Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Share A Secret With Sandrannna - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Secret With Sandrannna (4234 Views)

Here Is A Secret Video Of President Buhari In A UK Hospital With Family Friends / Identical Twins Anna And Lucy Decinque Share A Boyfriend / Identical Twins Who “share Everything” Share A Boyfriend And Bed Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Handsome4real:

Not that but it was awesome compared to single ladies. She also didn't want me to use a condom.

Really! a married woman's kitty cat is sweeter dan a single lady's own?
Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
sandrannna:

what r u saying? R u a virgin? Simple question.

Obviously naaa .... See question na .... I said I can't penetrate and your asking me if I am virgin .. Its like someone telling you they can't see and your asking .. "Sir are you blind" ??

F9 Sandra !!!
Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
jephri:

Obviously naaa .... See question na .... I said I can't penetrate and your asking me if I am virgin .. Its like someone telling you they can't see and your asking .. "Sir are you blind" ??

F9 Sandra !!!

U r ode. U cannot penetrate no mean say u nvr fvck b4. maybe u used to fvck bt aye con do u, ur kini no con erect again, u will nt be able to penetrate na.

U were nt precise enough with ur comment.
Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by Handsome4real(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

Really! a married woman's kitty cat is sweeter dan a single lady's own?
No it's not but it's cool.
Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
sandrannna:

U r ode. U cannot penetrate no mean say u nvr fvck b4. maybe u used to fvck bt aye con do u, ur kini no con erect again, u will nt be able to penetrate na.

U were nt precise enough with ur comment.

Would you teach me sad
Re: Share A Secret With Sandrannna by danjeze(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2017
Sandra, I have phobias to date lady due to my dick but the fact remains that its hard(very active) but its not that big as other but it makes me feel inferior to others. Can u help( maybe advice or hook me with some1 dt understand)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Collection About People And Past Events In Nigeria's History. / My Neutral Face Is Horrible. / The Ogoga Of Ikere Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.