Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria (10663 Views)

Shoes And Sandals Making Business In Nigeria / Fairly Used Clothing Business. Advise Needed Please / Illegitimate Bleaching Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm going to give step by step guides.... And the challenges, and how to over come them... Stay expectant !!

I'm sorry u all, I had a busy schedules and all that.

I will want to share t his for those that wants to run a clothing line, and they don't have much capital, or no capital at all (street guys),but they are talented and in luv with the game !!

Step 1,
Have some designs, drawn out, or in ur head..learn how to design (corel draw is better) or for the street guys, find who can design(hire) and make sure he brings ur idea into reality.

Step 2.
Locate your good cotton materials,(somwhere in yaba)veryyyyy cheap !!!You don't have to be a tailor, everytin in dis business depends on ur head !! Hommie, I mean your brain work (don't limit yourself)... U locate a good bulk tailor(they are everywia in yaba, even aba) you draw your t-shirt design, tell dem u need medium,large or wateva, be clear to write it out to them in paper.

Step 3.
Locate your printers, we hav screen print, heat transfers ..flex,flock etc (printing prices are damn cheapp!)....u eventually outsource everything !

Before I continue... Buying of material, + sewing + printing ,price might end up at 600 naira !

Lemme sip a cup of cofee I'm coming back to complete dis time bomb dat ll make som of u earn som cash !

The most imporatant tin about dis biz is ur brain work !! U can even use clients money to start your biz !! Brain work!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Qweenedo2(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok following
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by dreamchazer: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Qweenedo2:
Ok following
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Also following.
I wish 2 start bt have less capital
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Philgbeee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Following strictly....
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by IreneEloho(f): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
am sooooooo following
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2015
@ op where u go?
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 1:55am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm here,didn't go anywhere.. And I'm gona give the next step.
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Also following.
I wish 2 start bt have less capital

You can do it with very very lil capital (for a start), then you can later expand.
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
tblings:

You can do it with very very lil capital (for a start), then you can later expand.

ok. So hw can i start? M not into d bizness so pls show me d way
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Belovedwan: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Complete the post already!
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by StylixSVC(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Need a graphic design to do some graphics works like cloth label designs, logo designs, ads banner design that you would use to advertise your products online or a designer to give a concept people would use to recognise your works and at an affordable rate, we are at your service. we charge less for and give excellent designs, contact us 07065002038 whatsapp.

email: stylixsvc@gmail.com
STYLIX VISUAL CONCEPT
....a mint of creativity!
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm going to make sure I complete the post... As many of you that hav waited for months/a year to get this information.

Goodluck
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Step 4.

Produce just a piece /design for a start....check if you like what you produce, if the quality,size is ok (if the outcome is same thing as what you visualize in ur head) ..if yes , that means you can play hard to enable u work hard (the business is all about creativity) ... If NO, please go back to step 1.. Try and get a better material, printer, designer (or idea).... Before jumping into step 4
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Step 5.
Advertisment, start with your personality... You are your number one model !! Give ur clothing line a name .
Open an e-mail adress,facebook page,instagram,twitter for your clothing line ,post about what u do...
Ask friends and family to follow u online, infect everyone around you with your virus "I make cloths,I customize cloths...conquer ur small territory 1st !!!! Start small.... Make sure everyone arounds u knows u have a clothing line...... Be patient plssssssss (successs is a combination of "Right process" hardwork and patience"

1 Like

Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by tblings: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blizzyblinkzy:

ok. So hw can i start? M not into d bizness so pls show me d way
I will show u d way
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by sapphire0: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2018
tblings:
I will show u d way
hello please how do I get your number
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by shaggyosas(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2020
Watch this video, it will help you guys. It's how to start tshirt printing with Cheap Equipment. You can also subscribe to the channel to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RzKLHy3Uw
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by kikelomojessy(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Well done sir,I'm following.
Re: How To Start A T-shirt/clothing Business In Nigeria by Ozinlex: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
...and the thread stops

(1) (Reply)

Owambe Lace Styles 2022 | 2022 Latest Beautiful Lace Gown Styles For Weddings / Does Anyone Have Great Skincare Tips For Very Oily Skin? / Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.