Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,015 members, 7,856,079 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? (500 Views)

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by bebene: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
It once happened to me when i was in school, I was gallant and friendly guy during our departmental student union election all the student said am the only one they want,our class-rep wanted contesting but they told him not even try cos they will not vote him.

on my side i was really socked with the type of support this people gave me. That made me to start lossing confindence and thinking that what if i let them down?

Is that what BUHARI is going through?
Re: Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by Mogidi: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2015
bebene:
It once happened to me when i was in school, I was gallant and friendly guy during our departmental student union election all the student said am the only one they want,our class-rep wanted contesting but they told him not even try cos they will not vote him.

on my side i was really socked with the type of support this people gave me. That made me to start lossing confindence and thinking that what if i let them down?

Is that what BUHARI is going through?

His lack of confidence stems from the fact he's an illiterate.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by ANBAKO: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes. That is called lack of self confidence, loss of steam....
Re: Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by bebene: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:

His lack of confidence stems from the fact he's an illiterate.
An illiterate, how?
Re: Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by Utchgirl(f): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
He lacks confidence bc Karma is real . He promised 2 make naija ungovnernable 4 GEJ.

Baba one chance wia did u get d 400 billion naira to pay workers ?

From d empty treasury ?
Re: Is It Possible For One To Loss Confidence,when Too Many People Believe In You? by funlord(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Utchgirl:
He lacks confidence bc Karma is real . He promised 2 make naija ungovnernable 4 GEJ.

From d empty treasury ?
grin
Utchgirl:
He lacks confidence bc Karma is real . HE PROMISED 2 make naija UNGOVERNABLE 4 GEJ.

From d empty treasury ?

Good morning! I was wondering if YOU could kindly provide us 1 single link to any newspaper report, write up, or video of any kind where the current president made mention of the bolded parts of your post! Or maybe you are just a "BITTER and INSIPID LIAR'? Your reply would let us know!

(1) (Reply)

Hitler's Influence Rising Again...beware! / Bomber With Two Bombs Kills Self At Borno Checkpoint. / Top Scams In Nigeria In The Past Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.