Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa (45484 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] / Oau : 10 Reasons Why Its Not The Best University / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by dplomaticVal: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:
When a Nigerian university becomes number 1 in Africa, you let me know.

If my son took 8th in his class, even if there are a million students in his class, i'd not be impressed.
ur mean bro...so even if u don't pay his fees on time and also don't buy him necessary textbooks u'd be dissatisfied wit his result. u bad gan
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok, but how many inventors and business tycoons has the school produced and how many of their inventions are being used to improve nigeria's economy? abi na to do copy and paste or to speak british english you dey talk?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Dollypiizu: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wie is uniben plz?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Elxandre(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
kamair237:
My father told me How he travelled miles in the seventies just study in 9ja ....u see there 48.... up to today he still tells us bout his stay in Oyo....the first state university in my country came in the 80's ..... Nigerian u guys should be proud of your country sha...
Which country is that bro?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
koresma26:
Idontbelieveit Uni ibadan ko uni oyo ni
Hater go and hug transformer
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by dayo23(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ABU Zaria is 3rd on the List! Always Proud of that University. We are Naturally ahead #respect to OAU and UI though.

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by lyman720(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brytawon:

source: www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/ui-ranked-nigerias-best-varsity-8th-in-africa/

I Rep The Premier University...Great U.I,Great ooooo.

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by emmasege: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
melvoy2k:
INDEED, WE HAVE TWO UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. UNIVERSITIES OF IBADAN(U.I) AND OTHERS. ALL OTHER UNIVERSITIES ARE SATELLITE CAMPUSES TO U.I. BELIEVE OR LEAVE IT.
what do you have to say about the times other universities (OAU, UNILAG, UNIBEN) have been rated the best in Nigeria?, including a privately owned covenant university.
My friend, there are many criteria for rating universities just as there are many organizations doing the ratings. The only constant factor in all of those ratings is that the best must always be one of OAU, UI, UNILAG, UNN, ABU, UNILORIN & COVENANT. Any of these unis (particularly the first five) is THE BEST Nigerian university anytime any day.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by khassy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
niytej:

Guy; ur uni is 24th on the list cheesy grin

I no believe this list
waiting for 4icu own sha tongue :I tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by ojmaroni247(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
I graduated from FUTO and I hv been to UNN and even UNIPORT,any1 dat says this schls r better dan UNIBADAN(UI) is only ignorant. U need to visit UI u'l knw dat de rest federal schls in Nigeria r only secondary schls. In terms of infastructure and condition of learning it almost feels like ur not in Nigeria talk more of been in ibadan.

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Vanmatrix(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Were is fupre!
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by beyoncausme: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
nice one....
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by ayanfemy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice1
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by ahamonyeka(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
What happen to university of benin?
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by freez2ryme(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
They can only be one UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA and that UNIVERSITY is in NSUKKA IN ENUGU STATE
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by fineyemi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
The information is also at guru9ja.com
More: www.guru9ja.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by hubstyga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
I rep university of Ibadan and I'm proud of it. although the jobless nation I found myself has kept my certificate in a microfinance bank for 14months now ,,, no regrets sha
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by oote: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
PassingShot:
Congrats especially to the Great UItes in da house!
Point of correction! It's GREATEST not Great. Great is for OAU et al.
GREATEST of The GREATEST UITES....

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by crisbennie: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any sch for east na nonsense.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Roon9(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Angelou:
na cultist assocaition u tink say dem dey rank 4 here?

Kai! Rotflol! Who na geh mouth o
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
REPING THE FIRST AND THE BEST wink
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
koresma26:
Idontbelieveit Uni ibadan ko uni oyo ni
Pained....
Lol, he was denied admission in UI.
But u can always try some other time na..... Why d beef?
RECTE SAPERE FONS

REPPIN THE BEST

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by dreckocarter(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
s > 2015 University Web Rankings: Africa Top 100 Colleges and Universities in Africa by University Web Ranking. Link to it ♥ 2015 UNIVERSITY WEB RANKINGS | AFRICA Top 100 Universities and Colleges in Africa Top 100 Universities and Colleges in Africa by the 4icu.org University Web Ranking 1 University of Cape Town South Africa 2 University of Pretoria South Africa 3 Universiteit Stellenbosch South Africa 4 University of the Witwatersrand South Africa 5 University of South Africa South Africa 6 The American University in Cairo Egypt 7 Cairo University Egypt 8 Mansoura University Egypt 9 Alexandria University Egypt 10 University of Dar es Salaam Tanzania 11 University of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa 12 Rhodes University South Africa 13 Ain Shams University Egypt 14 Assiut University Egypt 15 University of the Western Cape South Africa 16 Université Mohammed V - Agdal Morocco 17 University of Johannesburg South Africa 18 Université de Ouagadougou Burkina Faso 19 University of Nairobi Kenya 20 University of Lagos Nigeria 21 Makerere University Uganda 22 Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University South Africa 23 Obafemi Awolowo University Nigeria 24 University of Ghana Ghana 25 Universidade Eduardo Mondlane Mozambique 26 Misurata University Libya 27 The German University in Cairo Egypt 28 North-West University South Africa 29 Benha University Egypt 30 Zagazig University Egypt 31 Université de la Reunion Reunion 32 University of Botswana Botswana 33 Al Akhawayn University Morocco 34 University of Namibia Namibia 35 Université Abou Bekr Belkaid Tlemcen Algeria 36 Université Cheikh Anta Diop Senegal 37 University of Khartoum Sudan 38 University of Ibadan Nigeria 39 Helwan University Egypt 40 Sudan University of Science and Technology Sudan 41 University of Ilorin Nigeria 42 Université Mentouri de Constantine Algeria 43 Covenant University Nigeria 44 Université Mouloud Maameri de Tizi Ouzou Algeria 45 University of Swaziland Swaziland 46 Université de Batna Algeria 47 Université d'Alger Algeria 48 University of Zimbabwe Zimbabwe 49 Université Mohammed V - Souissi Morocco 50 South Valley University Egypt 51 Tanta University Egypt 52 Moi University Kenya 53 Université Kasdi Merbah de Ouargla Algeria 54 Université Abdelmalek Essadi Morocco 55 Minoufiya University Egypt 56 Université Cadi Ayyad Morocco 57 Federal University of Technology, Minna Nigeria 58 Minia University Egypt 59 University of Zambia Zambia 60 Université d'Oran Algeria 61 Addis Ababa University Ethiopia 62 Université Djillali Liabes Algeria 63 Université Abdelhamid Ibn Badis Mostaganem Algeria 64 Al-Azhar University Egypt 65 Kenyatta University Kenya 66 Université Hassan II - Casablanca Morocco 67 Suez Canal University Egypt 68 Kafr el-Sheikh University Egypt 69 Universiteit van die Vrystaat South Africa 70 Cape Peninsula University of Technology South Africa 71 Université M'hamed Bouguerra de Boumerdes Algeria 72 Université Ibn Tofail Morocco 73 Université Hassan II Mohammedia - Casablanca Morocco 74 University of Nigeria Nigeria 75 Université d'Antananarivo Madagascar 76 University of Malawi Malawi 77 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Ghana 78 Universidade de Cabo Verde Cape Verde 79 Polytechnic of Namibia Namibia 80 Tshwane University of Technology South Africa 81 University of Benin Nigeria 82 Université des Sciences et de la Technologie Houari Boumediène Algeria 83 Mbarara University of Science & Technology Uganda 84 Strathmore University Kenya 85 University of Port Harcourt Nigeria 86 Ahmadu Bello University Nigeria 87 Al Jabal Al Gharbi University Libya 88 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Nigeria 89 Université Mohamed Khider de Biskra Algeria 90 University of Shendi Sudan 91 University of Mauritius Mauritius 92 Durban University of Technology South Africa 93 Université de Tunis El Manar Tunisia 94 Université de la Manouba Tunisia 95 Landmark University Nigeria 96 Fayoum University Egypt 97 Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Kenya 98 Vaal University of Technology South Africa 99 Université Ferhat Abbas Sétif Algeria 100 Université Hassiba Ben Bouali de Chlef Algeria
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by sokoh400(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onozztins:
Yayyyy...I rep UI..Greatest of the greate st gbogbo!!

C.B.N don enta nairaland o. Nawa oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by dreckocarter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
sokoh400:

C.B.N don enta nairaland o. Nawa oooo
What is that supposed to mean
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by adanny01(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
lonelydora:
We have just two schools in Nigeria; UNN and others.

A UNN GRADUATE IS NATURALLY AHEAD OF YOU

Thats an ABU line. "An ABUSITE is naturally ahead of you".
www.nairaland.com/283551/abusite-ahead-naturally-abusite-join
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by NairaIsaac(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Uniben is ranked 6th in Nigeria and 27th in Africa with Total influence factor of 32.96. Confirm it from your source@OP.

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by NairaIsaac(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahamonyeka:
What happen to university of benin?
University of Benin is ranked 6th in Nigeria and 27th in Africa with TIF of 32.96
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa by MythAngel: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
hatux:
Lmao gringrin... Well, UNILAG no do me anything. And I'm not a hater though, but I still just wanted to prove you wrong my man. But now you can see! For yourselfkiss!!

Btw, I didn't wanted to long the matter that very day. But I prayed for a day like this....

And here it is bro....cheesy

#onelovewink

You sure

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos)