Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (17015 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by neocortex: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
The problem is that Buhari can't understand this article and he doesn't have advisers that
would have interpreted it for him.
It was because restructing was part of the national conference that GEJ conducted that made Afenifere to support him then.
But some myopic individuals who prefers slavery to freedom rubished everyone that
made mention of the national conference either because they can't think for themselves or
were receiving stipend from APC.
#Nevertradeyourfuture

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Ojiofor: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
At this moment Buhari is running a one man government in democracy.
That's the CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Gondonu: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
dokyOloye:
I am glad I never wasted my vote by casting it for Pa Buhari.
How could I have voted for som1 who obviously doesn't have a WASC certificate?
A former coupist for that matter,who truncated our journey into democracy?
I'm absolutely with you on this brother. Guess the so-called sophiscated South-Westerners have seen the effect of their alliance with their slave masters up north."Change" you have asked for & disaster have you got.Do live with it.Where the hell are other scammed apostles of Change on NL?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by comrChris(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
You and your fellow Biafrans of the land of the setting sun are the ones playing ostrich, if u think pple jus decided to gang up against jonathan for no reason except that he was from the south south.. u didn't remember that his govt was corrupt, lopsided, and Boko Haram did not make this battle easier..better stop playing victim and move ur region forward like the SW is moving forward..
And you think you can achieve anything by propaganda ? you can only deceive those who has not been to your so called sw , in fact things like this was what made me to travel to almost all the cities and towns in sw and unfortunately the zone is just like other zones and even worse than some zones self
the earlier we begin to tell ourselves the truth the better for all of us in this country, things are not working well and someone is bringing solution based on his own understanding and instead of you to contribute wisely by adding to what he has suggested you are here calling names out of sentiment

let truth be told many of you that voted against Gej voted out of hatred and l can tell you that it is only by Gods grace that this government will perform to our expectations looking at the people in that party and in case you don't know our expectations are high and there was never a time they mentioned patient during the campaign . Buhari seriously need to start doing something

1 Like

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by possibilita(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
blueto:
we should have voted for Transformation. not this disputable change with retributions
cry

#bringbackTransformationAgenda
hmmmmm no be small thing oh, from Sai Buhari to Chai Buhari
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by carnegiefan: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
You and your fellow Biafrans of the land of the setting sun are the ones playing ostrich, if u think pple jus decided to gang up against jonathan for no reason except that he was from the south south.. u didn't remember that his govt was corrupt, lopsided, and Boko Haram did not make this battle easier ..better stop playing victim and move ur region forward like the SW is moving forward..

Well, Nigeria is still corrupt, even MORE lopsided, and Boko Haram is making a REAL killing under your Buhari. In fact more people have died since one month now than during any month in Jonathan's presidency.
The truth is that you and your people voted for Buhari for SELFISH reasons. You were eying the presidency and you lost your minds in the process.
Your gang up only donated fuel to Biafra -the only honest solution to my problem. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
drnelson:
The writer of this nonsense is a [size=22pt]IGBO PERSON[/size]

make we throw am inside lagoon.

all your Igbo brothers spewing venom online you will soon see wetin go happen when we catch you
I will bomb you now before your English will bomb me! Look at how silly and such an illiterate you are...typing your illiteracy in capitals just to discredit a particular tribe. It is "AN IGBO" and not "A IGBO"...vulture like you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by murmee: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is no doubt that the forced marriage called Nigeria cannot work unless there's restructuring a.k.a True federalism. Tinubu went into an alliance with the North thinking he will succeed where Awolowo and Abiola failed. He forgot that what drives the Hausa/Fulani is absolute power and to dominate every other group. Tinubu should begin to unite the south in order to have a powerful Southern voice.
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Doyin400l(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Another descendants of child of sorrow & pain....yeeboes.
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by bashsani(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
A who-will-bell-the-cat passage. Absolutely clueless
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by gargoyle: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
I firmly believe that true change starts with the average Nigerian. We complain of the apathy displayed by our leaders to the decadent socioeconomic status of Nigeria but we fail to realize that as citizens, we all have a part to play.

The civil servants amongst us that display the highest level of laziness in the discharge of their duties have cases to answer. They resume by 12pm and close by 2pm yet, they have the right to clamor for change. Have you changed your attitude to work?

The parents encourage their children to engage in brazen exam malpractices yet they cry foul when they have been shortchanged by greedy politicians. What right have they?

That young man that jumps the queue in the bank or in the BRT bus-stop while others have been patient enough to stand for hours forgets that our greedy politicians do the same when they appoint the incompetent cronies in sensitive offices. My people, please tell me if there is a difference betwixt the two?

Its often said that a people get the kind of leaders they deserve, a saying that's playing out in Nigeria today. Corrupt followers vote in corrupt leaders.

In essence, let the change start from us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by esther1994(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I belief change will come.
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by abdulmanaja(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls my fellow nigerians, we hav 2 take it easy nw, dis just the begining of BUHARI's government and am sure CHANGE is coming in the next couple of days. To my side, I didnt waste my vote for jonna, BUHARI is my hero and i believe CHANGE we gonna start seeing change very soon
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Change2015(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Gondonu:
I'm absolutely with you on this brother. Guess the so-called sophiscated South-Westerners have seen the effect of their alliance with their slave masters up north."Change" you have asked for & disaster have you got.Do live with it.Where the hell are other scammed apostles of Change on NL?

Can the irrelevant SE please be quiet while the elders talk. Go stew in your tribal bile and watch us perform!

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Change2015(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
gargoyle:
I firmly believe that true change starts with the average Nigerian. We complain of the apathy displayed by our leaders to the decadent socioeconomic status of Nigeria but we fail to realize that as citizens, we all have a part to play.

The civil servants amongst us that display the highest level of laziness in the discharge of their duties have cases to answer. They resume by 12pm and close by 2pm yet, they have the right to clamor for change. Have you changed your attitude to work?

The parents encourage their children to engage in brazen exam malpractices yet they cry foul when they have been shortchanged by greedy politicians. What right have they?

That young man that jumps the queue in the bank or in the BRT bus-stop while others have been patient enough to stand for hours forgets that our greedy politicians do the same when they appoint the incompetent cronies in sensitive offices. My people, please tell me if there is a difference betwixt the two?

Its often said that a people get the kind of leaders they deserve, a saying that's playing out in Nigeria today. Corrupt followers vote in corrupt leaders.

In essence, let the change start from us.

What you say can never be popular with our myopic people. We hate personal responsibility as, much as we love to point fingers at others. I have accepted to do my part. By their fruits they will be known...

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna by Sunny360: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Insightful piece;however,there's a correction. The book where Bambulu materialized as an "inventive genuis" was actually written by (now deceased) JAMES Ene Henshaw & NOT John Ene Henshaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / NITDA Issues ‘Code Of Practice’ To Regulate Online Platforms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.