth..idiot.. If you are not a thief , you wont come here to open your dirty mouth and support armed robbers.. Criminal, mark my word, you will soon be caught and paraded and disgrace like these animals you are supporting. God will punish you.

You will continue to encourage evil things, and evil will not depart from you and your household, even your unborn generation s are cursed for this .
you are nothing but a nuisance,people like you shouting kill them,kill them, have more criminal in their families,or might even be a robber.Useless, hypocrite.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by aspirebig: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Faraidi:
you are nothing but a nuisance,people like you shouting kill them,kill them, have more criminal in their families,or might even be a robber.Useless, hypocrite.

You are useless already....
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by Faraidi(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
aspirebig:

You are useless already....
but not as ur misrsable father,
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Confess: How We Carried Out The Operation by aspirebig: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Faraidi:
but not as ur misrsable father,

You are a bastard, you don't even have a father? Have you forgotten?

Was it not that roadside mechanic around your house that pregnant your mother?

Product of bastard and armed robbery family.

I have told you that soon, you will be caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.