Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine (18585 Views)

NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
boboLIL:
. Future reader

Of great books...no doubt!
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by MzOnajin1(f): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
pBuhari:
NAFDAC is corrupt, they will secretly collect money from them and reopen the mall
NIGERIA
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
tolustx:
Hmmm...So dr is sometin like counterfeit wine
u sef, even counterfeit sef get counterfeit. Dis is naija

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by viqueta(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
All I heard was mall mall and nothing but mall, den I asked myself, which mall are they talking of?......Nafdac d mall no get name abi?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by mayorchelsea(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
There is this eatery on Etim Iyang crescent on the islands not far from Nigeria Info FM where most of their OAPs eat,it was also closed by NAFDAC but the report of that event was downplayed, may God save us.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by danchuzzy(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Future leaders.

Above are members of the Space Bookers Familia. They are off to the caves....to get some monsters and to earn lots of diamonds...which they can exchange for gold. Oh...and they have a meeting today. I don't know who their god is.

BIAcome be care fo.ol oh..
does it look like I booked space to you? angry angry angry

rubbish!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by boboLIL(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Of great books...no doubt!
u d0nt mean t...
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
danchuzzy:

[size=20pt]BIA[/size]come be care fo.ol oh..
does it look like I booked space to you?

How was the dungeon yesterday, Lord Chuzzy,? Got any minotaur's. ? I hear you are up to Level 3 now. Wow!
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2015
boboLIL:
u d0nt mean t...

But I hear the hunt went fine yesterday.Great day for adventurers.
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by boboLIL(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Una need hot slap dis morning
which hand u g0 take h0t slap us kwanu?
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by omenka(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Had this happened somewhere else, they would have tagged it a "clampdown on SS and SE".

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by tolustx(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u sef, even counterfeit sef get counterfeit. Dis is naija
LoL. Sure thing. E.g. The counterfeit of android fones was Techno and d counterfeit of Techno is...

...Itel, etc...
I understand.
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by benedictjohn(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Future leaders.

Above are members of the Space Bookers Familia. They are off to the caves....to get some monsters and to earn lots of diamonds...which they can exchange for gold. Oh...and they have a meeting today at Mamma Mia's restaurant. I don't know who their god is....rumor has it that it may be....

Wetin happen? Sey Dem curse u dis morning wey u come dey vex ni?
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by boboLIL(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But I hear the hunt went fine yesterday.Great day for adventurers.
u d0n enta fairy stale 0h
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by john650(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
patmaine:
the mall no get name
And the business no get name. NAFDAC protecting counterfeiters since 1920.
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by danchuzzy(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How was the dungeon yesterday, Lord Chuzzy,? Got any minotaur's. ? I hear you are up to Level 3 now. Wow!

what is this one saying grin grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by sheymoni(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2015
This agency was a toothless dog for the past 6 years . In the last 2 months it has bitten some outlets e.g chocolate royal & now this mall.
Who gave them sleeping table in the past?
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
danchuzzy:

what is this one saying grin grin grin

I hear you are at Level 5 now....whoa!
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
boboLIL:
u d0n enta fairy stale 0h

Adventurers are great people. I wish I was one...instead of being a medicine man (Sigh). I could be killing yetis and minotaurs, and......lotsof red and purplediamonds!
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by AlPacino3(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
The mall I know has outlets in at least 2 of the 3 locations is De Prince...

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
benedictjohn:
Wetin happen? Sey Dem curse u dis morning wey u come dey vex ni?

Lord Benedict! I hear confidentially that Kami Freya has her eyes on you. Says that she wants you in her familia.....urgently. As to be exepcted of a level 5 swordsman.
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Artistree: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
danchuzzy:

You no see Lagos Mall??
What other name are you looking for??
Lagos mall indeed... Lol!
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
patmaine:
the mall no get name

It must be De Prince supermarket they are the only shopping mall with branches in the locations listed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by benedictjohn(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Lord Benedict! I hear confidentially that Kami Freya has her eyes on you. Says that she wants you in her familia.....urgently. As to be exepcted of a level 5 swordsman.
Catch space for me, I am gonna be joining u
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
benedictjohn:
Catch space for me, I am gonna be joining u

Ah,I am no member of any familia....just the local medicine man...sigh. Don't even know squat about swordsmanship.Pacifism of the call...and all that.... grin
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
I wonder why Nigeria Media lack this quality of presenting a news report 100% fair and just. if it's somebody who stole from that mall, they will mention his name, his father's name, his mother's name, his children's name, his dog's name and even describe the neighbors living close to the person. Tell us the mall's name to save thousands of lives buying and drinking counterfeit products from that mall, you pple won't. angry
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by boboLIL(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Adventurers are great people. I wish I was one...instead of being a medicine man (Sigh). I could be killing yetis and minotaurs, and......lotsof red and purplediamonds!
wetin dis 0ne de yarn? Shift abegabeg
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Missmossy(f): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Good, NAFDAC is still up and active grin
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by otijah(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Future leaders.

Above are members of the Space Bookers Familia. They are off to the caves....to get some monsters and to earn lots of diamonds...which they can exchange for gold. Oh...and they have a meeting today at Mamma Mia's restaurant. I don't know who their god is....rumor has it that it may be....

please teach me how to quote multiple posts. Thanks
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
boboLIL:
wetin dis 0ne de yarn? Shift abegabeg

I bow to your great swordmanship, Lord Bobo, him of the level 5.

Happy hunting in the dungeon today. Hope you get fifteen minotaurs....and a floor general.
Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by ceeceeuwa: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
benedictjohn:
Morning Nairalanders, I booked dis space to Pray for u guys. Oya close eyes! I pray God is gonna Make today a fruitful day for all of u reading dis. I pray God is Gonna Grace ur lives with a Better Job! I pray God Grants u ur heart desires from today henceforth. Amen! sey Na Pastor I go finally turn to??
If we close our eyes then how would we read the prayers?
I say a big amen with my eyes open grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine by otijah(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Una need hot slap dis morning
teach me how to quote multiple posts pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

91.1% Of Tomato Pastes In Nigeria Are Fake / Lagos Bans Use Of Motorbikes,air Cooling Vans For Meat Transportation / Locally-produced Foods Now More Expensive Than Imported Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.