Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? (6533 Views)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by 1after: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't people comment withoit attacking the OP? Why are people in APC always angry?

Guy comot here. Must everyone be APC or PDP? So anyone that lambast the dumb albino OP must be from a political party. Use your sense abeg

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Demdem(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Foolish op and his cofools displaying their stupidity.
So between May 29 and now, Nigeria has not generated any income neither has the federating states shared money as allocations.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by blacksta(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Another useless thread

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by dBard: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Empty treasury does not means no money in the treasury at all, this simply means what is left is smaller than what is expected of Nigeria treasury.

As broke as Greece is, which is in debt still has money in her treasury.

Common, Nigeria is too rich not to spend N400bn.

OP is only being Sarcasm.

Empty means empty please.
Except u would like to give us another definition

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by MosakuAW(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
dBard:

Empty means empty please. Except u would like to give us another definition
Your are entitle to your opinion, just like am entitle to mine.
Shikena.
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Mogidi: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Foolish op and his cofools displaying their stupidity.
So between May 29 and now, Nigeria has not generated any income neither has the federating states shared money as allocations.
[/s]

Stop talking from ya yansh ediot.

5 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Stop talking from ya yansh ediot.

Fool, so u are among the hopeless ones who thinks Nigeria hasn't generated a kobo since Jonah-daft handed over.

3 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by shenisaac(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Emmmm....Op the wailer, in view of your lopsided analysis, here is a nobel suggestion...

Cry me a river! grin grin
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by playboy99(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Good question. I can assure you, APC and Buhari can't answer that with sincerity.
how much did jonathan government claim they left in the treasury 30billion and 400billion is used to pay the workers use ur head #ACE
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by playboy99(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Jonathan claims he left 30billion can't nigerians use there head we generating money.but some people are just too TANOID to think #ACE

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by EFX001: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
#APCmathematics #lmao (singing) come and see American wonder come and see American wonder

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Enahi(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
@op may God bless you for been observant, Nigeria is not broke as claimed by Buhari. A country that is broke yet has money for wardrobe allowance for politians, and to his daft supporters typing thrash here God will visit you all someday.

Looking at Buhari from afar, He is nothing but a daft cunning old man he is so irritating me right now. I even thought He has planned how to transform Nigeria several years ago, not knowing his plan was to deceive Nigerians to vote for him. I can't wait for his tenure to be over, this whole shit is all tinubu's fault.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Splashme: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very good one, OP

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Castos:
My brother, good morning sir. What are you trying to defend or whom are you defending here? Dvllardinho? Spare me the Tanoid talk please! Buhari came in with all the propagandas about an empty treasury, now 400billion for workers only is here! meaning there're more in the treasury for other miscellaneous. Brother 400B is a big money now that the oil market is dwindling. Look around you before you talk!
$2.1bn is #413bn when converted to naira...you so daft! The ECA was depleted from $37bn to $2.1bn...have some decency, pls...must you expose ur green horn all the time?
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by ShowYourCertificate: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
playboy99:
how much did jonathan government claim they left in the treasury 30billion and 400billion is used to pay the workers use ur head #ACE
30 Billion Dollars is bigger than 400 Billion Naira, olodo.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by playboy99(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
30 Billion Dollars is bigger than 400 Billion Naira, olodo.
oversabi u dint do english in skool ni #ACE
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Modified
smiley
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by kaboninc(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
kaboninc:
angry

embarassed
Did I make a gaffe?
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by kaboninc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

embarassed
Did I make a gaffe?

Lol.

Attracting attention.
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Apc worriors and sentiment.... Na waa ooo...
All of Buhari's supporters are now defending his usage of the word "virtually" no one requested for the figure, but when Madam Okonjo iweala uses the same word she becomes a thief and all of you will be demanding for the exact figure/amount.
Nigerians and hypocrisy..
God will help us to overcome hatred.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
smiley
kaboninc:

Lol.

Attracting attention.
gringringrin

Someone is employing my tactics.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by kaboninc(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
gringringrin

Someone is employing my tactics.

Hehehehehe
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by kaboninc(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
chisco82:
All of Buhari's supporters and now defending his usage of the word "virtually" no one requested for the figure, but when Madam Okonjo iweala uses the same word she becomes a thief and all of you will be demanding for the exact figure/amount.

Please sir, correct that thing I highlighted before the said warriors come with their crossbows and arrows!
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
kaboninc:

Please sir, correct that thing I highlighted before the said warriors come with their crossbows and arrows!
Thank you sir, it's typing error though.
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by wirinet(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tanoids and the wailers would continue to wail until 2019 and problably till 2023. A government that borrowed $1billion just less than 4 months ago to fight Boko Haram, A government that had borrowed to pay workers salary for the past 6 month, a government that owed oil marketers more than 200 billion naira. And someone is saying the treasure is not empty because Buhari ordered the sharing of N400 billion and the release of $21 billion to the multinational task force.

Jonathan loss must have caused a deep mental and psychological damage to Tanoids. Now are you even aware of Nigeria daily income? are you aware that even at $50 per barrel, Nigeria export over 2 million barrels of crude every day. If you multiply $50 by 2million, you get 100 million every day. Even if Nigeria get 50% of that according to joint partnership agreements, that is still 50 million dollar everyday. So in the one month Buhari has been president, Nigeria had earned nothing less than $1.5 billion. If you now add gas exports, VAT, export duties, etc. I am sure Buhari had earned well over $2 billion since may 29th.
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by wirinet(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
chisco82:
All of Buhari's supporters and now defending his usage of the word "virtually" no one requested for the figure, but when Madam Okonjo iweala uses the same word she becomes a thief and all of you will be demanding for the exact figure/amount.

There is no evidence yet that madam world Bank is a thief, what we are accusing her is gross incompetency. President Jonathan left the economy and the budget in her hands and she messed up. All she is good at is cooking up statistics and rebasing of the economy. She has no idea of how much money Nigeria earns, how much she pays for subsidy and how much she owed oil marketers. She was blind to the massive corruption going on under her watch
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by biafranqueen: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Otherique:
Am equally wondering.

You lots are usually very unintelligent and utterly lacking any iota of truth, your arguments are usually beclouded by sentiments.

I vividly remember how you guys over flogged the $5 million dollars U.S pledged for the fight against bokoharam, even I, became overwhelmed because I was beginning to wonder how bad things must have gotten for the Presidency and his petty loyalist to jubilate this much at the sound of a mere $5 million dollars to fight terrorism.

This naturally wouldn't be an issue if not for PMB's natural ability to lie so much through his teeth about meeting a virtually empty treasury; In about 40 days, he's laid his hands on almost a trillion naira!.

$2 billion in ECA is over #400 billion, another #400 billion from NLNG proceeds. All these in a virtually empty treasury.
God have Mercy on you all!
Well said My Dear! They just hate to admit they've been fooled, shameless people!
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by biafranqueen: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
tomakint:
@biafranqueen, a big and insightful observation right there, his initial excuse of 'Jonathan left nearly an empty treasury' was a ploy to borrow money from his Masters from US and UK when it is not necessary. His sudden 'hey presto, I got N400 billion to pay workers' from a supposed empty is one out of many of his scheming. Nigeria go hear am soon.
Gbam! You got that right they never questioned what he was signing in Germany Gullible Goats, what should we expect?
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by biafranqueen: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Castos:
My brother, good morning sir. What are you trying to defend or whom are you defending here? Dvllardinho? Spare me the Tanoid talk please! Buhari came in with all the propagandas about an empty treasury, now 400billion for workers only is here! meaning there're more in the treasury for other miscellaneous. Brother 400B is a big money now that the oil market is dwindling. Look around you before you talk!
kiss
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by mayor20(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Otherique:
Am equally wondering.

You lots are usually very unintelligent and utterly lacking any iota of truth, your arguments are usually beclouded by sentiments.

I vividly remember how you guys over flogged the $5 million dollars U.S pledged for the fight against bokoharam, even I, became overwhelmed because I was beginning to wonder how bad things must have gotten for the Presidency and his petty loyalist to jubilate this much at the sound of a mere $5 million dollars to fight terrorism.

This naturally wouldn't be an issue if not for PMB's natural ability to lie so much through his teeth about meeting a virtually empty treasury; In about 40 days, he's laid his hands on almost a trillion naira!.

$2 billion in ECA is over #400 billion, another #400 billion from NLNG proceeds. All these in a virtually empty treasury.
God have Mercy on you all!

Mr bro, if from 45 billion dollars, as at the emergence of GEJ in 2010 and the present administration declared they met only 2.1 billon dollars what will you call dat.?. And mind you the President said they meet a near empty treasury not an empty treasure. Plz use fact in context.
Now the 1billon dollars extra appropriation budget that was granted by the national assembly is still not accounted for. As at when GEJ left how much was in the. FAAC account. As at when he left office what was our debt profile both externally and domestic?
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Otherique: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
The $45 billion dollars was the Foreign Reserve, its currently about $30 billion naira currently.

the $2.1 billion was for ECA which they share quarterly amongst the three tiers of Government, even when FG opined to have it saved for days like this in the SWF which of course was created for days when the price for crude will fall below expectations,

You know what the governors did, they took the FG to court, insisting that they can't save when they've not fixed infrastructural problems bedevilling their states.

It was even out of strong head that FG managed to save $1 billion in the SWF, please leave GEJ out of this, the governors are the architect of whatever problem we are witnessing, Buhari has fallen for the first bait of rewarding reckless state governors with bailouts, he'll fall some more, by the time he realises it, they'll have already made him a foot mat.

mayor20:

Mr bro, if from 45 billion dollars, as at the emergence of GEJ in 2010 and the present administration declared they met only 2.1 billon dollars what will you call dat.?. And mind you the President said they meet a near empty treasury not an empty treasure. Plz use fact in context.
Now the 1billon dollars extra appropriation budget that was granted by the national assembly is still not accounted for. As at when GEJ left how much was in the. FAAC account. As at when he left office what was our debt profile both externally and domestic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DISCLAIMER: TheCable Did NOT Author Anti-Osinbajo Article / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / FG Seeks National Assembly’s Support On Economic Crisis, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.