Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa (45519 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] / Oau : 10 Reasons Why Its Not The Best University / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:
This I beleive......and no,I am no UI student.

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Chidexter(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Keep telling yourself that...

Like i said its my Opinion. Cheers
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Funjosh(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2015
FolabiCash:
Reppin FUTA
Greatest Futarian smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by fineyemi(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
UI has always been the best right from its inception.
UI is the first and its still the best
More news on UI: www.guru9ja.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Mbkite(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
UNIZIK no fit carry last!
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
I ONLY KNOW OF TWO UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA UNILORIN AND OTHER #PROBITAS.DOCTRINA
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by damilareoye: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
University of Ilorin rules. Salute to UI
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Misternas89(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
khassy:
stupid list stupid school

Unilorin first others follow
#TeamBBF
Better by far ni jare my nigga
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Missbizy(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Ehn Dts my skul, forever an alumnus.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Emyben(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
UNIZIK 8th best uni in Nigeria. Founded in 1991, Unizik is rapidly growing. Better watch out! In 5 years time, its gonna be better.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by xender(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
buh why I no see unibens naw..
even convernat gap them. undecided

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Bonjelomo: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Awon asinde-madey...6 south african university ahead of naija!

Shey na d same S/A wey me I do MSc?

For S/A na bleep dem dey bleep 24/7 dem so sabi wa-n-pa e. In fact me and my naija guy dust them so tey I come dey fear make dem no kill us.

Nonsense ranking!

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Bonjelomo: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
I ONLY KNOW OF TWO UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA UNILORIN AND OTHER #PROBITAS.DOCTRINA[/quote]

I don hear
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by niytej(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
khassy:
stupid list stupid school

Unilorin first others follow
#TeamBBF

Guy; ur uni is 24th on the list cheesy grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Doyin400l(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
ndi ofe unifasiti...who dash ui
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by hatux: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
@MythAngel, where are you? You and your so called bullsh*t university undecided....tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Reference(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:
When a Nigerian university becomes number 1 in Africa, you let me know.

If my son took 8th in his class, even if there are a million students in his class, i'd not be impressed.

'Came' 8th is better. I totally agree with you. Not impressed.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Ayolasisi(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Dats cool
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by HopeAtHand: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
BigElEddy:

What was the best position you ever took in class?

1st
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Luukasz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:
When a Nigerian university becomes number 1 in Africa, you let me know.

If my son took 8th in his class, even if there are a million students in his class, i'd not be impressed.
How many times have you been in the First position ever since you started the Journey of Life??
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by mikeapollo: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't be deceived. To me, ''Visibility on the internet'' as a criterion for ranking schools casts some doubts on the credibility and integrity of the ranking.
What about the quality of teaching, facilities, students performance, teacher to student ratio, lecturers from foreign schools, number of lecturers on sabbatical, library facilities, studying and living conditions etc which are more important

The 'African Challenge'' competition organized by Zain a few years back is a clearer indication of the standards of education in Africa. Students from the best Nigerian universities e.g. UI, OAU etc were dusted and outclassed by students from very young universities from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania etc

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by MythAngel: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
hatux:
@MythAngel, where are you? You and your so called bullsh*t university undecided....tongue
Haters would always find you even if you dey abyss... Guy I owe you... E be like say UNILAG treat you badly ?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Bflexing(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
b4 some people start shouting great this and that, the ranking is only based on "research publications and citations" for 5 years. check webometrics to know real ranking of our universities in the world and in Africa.

Education is Nigeria is nothing to be happy about... We need improvement
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by HAKKINS(f): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
ITS NO NEWS DAT UI RANKS IST IN TERMS OF POST GRADUATE RESEARCH AND STUDIES IN NIGERIA. EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE IDENTIFIED WIT THE SCHOOL EITHER AS AN UNDERGRADUATE, MASTERS OR PHD STUDENT. BUT MY OWN BE SAY: WHO DEIR PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH DON HELP.?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Luukasz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
lonelydora:
We have just two schools in Nigeria; UNN and others.
A UNN GRADUATE IS NATURALLY AHEAD OF YOU
No wonder you are Lonely(Lonely Dora) lonely people do not think out of the box at times they wl just open their mouth wide & spit Shít..which school is UNN beside U.I(The Premier University).
Some UNN Graduates cant even stand against some Poly Ibadan Graduates talkless of U.I

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by fleexee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikeapollo:
Don't be deceived. To me, ''Visibility on the internet'' as a criterion for ranking schools casts some doubts on the credibility and integrity of the ranking.
What about the quality of teaching, facilities, students performance, teacher to student ratio, lecturers from foreign schools, number of lecturers on sabbatical, library facilities, studying and living conditions etc which are more important

The 'African Challenge'' competition organized by Zain a few years back is a clearer indication of the standards of education in Africa. Students from the best Nigerian universities e.g. UI, OAU etc were dusted and outclassed by students from very young universities from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania etc
forgotten that same competition. UI is the only Nigeria University that have won it. Dusting the likes of JomoKenyata, Unilag. That was the first time Zain included Nigeria University

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by hatux: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
MythAngel:

Haters would always find you even if you dey abyss... Guy I owe you... E be like say UNILAG treat you badly ?
Lmao gringrin... Well, UNILAG no do me anything. And I'm not a hater though, but I still just wanted to prove you wrong my man. But now you can see! For yourselfkiss!!

Btw, I didn't wanted to long the matter that very day. But I prayed for a day like this....

And here it is bro....cheesy

#onelovewink
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by mbourie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Luukasz:
No wonder you are Lonely(Lonely Dora) lonely people do not think out of the box at times they wl just open their mouth wide & spit Shít..which school is UNN beside U.I(The Premier University).
Some UNN Graduates cant even stand against some Poly Ibadan Graduates talkless of U.I

What is the meaning of "talkless?" You ne'er-do-well.....why?

Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / Top Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014ranking / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships