Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna (39868 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by boluwatife66(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2016
I READ an interesting Facebook broadcast by a friend of mine, Ray Morphy Ugba, the morning just before coming to the office to write this article. Ray is a journalist, politician, blogger and (from what I saw after the broadcast) also a musician.

He hails from Cross River State, though he seems quite proud of the fact that his mother is an Igbo woman, which is why he calls Igbos “my mother’s people”. Ray referred to a recent controversial statement credited to the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on a visit to Badagry, where he said Lagos was not a “colony” but part of the Yoruba homeland (which is true).

He reportedly announced that there was “nothing like Eze Ndi Igbo again” in the state, stressing his determination to move several markets (like Mile 12, Ladipo and others) to outskirts of the metropolics. This outing has been trending in the social media, and some Igbo people believe it is yet another pointer to the fact that Ambode is an “enemy” of their people.

(FILES)- A March 2, 2012 file photo shows an Ohafia cultural troupe entertaining bystanders during the burial of Nigeria's secessionist leader Odumegwu Ojukwu at his native Nnewi country home, in Anambra State eastern Nigeria. Odumegwu Ojukwu, who championed the campaign for an independent Republic of Biafra in eastern Nigeria in the 1960s culminating in a 30-month civil war which left more than a million dead was buried at his Nnewi family home in Anambra State. Its name is synonomous with the declaration of independence and updates on the brutal conflict that followed, but nearly 50 years after Nigeria's civil war, Radio Biafra is again making headlines.

Ray in his broadcast said: “Just because you have bought a large parcel of land from a community to build, live, trade and flourish does not make you an indigene of that place”. I concur. Though it makes you a stakeholder as a property owner and citizen, it does not entitle you to the “inner matters” to which only the aborigines of the place are entitled. However, that you are not entitled to those things does not in any way reduce your rights, privileges and obligations as a citizen under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I will expatiate on this presently.

First, let me deal with the issue of “going home”; what it is not and what it is. What does “Igbos, go home” mean? It does not mean: pack your belongings and leave the place. It does not mean that you should uproot from where you currently live and go back to Igboland or your hometown in Igboland. Why should you? You are a Nigerian, and the Constitution entitles you to settle and live peacefully and lawfully in any part of the country without harassment. “Go home” is a very useful piece of advice for any sensible Igbo person willing to listen. Anyone who tells you “be careful”, “mind yourself” or “be warned”, is not insulting you. He is your friend, maybe in disguise.

The Igbos are the only group in Nigeria who require this timeous advice: “go home”. The Yorubaman in the North or any other part of the country does not need it: he hardly “leaves” his roots, no matter how long he lives outside Yorubaland (including abroad). The Arewa man does not need it. He hardly plants down any tap root outside his aboriginal enclave. He never builds any permanent structure. He lives among his own cultural types, maintains the purity of his religious culture and is in touch with “home” by radio and other channels, no matter how long he lives outside Arewa land. It is only the Igbo man that takes the “One Nigeria” dictum on the surface level. He is like Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe who says: “let us forget about our differences”. But other Nigerians are like Sardauna Ahmadu Bello who says: “let us remember our differences”. It is this misguided float of mind that leads the Igbo man to settle and develop where he lives, forgetting that where he comes from also requires to be developed.

History once taught the Igbo man a painful lesson when the coups of 1966 took place and the pogroms in the North led to the civil war. When the war ended, the Igbos came back and were allowed to reclaim their property in the North and West, but were denied that right in Port Harcourt, a city built on the land of the Igbo-speaking Ikwerre sub-national group. Why? Because Port Harcourt had become the oil booty of the civil war’s winners. The Igbo/Biafrans were not allowed to be landlords/stakeholders in this city after losing the war over its oil.

However, the Igbos went back to the North and West and soon forgot all the lessons that Port Harcourt was meant to teach them: understand how to live with other Nigerians in this “One Nigeria”. They recovered from the scars of the war and started ravenously building mansions, markets and even industries in major cities like Lagos, Abuja, Kano and elsewhere. Not only that, they totally neglected their own aboriginal homeland. Igboland feels very little of the famed commercial and technological acumen of the Igbo people. It is essentially an economic and infrastructural wasteland.

The Igbos became so “comfortable” outside their own homeland that some misguided elements among them even started setting up some fake traditional institutions and installing what they referred to as “Eze Ndi Igbo” in those places, to the utter irritation of the indigenes and those of us who feel the shame of it all. These hustlers (“Eze Ndi Igbo”) who don’t understand the implications of their tomfoolery, go as far as conferring chieftaincy titles on relevance-seeking nonentites who, invariably, are people of questionable roots and means of livelihood. These fakers have come under increasing scrutiny by the owners of the land: their commoners, kings and political leaders. This is long overdue! If Ambode says no more “Eze Ndi Igbo” in Lagos, he is right.

Anybody whose ancestors did not come from the geo-cultural boundaries of Lagos cannot be an indigene of Lagos. If you are not an indigene of Lagos, how can you be a “king” in Lagos? How can you dispense chieftaincy titles? It is a barefaced usurpation of the “inner privileges” exclusive to those whose ancestors first established their traditional authority in Lagos. In any case, what value does “Eze Ndi Igbo” add to Igbos in Lagos? It is not even a cultural trait of Igbo people.

It was a mere copying of Arewa’s Sarkin Hausawa or Sarkin Zango system which the Igbos born in the North (like the late venerated Dim Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu) misguidedly copied against the better counsel of some of us. The Sarkin Hausawa do pay homage to the traditional and political authorities of places they settle as due deference (though some of them are no longer doing so but actually making territorial claims which pitches them at loggerheads with indigenes). If push comes to shove again, Igbos will lose a million times more than they lost in Port Harcourt. Yet, many of them are supporting Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra separatism, believing they can eat their cakes and still have it back. What naivete! Igbos must “go home”, develop Igboland, build up its economic infrastructure and make it a destination not only for the Igbos but also other Nigerians and even foreigners to live, work and thrive. That is the meaning of “go home”.

Igbos will never live in dignity outside Igboland until they have done this. Their children will continue to speak English and the native tongues of their hosts without the ability to speak and behave like Igbos. If Igbos do not “gome home”, they will be lost! They are already losing their Majority status, anyway, and their language is rapidly vanishing. It is in the vital interest of the Igbo people and their children to “go home”. Anambra State is showing that it can be done. I did not vote for Ambode during the elections but he is not my enemy. He is developing Lagos State for the common good, and he needs to remove shanties to do so. Every Lagos dweller (including the indigenes) has three choices: cooperate, give way or be prepared to go in. But the citizenship rights of all Nigerians in Lagos MUST always be upheld. Lagos MUST be developed lawfully. Otherwise, our voters cards will speak for us at the right time.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/yes-ndi-igbo-go-home/

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Luckylife(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Those brown zinc and cow inclined minded people just carry the blessed wise Igbo's matter for head as if their human live depends on Igbos . The problem of Lagos governor is wickedness and jealousy that is giving him sleepless night and day , due to the success and wealth of Igbos developing his state. Our God pass them !

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by buharisbae(f): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
#yawns
another long boring thread!

11 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:
#yawns
another long boring thread!
Let me follow u Yawn....Yawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn!
Meanwhile my bet clicked.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by able20(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2016
BUHARI has really frustrated a lot of Nigerians, imagin on a Monday morning dis kind of meaningless trends, nawa

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Amberon11: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Igbo's will never learn. Yoruba's have shown that they don't want you in Lagos and all you can do is call it bluff or insult them without taking heed. Igbos need to make the East economically viable. We all know that Igbo's are the largest importers in Nigeria. If you igbos can come together and think of the way forward in other to boycott Lagos seaports it would be a nice idea.

Also, Yoruba's are in no place to tell the Igbo's to go home. whatever context they use that is irrelevant. It is wrong. Igbo's are part and parcel of Nigeria. I'm sick and tired of hearing Yorubas asking Igbo's to go home. Nigeria belongs to everyone, so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by oduastates: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am always interested in people's definition of development, developing and developed.
Because from my experience of simulating settlement,civilisation and economies,most especially from historical records, development is less of physical and more of the intangibles on which the physical is built. Like law,order and the administration of justice, community,charity and cohesion and fairness,civic responsibility and traditional institutions,governing institutions,critical thinking education and communications and lastly, the infrastructure to keep up with a growing population as the settlement grows into a city.
The "Us and Ours" and not the "Me and Mine".
Every other thing is just a response to needs.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Igbo's will never learn. Yoruba's have shown that they don't want you in Lagos and all you can do is call it bluff or insult them without taking heed. Igbos need to make the East economically viable. We all know that Igbo's are the largest importers in Nigeria. If you igbos can come together and think of the way forward in other to boycott Lagos seaports it would be a nice idea.

Also, Yoruba's are in no place to tell the Igbo's to go home. whatever context they use that is irrelevant. It is wrong. Igbo's are part and parcel of Nigeria. I'm sick and tired of hearing Yorubas asking Igbo's to go home. Nigeria belongs to everyone, so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too.

While I agree that my Igbo brothers should seriously start thinking eastwards, I must say that there is something fundamentally wrong with these yorubas.

These people will sell land to you and turn around to complain that igbos are taking their lands. pray tell, which single parcel of land has been taken from the Yorubas by force by the Igbos?

Igbos pay fully for every single parcel of land owned by us in Lagos. We pay for the land, pay all the family members that jump out from different angles, settle omonile settle agberos and owomida boys. These yorubas will chop finish, clean mouth and turn around to start grumbling like vultures saying Igbos are taking their lands.

Who forced them to sell lands in the first place? Open a thread on Bia.fra now and see them jumping around shouting 'You can never get your Bia.fra' yet they will not allow Igbos to rest.

While I agree that we should drop all these traditional title nonsense outside Igboland, I must say that something is wrong with the Yorubas honestly.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Amberon11: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
That is very true. They must really be confused. Today they ask igbos to go home, and when igbos want to leave, they say "you can never have Biafra". Lol...they must really be bipolar.
hunndredhundred:

While I agree that my Igbo brothers should seriously start thinking eastwards, I must say that there is something fundamentally wrong with these yorubas.

These people will sell land to you and turn around to complain that igbos are taking their lands. pray tell, which single parcel of land has been taken from the Yorubas by force by the Igbos?

Igbos pay fully for every single parcel of land owned by us in Lagos. We pay for the land, pay all the family members that jump out from different angles, settle omonile settle agberos and owomida boys. These yorubas will chop finish, clean mouth and turn around to start grumbling like vultures saying Igbos are taking their lands.

Who forced them to sell lands in the first place? Open a thread on Bia.fra now and see them jumping around shouting 'You can never get your Bia.fra' yet they will not allow Igbos to rest.

While I agree that we should drop all these traditional title nonsense outside Igboland, I must say that something is wrong with the Yorubas honestly.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is time to ensure that we have a real functional deep seaport in the east, it is time.

We cannot all continue to rely heavily on Lagos to bring in goods.

The deep seaport being proposed by the Cross River state governor and then the proposed Ibaka deep seaport at Ibaka, Akwa Ibom state.

27 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Meanwhile this is the hypocricy of the yorubas. They are angry at Igbos having Eze Ndiigbo on yoruba land but the yorubas themselves have Obas outside of yorubaland. Why are these people like this?

Read this:

[size=20pt]The Yoruba Council of Obas in the 19 northern states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT)[/size] Abuja have advocated for an amicable resolution of the face-off between farmers in the southwest and Fulani cattle rearer over grazing activities.

Arising from its 5th Quarterly meeting in Abuja, the council implored the Ondo State government to resolve the Fulani Cattle rearers-farmers’ conflict to avoid spill over to the northern part of the country.

A communique signed by the council’s acting Chairman who is also Mai (Oba) of Yoruba in Borno, Alhaji Hassan Yusuf and Dr Alani Adeyemi, Oba Yoruba Gombi, made available to journalists in Maiduguri yesterday, it appealed to the Ondo State governor to use his experience in resolving the problem.

“We implore the Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Mimiko to use his good office to resolve the ongoing crisis between the Fulani Cattle rearers and farmers in the state amicably and quickly to avoid spill over effect,” the council said.

It advised non-indigenes living in the southwest states and north to abide by the rules and traditional laws of the state they reside. It also urged them to continue to live harmoniously and peacefully with their hosts.

The council commended President Mohammadu Buhari for what it described as his genuine efforts at addressing immediate needs of the country especially the fight against Boko Haram insurgency and other security challenges, calling for support from all Nigerians. End

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/yorubas-in-north-wants-fulani-cattle-rearers-face-off-resolve/

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hannyjay(f): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:
garbage from a cantankerous yoruba muslim pretending to be 'Ray'. They hate Igbos but still want to keep drinking oil in the land of the foreigners.

I have challenged them severally to allow the peaceful dissolution of nigeria and give the East just 10 years, then we will take comparative stock between lagos and the Eastern cities. I have no doubt that Lagos will be as useless as Porto-Novo another yoruba port city that wasn't fortunate to smell crude oil.
Even your president through (Garba shehu) have acknowleged Biafran technology potentials.

Just 10 years! If we don't start sending food aids to you in yoruba and hausa land, then may God punish Biafra.
u cant punish smbody dat is already under punishment now.God has already punish biafroud since 1974

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Alcatraz003: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
The most gratifying point to note is that action is being taken to protect yoruba interest in lagos. That has been the kernel of the struggle. The igbos were warned though.

13 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by bakynes(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:
Meanwhile this is the hypocricy of the yorubas. They are angry at Igbos having Eze Ndiigbo on yoruba land but the yorubas themselves have Obas outside of yorubaland. Why are these people like this?

Read this:

The Yoruba Council of Obas in the 19 northern states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja have advocated for an amicable resolution of the face-off between farmers in the southwest and Fulani cattle rearer over grazing activities.

Arising from its 5th Quarterly meeting in Abuja, the council implored the Ondo State government to resolve the Fulani Cattle rearers-farmers’ conflict to avoid spill over to the northern part of the country.

A communique signed by the council’s acting Chairman who is also Mai (Oba) of Yoruba in Borno, Alhaji Hassan Yusuf and Dr Alani Adeyemi, Oba Yoruba Gombi, made available to journalists in Maiduguri yesterday, it appealed to the Ondo State governor to use his experience in resolving the problem.

“We implore the Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Mimiko to use his good office to resolve the ongoing crisis between the Fulani Cattle rearers and farmers in the state amicably and quickly to avoid spill over effect,” the council said.

It advised non-indigenes living in the southwest states and north to abide by the rules and traditional laws of the state they reside. It also urged them to continue to live harmoniously and peacefully with their hosts.

The council commended President Mohammadu Buhari for what it described as his genuine efforts at addressing immediate needs of the country especially the fight against Boko Haram insurgency and other security challenges, calling for support from all Nigerians. End

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/yorubas-in-north-wants-fulani-cattle-rearers-face-off-resolve/
Something is wrong with this report, a yoruba person can never call himself an Oba outside of yoruba land.
This is a huge propaganda against the yoruba people. Vangard goofed on this report, Oba is a traditional and spiritual head of his ancestral land. Any normal Yoruba person will never call himself Oba in a foreign land.

An Oba is expected to do some Oro traditional rites and that is not possible in a foreign land where you restrict people from coming out at Night.

Is eithet this report is a lie or those Yorubas are simply mad.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Alcatraz003:
The most gratifying point to note is that action is being taken to protect yoruba interest in lagos. That has been the kernel of the struggle. The igbos were warned though.

I don't pray for evil but i must tell you that if a war should break out today, Lagos will be a major battle ground because there will be tough battles for the soul of the city.

Nuff said.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
bakynes:

Something is wrong with this report, a yoruba person can never call himself an Oba outside of yoruba land.
This is a huge propaganda against the yoruba people.

It is not a propaganda, yorubas have Obas outside their land yet poring smelly spit on Igbos because of eze Ndiigbo title on their lands.

I smh.

27 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
bakynes:

This is a huge propaganda against the yoruba people. Vangard goofed on this report, Oba is a traditional and spiritual head of his ancestral land. Any normal Yoruba person will never call himself Oba in a foreign land.

An Oba is expected to do some Oro traditional rites and that is not possible in a foreign land where you restrict people from coming out at Night.

Is eithet this report is a lie or those Yorubas are simply mad.

See another evidence of how Yoruba Oba of Kano was killed, take a read:

[size=24pt]Killer of Yoruba Leader in Kano[/size]

The long arms of the law have eventually caught up with twenty six-year old Abubakar Abdulrahman who killed a Kano-based business mogul and philanthropist, Alhaji Ganiyu Akanbi Bello at his residence in Race Course Road in Nasarawa Local Government Area of the state on t June 5 this year.

Abubakar Abdulrahman said he killed the 86-year old Bello because the old man stopped him from stealing money from the house.

Abubakar was a former employee of his victim but was sacked because he was in the habit of stealing money, Police said.

Alhaji Bello before his death was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Centre of Excellence Hotel, Criss-Cross Hotels and Criss-Cross Oil Enterprises.
He was also the Grand Patron of Yoruba Community In Kano and one-time acting Oba Yoruba in Kano.

Abubakar’s confession: “I came to steal in his (Bbello’s) house but he recognized me. He was my former boss and has never wronged me. When I came inside the house, I never expected to meet him.

“I killed him (Bello) because I am in need of money. He did not owe me, but I knew I will find money in his house. I sneaked in through the gate around 11 P.M. I hid somewhere within the compound until the wee hours in the morning when I gained entrance inside the room. I worked for him for about four years and he never owed me.

“My mission in the house was to steal money. He recognized me and confronted me, asking why I came to the house. It was at that point that I attacked and left the compound.”

The murderer who speaks English, Hausa and Yoruba fluently also claimed to have dropped out from Kano state Polytechnic.

Abubakar was not looking worried and his countenance betrayed regret when he was paraded.

Kano state Police Commissioner, Mr. Adenrele Shinaba told journalists that the suspect was arrested at his residence in Badawa Quarters, through some clues found at the scene of the crime.

“He will be arraigned before the court as soon as investigation is completed,” Shinaba said.

CP Shinaba also paraded three persons, Abubakar Umar, Aliyu Adamu and Mohammed Inuwa were arrested while impersonating as police officers.

He said the impersonators had arrested an unsuspecting person along Ibrahim Taiwo Road and labeled him a terrorist by threatening to take him to their office if he refused to settle them.

“In the process, they collected the sum of N1.3 million. They applied the same trick on another victim and collected the sum of N500, 000. On tip off, we arrested the suspects and the victims identified them. They have made confessional statements and mentioned three others now at large as members of their syndicate.”
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/killer-yoruba-leader-kano-arrested/

21 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by boluwatife66(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:
garbage from a cantankerous yoruba muslim pretending to be 'Ray'. They hate Igbos but still want to keep drinking oil in the land of the foreigners.

I have challenged them severally to allow the peaceful dissolution of nigeria and give the East just 10 years, then we will take comparative stock between lagos and the Eastern cities. I have no doubt that Lagos will be as useless as Porto-Novo another yoruba port city that wasn't fortunate to smell crude oil.
Even your president through (Garba shehu) have acknowleged Biafran technology potentials.

Just 10 years! If we don't start sending food aids to you in yoruba and hausa land, then may God punish Biafra.
And the gods are already punishing you not addressing the message but focusing on the messenger. I hate you guys for just one reason, you are always quick to look for enemies. I live in the north and I can tell you that igbos stupidly stinks, they build houses everywhere and they are also the most abusive of their host. I am a Yoruba from Kogi and I can tell you I hate the mention of Nigeria than most igbos, but I will rather wait till my voice can be heard than look for enemies where there is non. Look at your properties in PH after the war, were the handed back to you? No, but you are always quick to vent your anger on Yoruba And Hausa as if they are the reason why your village remains in disarray or huts

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by bakynes(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:

It is not a propaganda, yorubas have Obas outside their land yet poring smelly spit on Igbos because of eze Ndiigbo title on their lands.

I smh.
It is a lie and the reason is simple, when the issue of Eze-Ndigbo in SW was trending on Nairaland why didnt any igbo person come out to shame yorubas if indeed they had Obas in the North. Do you even know the meaning of "Oba". It is a traditional and spiritual position tied to his ancrstral land. No sane yoruba man will claim himself as Oba outside Yoruba land.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ofodirinwa: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari doesn't think Yoruba have majority status in Nigeria, leave Igbo out of your headache. Tell the Emir of Illorin to go home [/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
bakynes:

It is a lie and the reason is simple, when the issue of Eze-Ndigbo in SW was trending on Nairaland why didnt any igbo person come out to shame yorubas if indeed they had Obas in the North. Do you even know the meaning of "Oba". It is a traditional and spiritual position tied to his ancrstral land. No sane yoruba man will claim himself as Oba outside Yoruba land.

See the thread that was created on nairaland but your people avoided it like ebola cos of shame:

https://www.nairaland.com/2743226/yorubas-obas-outside-yoruba-land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ofodirinwa: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Tell the Hausa at 12 Mile to go home[/size]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ofodirinwa: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Tell Kwankwaso that bailed out the killers of yoruba at 12 mile to go home [/size]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
boluwatife66:

And the gods are already punishing you not addressing the message but focusing on the messenger. I hate you guys for just one reason, you are always quick to look for enemies. I live in the north and I can tell you that igbos stupidly stinks, they build houses everywhere and they are also the most abusive of their host. I am a Yoruba from Kogi and I can tell you I hate the mention of Nigeria than most igbos, but I will rather wait till my voice can be heard than look for enemies where there is non. Look at your properties in PH after the war, were the handed back to you? No, but you are always quick to vent your anger on Yoruba And Hausa as if they are the reason why your village remains in disarray or huts

Please provide evidence of those properties that were not handed over to us.

Thnks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ofodirinwa: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Tell the herdsmen that kidnapped Olu Falae to go home[/size]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by bakynes(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:

See the thread that was created on nairaland but your people avoided it like ebola cos of shame:

https://www.nairaland.com/2743226/yorubas-obas-outside-yoruba-land
The same propaganda article you posted here is the one your kin posted back in 2015 that was why people avoided the lie.

I repeat no sane Yoruba man will use the word Oba for himself outside Yoruba land. There are other titles smaller to oba they can use not Oba.

What is the meaning of acting- Oba for real? grin You changed the chairman of Yourba community in kano to Oba Yoruba in Kano na wa for some igbos o.

Your propaganda cant work.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by iberrylee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shey u Israelite *Igbo* will uproot your edifice from Lagos ni or how do u want to go and start all over a again in the East Am fucking sure millions of Igbo's will renounce their ethnicity and claim Yoruba cus they can not live Lagos again in life, av u ever heard about omo Igbo shouting Biafra in the south west on the street before

26 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
bakynes:

The same propaganda article you posted here is the one your kin posted back in 2015 that was why people avoided the lie.

I repeat no sane Yoruba man will use the word Oba for himself outside Yoruba land. There are other titles smaller to oba they can use not Oba.

What is the meaning of acting- Oba for real? grin You changed the chairman of Yourba community in kano to Oba Yoruba in Kano na wa for some igbos o.

Your propaganda cant work.

What of the first link I gave to you about Oba crisis in the FCT?

[size=24pt]The Yoruba Council of Obas in the 19 northern states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT)[/size] Abuja have advocated for an amicable resolution of the face-off between farmers in the southwest and Fulani cattle rearer over grazing activities.

Believe whatever you like, that is your cup of tea.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Sctests: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
boluwatife66:
[s]
And the gods are already punishing you not addressing the message but focusing on the messenger. I hate you guys for just one reason, you are always quick to look for enemies. I live in the north and I can tell you that igbos stupidly stinks, they build houses everywhere and they are also the most abusive of their host. I am a Yoruba from Kogi and I can tell you I hate the mention of Nigeria than most igbos, but I will rather wait till my voice can be heard than look for enemies where there is non. Look at your properties in PH after the war, were the handed back to you? No, but you are always quick to vent your anger on Yoruba And Hausa as if they are the reason why your village remains in disarray or huts[/s]

Why are telling us about the PH problem. Were you yoruba not the main culprit that instigated the SE vs SS quarel? Now that the internet have come, all your lies are now collapsing on you. The SS you wanted to hate the SE, now hate you as cowardly slimy hypocrites.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:

Just 10 years! If we don't start senpding food aids to you in yoruba and hausa land, then may God punish Biafra.
is like u read his write up upside down
u don't need to secede before u can develop your region
anambra just started his rice milling. think of how
u could use your business savvy to make that rice
consumed by 60% of Nigerian..drinking oil wouldn't. quench your thirst
hate wouldn't take you any where. Owu! owu. de worry most
us for this country. the 'owu" u de dissipate may even be ur subconsciousness
trying to deal with the frustration in ur life. well I got a buttress for u: we all jealous of lagos
che na only them waka come! but I don't take it hard on them or their
administrators. I deal with it like men do. bigotry is bigotry! and hate eat up its victim like cancer!
one love yo!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.