Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time (95023 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top 10 Most Fashionable Nollywood Actresses Of 2015 / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Dragonking: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
A Niger deltan as usual takes the number one spot. grin

Na we funny pass. grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by philosopy: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin saka in my number one..be ni.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by misspicy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Daslim180:
g
g for goattongue
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by condralbede(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:
Charles Anwurum

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NoYXJsZXMtYXd1cnVtLWFuZC12aWN0b3Itb3N1YWd3dWMuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

Charles Inojie
if this two ppl no follow for the 10...then I hv to call the op baskard.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by dononics(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
The likesof jagwa,zebrudaya and co......
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Dani4tech(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Charles Inojie & John Okafor...Anyday Anytime..their faces 0nly is en0ugh comedy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Lyndylove: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP, you're very correct. I love all of them, though Nkem Owoh is my best. I can remember the rumour that was peddled sometime in the past about him being killed in an Asian country for drug-related offences...it felt like something left my body

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Ojisik(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
What of that "Gerrarahere " guy?
"Do me a favor please, Gerrarahere, you namsaying...hol up nigga, hol up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where are Kingsley Ogbonna (Dauda) and Francis Odega (that guy's face is funny)?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by kullozone(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by kullozone(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol...
I wonder why they're not on the list.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by pretydiva(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
mizjules:

Mercy johnson?
yes nau. Since funke name is dere,mercy's name ought 2 dere also. She's funnier than funke imo
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by kullozone(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u got me wondering for a second,wait o,who forced u here?abi u dnt read the topic.
Are you ok?or is the sun too hot for you?what's my business with you please
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by activelyA(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
1. John Okafor (Mr Ibu)

John is most popular for the movie ‘Mr Ibu’ which earned him the name ‘Mr Ibu’. Mr Ibu is popular for films such as ‘Sherikoko’, ‘Limpopo Master’, ‘Sweet Mama’, the ‘Mr Ibu’ movies, amongst many other interesting movies.

He is the true King of comedy!!! Even other comedians laugh while on set with him... Chai!!!! THIS MAN IS FUNNY!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by soleexx(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Elesho is the most funniest being in NollyWood

6 Likes

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by ajalaolanr(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
vickoozy:

Visit....www.tubidy.com

It's not there , I have searched long ago, tubidy just coordinates searches from multiple search engines like you tube
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by menix(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Funke ke

I even prefer papa Ajasco to her...
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by shilz(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Charles inojie,chiwetalagu,victor n odas..Umoh and saka shouldn't b on this list.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by darmys(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
soleexx:
Elesho is the most funniest being in NollyWood

this man.
i once saw him at ikorodu and started laughing.
He is too funny

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by philo3(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
if this people no mumu atleast once for movie ...e no complete forggerit
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by soleexx(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
darmys:

this man.
i once saw him at ikorodu and started laughing.
He is too funny

He doesn't demostrate when his acting

But what is coming out of his mouth is fucking funny
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Kingstone32(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
What abt jagwa and company
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by swaggyfunmite: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where u put owala (afonja)
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Late Sam Loco tops that list. I can never forget the first time i watched "My Destiny", featuring, Sam Loco Efe, Nkem Owo etc. The two of them were just match-mates as father and son. The funniest part was the grammatical expression of Sam Loco and his action. That movie still dey funny me till today. There was a scene Nkem Owo told him it's his grammatical unrelaxation that made white men he was working with to sack him cos he was confusing the whitemen with grammars that didnt do them any favour and Sam Loco reverberated by telling Nkem Owo that it's because of his uncommon intellect that made whitemen to hire him in the first place. He now told Nkem Owo to leave his house if he doesnt want to do something useful to himself apart from going around playing Ughelli music in the community, Nkem asked him if he has a house cos the house they're living was built by his grand dad. He further abused Sam by saying he was spending all his earnings on Calabar women's waist and then came back with nothing than bathroom slippers. Chai, i couldnt stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by amanze15(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Francis odega nko that guy is pure comic act grin grin grin,
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajalaolanr:
The Funniest Nollywood movie of all time is 'Pam Pam' by Okey bakassi and Nkem Owoh, I am still looking for that movie to have as a collectors item!
I love it. It has three parts: Pam Pam, Yogo Pam Pam and Kiss Me Quick.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is McSmith Ochendo of Dry Bone?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Zaikon(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
stevebond007:
Only enlightened folks will appreciate Baba Latin , not the vulgar speaking ones.
you right bro.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by mizjules(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
yes nau. Since funke name is dere,mercy's name ought 2 dere also. She's funnier than funke imo
Mercy is not even close to being funny... Your opinion though

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by BHAMBA: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
SAM LOCO all d way!!!!
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by friends4ever(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is Queen Nwokoye? its incomplete without Queen. Queen is far better than Mercy Johnson when it comes to comedy movie.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by dfolan: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Who has seen the Billboard for "Okon goes to Church" in Abuja? cheesy cheesy

Can't remember the name of the Church that invited him. undecided
yes I have seen it, somewhere in nyanya abuja right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.