Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,558 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu (2188 Views)

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Nigeria is boiling, deaths everywhere, yet the topmost priority of APC is to impeach Ekweremmadu
Wailing wailer, so Ekweremadu should be let go because Boko Haram is bombing? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the police claim they have evidence let they go to court
The police are my least concern. Even if they go to court it will take some time. My concern is on the senators whom I see forcing Ekweremadu and those involved to vacate their offices. They did it to Enwerem, Okadigbo and Wabara. The HoR did it to Ete.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by ManMountain(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

All they are doing are what we call initial gra gra.Saraki would soon reconvene the Senate and show the illiterate how powerful the NASS is!!!!

You my friend are the illiterate here.
Ekweremadu should not think he will stay on that seat, a Senate rule forger should be behind bars not making laws..
Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by baralatie(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
police harassment levels!

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
War against forgery must start from the top, the president/APC being number one. They should answer on why they had to forge a certificate for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by frankyychiji(f): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The police are my least concern. Even if they go to court it will take some time. My concern is on the senators whom I see forcing Ekweremadu and those involved to vacate their offices. They did it to Enwerem, Okadigbo and Wabara. The HoR did it to Ete.
Yorrobbers and mumuism are like Siamese twins! Mark it down somewhere, this is an exercise in futility! At the end of the day, Tinubu would be further unmasked!
Re: Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu by Orunto: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Has the Police Right to invade NASS like they have just done under the Separation of Power rule? What about the Precedence of Tambuwal, in which the Police practically came back to appologise publicly to Tambuwal? Why byepass the role of the Disciplinary Committee of NASS? I believe it is this Committee only that can blow out criminal issues out of NASS and not the Police acting on orders from the Executive. We are not under Marshal law. Buhari has been a Dictator before but now learning to be a Democrat. We are all watching him succeed not fail. Let us not grind this Nation to a hault by lawlessness, recklessness and insatiable desire for domineering Presidency..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Brig-Gen Boroh As Coordinator Amnesty Programme / LASG Says Fashola Spent N139m On Two Boreholes / See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.