Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Update On Kano Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Kano Bomb Blast (3559 Views)

Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2015
agabaI23:
After Jos, someone on Facebook said he was afraid for Kano because it would be the next. I remembered it when i heard of Kano blast. Just seeing this thread now, I was like , Abuja incidence won't be far off. Then I saw your post....
Changiiii
I also have same thought too. And na abj I dey oooo! God help me!
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by feedburner(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2015
sai buhari pls address the zoo na
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Chubhie: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
dealslip:

nothing is going around to Biafraland. The North cannot blame the whole of Nigeria for all the evils perpetrated against other Nigerians in the North. Your intolerance for other people's religion brought you to this stage. Biafra is not the one calling for Sharia all they want is to be separated from Nigeria. Dont play that "let us be united to fight BH"card. You guys supported them when they were blowing churches and southerners to pieces of meat. Now you want other Nigerians to still come and fight for you. At this stage, the dog is rabid and doesn't discriminate who it bites, it is bitting his master, it is either the master kills it or leaves it to bite all the members of his family. Biafrans were bombed night and day till they left all the places they occupied in this same Kano. Abeg you guys should live and let others live too.
The rabid dog may yet decide to head to biafra after feasting on its masters. You are not more biafra than me. I also lost two uncles during the war and the bunker Ojukwu stayed during the war is just a walk from my fathers house. I know the innate hatred we all have for North and the psychic projection of all manner of evils to befall them.

We need to look ourselves in the mirror and truly forgive a past so as to move forward. There are children and women getting slaughtered and bombed in North. I've stayed in north Kano to be precise-Hausa's are very nice and down to earth people.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by dealslip(f): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
The rabid dog may yet decide to head to biafra after feasting on its masters. You are not more biafra than me. I also lost two uncles during the war and the bunker Ojukwu stayed during the war is just a walk from my fathers house. I know the innate hatred we all have for North and the psychic projection of all manner of evils to befall them.

We need to look ourselves in the mirror and truly forgive a past so as to move forward. There are children and women getting slaughtered and bombed in North. I've stayed in north Kano to be precise-Hausa's are very nice and down to earth people.

Well I am sorry if I sounded inhumane. I haven't heard or seen anything down to earth or nice from the Northern Nigeria but death, gloom and destruction. The North needs severe cleansing from the wickedness perpetrated against innocent and harmless people since time immemorial. There has been continuous carnage and hideous, evil, inhumane treatment meted out against southerners and other religious group. How can men wipe out other men in the quest to protect or defend his own beliefs. My dear what is going round is the reaping of violence the north sowed against other Nigerians. Serious religious crisis which were consummated with the blood of the innocent can only bring one thing, that is destruction, the blood of Abel cried out from the earth. So will the blood of the innocent crying for justice. Until the North acknowledges the evil done to others, seek for forgiveness, they will battle BH for a long time. We are applying political measures to spiritual issues, it won't work. I am actually SW so I am not talking from sentiments. I just believe in the Biafran dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Chubhie: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2015
dealslip:

Well I am sorry if I sounded inhumane. I haven't heard or seen anything down to earth or nice from the Northern Nigeria but death, gloom and destruction. The North needs severe cleansing from the wickedness perpetrated against innocent and harmless people since time immemorial. There has been continuous carnage and hideous, evil, inhumane treatment meted out against southerners and other religious group. How can men wipe out other men in the quest to protect or defend his own beliefs. My dear what is going round is the reaping of violence the north sowed against other Nigerians. Serious religious crisis which were consummated with the blood of the innocent can only bring one thing, that is destruction, the blood of Abel cried out from the earth. So will the blood of the innocent crying for justice. Until the North acknowledges the evil done to others, seek for forgiveness, they will battle BH for a long time. We are applying political measures to spiritual issues, it won't work. I am actually SW so I am not talking from sentiments. I just believe in the Biafran dream.
I understand you. It is just a few powerful people in north using the Dan dabas to further their interests when it suits them. They import them from the villages and give them cheap intoxicants and license to kill.

I'm of the view that God is not happy with Nigeria cos of the amount of innocent blood being spilt. Be it Boko haram or ritual killings no difference. From the East,west,North and south of Nigeria blood of innocents are calling for justice. You will agree with me that when that justice comes through WE ALL shall in no small measure be partakers of it.

A SW with belief in the biafra dream? That's a new one. You must be married to that radio biafra guy.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by byteHead(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
I think these boko haram guys are no more as strong as before and are losing the war so their only alternative is suicide bombing because they know how difficult it is to detect these suicide bombers.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Macelliot:

What is Saudi Arabia doing about this?
Sunni Muslims are bombing Shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan e.t.c

Point of correction, there are sunni Muslims and there are Shiites, no such thing as Shia Muslims. But that's besides the point.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by PedroJP(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
I trust you are well prepared once it hits biafraland.
That which goes around comes around.

U should know dat all mallams must go if a shooting occurs in East more or less a boom. Good thing mallams are easily identified as they are in no way same with us. Though, it can't happen in the East as d bush can't even harbour them
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
PedroJP:

U should know dat all mallams must go if a shooting occurs in East more or less a boom. Good thing mallams are easily identified as they are in no way same with us. Though, it can't happen in the East as d bush can't even harbour them

First reasonable thing I've heard an igbo man say.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Macelliot(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Point of correction, there are sunni Muslims and there are Shiites, no such thing as Shia Muslims. But that's besides the point.
Shiites are Shias
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by dealslip(f): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
I understand you. It is just a few powerful people in north using the Dan dabas to further their interests when it suits them. They import them from the villages and give them cheap intoxicants and license to kill.

I'm of the view that God is not happy with Nigeria cos of the amount of innocent blood being spilt. Be it Boko haram or ritual killings no difference. From the East,west,North and south of Nigeria blood of innocents are calling for justice. You will agree with me that when that justice comes through WE ALL shall in no small measure be partakers of it.

A SW with belief in the biafra dream? That's a new one. You must be married to that radio biafra guy.

Yes I completely agree with you, Nigeria is a wicked society that has no regard for God or the right of other men to live and fulfill their God given potential. The abject neglect of Human capital development in Nigeria is a complete disgrace to our so called leaders and the citizens too. Despite our huge potentials in size, land mass and huge resource reserves, we focus on limiting the freedom and progress of one another. Well the days of reckoning are here and the biggest perpetrators are been paid back in their coin. The blood of the innocent in the land will never go unnoticed even it went unnoticed by the the executive, judiciary and legislative arms of government, the spiritual realm will never allow it to pass according to the laws of sowing and reaping.

lol. at Nnamdi Kanu, that man own don pass my own, I like the guy's courage but the way he goes about it is the turnoff for me. Planting and stirring up deep seated hatred and animosity in an already agitated people is very dangerous. APC is in a similar situation, hatred was stirred up against GEJ but today, the animosity is against themselves. Biafra should sit and plan on what systems of Government, Economic plans, social plans, integration of the SS with the new Biafra and several other issues that may come up. South Sudan is an example of separation gone bad. I just believe in releasing people who have the potentials to be great to achieve their potentials. To whose benefit is Nigeria's oneness sef? when we can't even stand our self on forums like, we are suspicious of each other. Nobody is willing to extend a hand of fellowship to the other. May be we should adopt a confederation system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Shiites are Shias

Yes.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
Muslims has been the most hit. Islam is a victim here not an aggressor.

the Sunnis are on rampage.

the believe every other Moslems are just like infidels.
Read history bro.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Chubhie: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
noblezone:

the Sunnis are on rampage.

the believe every other Moslems are just like infidels.
Read history bro.
Are you saying that Boko haram are sunnis?

I've got friends that are Al-Sunnah but your perception about them seems flawed maybe cos you are judging them from a distance.
Re: Update On Kano Bomb Blast by Chubhie: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2015
dealslip:

Yes I completely agree with you, Nigeria is a wicked society that has no regard for God or the right of other men to live and fulfill their God given potential. The abject neglect of Human capital development in Nigeria is a complete disgrace to our so called leaders and the citizens too. Despite our huge potentials in size, land mass and huge resource reserves, we focus on limiting the freedom and progress of one another. Well the days of reckoning are here and the biggest perpetrators are been paid back in their coin. The blood of the innocent in the land will never go unnoticed even it went unnoticed by the the executive, judiciary and legislative arms of government, the spiritual realm will never allow it to pass according to the laws of sowing and reaping.

lol. at Nnamdi Kanu, that man own don pass my own, I like the guy's courage but the way he goes about it is the turnoff for me. Planting and stirring up deep seated hatred and animosity in an already agitated people is very dangerous. APC is in a similar situation, hatred was stirred up against GEJ but today, the animosity is against themselves. Biafra should sit and plan on what systems of Government, Economic plans, social plans, integration of the SS with the new Biafra and several other issues that may come up. South Sudan is an example of separation gone bad. I just believe in releasing people who have the potentials to be great to achieve their potentials. To whose benefit is Nigeria's oneness sef? when we can't even stand our self on forums like, we are suspicious of each other. Nobody is willing to extend a hand of fellowship to the other. May be we should adopt a confederation system.
You captured it so well. Confederal system should be the ideal model for Nigeria whereby the centre is weak and the regions made stronger.

I must say the malicious methods adopted by the Biafrans on this forum makes the biafra struggle suspicious and repulsive to other regions.

Nigeria is so unfortunate to be blessed with the wrong leaders. This maybe a punishment from God on Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra / Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) / Read Why BBC Is Allegedly Biased Against Biafra - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.