Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time (95115 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top 10 Most Fashionable Nollywood Actresses Of 2015 / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by dani3(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
nice one am new here abeg hit likes to welcome me
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by VickyRotex(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
dfolan:
yes I have seen it, somewhere in nyanya abuja right

Yes, exactly. cheesy

That traffic area.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ojisik:
What of that "Gerrarahere " guy?
"Do me a favor please, Gerrarahere, you namsaying...hol up nigga, hol up cheesy

Lmao. I love that guy die.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by olawonder(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pappy!
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by ChelseaDr(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
3. Funke Akindele (Jenifa)

From her ‘Jenifa’ days, the AMVCA award- winning actress has remained one of the most entertaining female comedy actresses to watch.
Funke's is also popular for ‘Maami’, ‘Married but Living Single’, ‘Sherikoko’ and her Jenifa Diaries...

I Love Funke die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
OF ALL TIMES?
HABA! HOW ABOUT BABA SALA, PAPILUWE , GREGORY NKU? ZEBRUDAIYA NKU?

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by arsetalks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
What exactly is funny about Saka? Sanyeri will edge it over Latin for me.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajalaolanr:
The Funniest Nollywood movie of all time is 'Pam Pam' by Okey bakassi and Nkem Owoh, I am still looking for that movie to have as a collectors item!
I'm looking for the movie also grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
KINGTELLER:
The first four posters above me.. Una be quadruplet ??.. why comment at the same time... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doff my heart to the late veteran of comedy; Sam Loco.. R.I.P
they are actually 5, quintuplets
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by kwencypresh(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
i agree wit u
i luv d way she combine English and igbo
friends4ever:
Where is Queen Nwokoye? its incomplete without Queen. Queen is far better than Mercy Johnson when it comes to comedy movie.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by mikron(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
No Charles inojie, Okey bakassi, Charles anwurum, papi luwe, ada ameh, Tony one week, and a certain yoruba funny actor that likes bling blings I forgot his name in ur list then ur list is crap
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Henrhyme4u(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
This list is stupid without SANYERI ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by ekiloui(f): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Who has seen the Billboard for "Okon goes to Church" in Abuja? cheesy cheesy

Can't remember the name of the Church that invited him. undecided

Lol, saw it yesterday.

Laugh no gree me, even his face on the billboard was funny
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by VickyRotex(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
ekiloui:

Lol, saw it yesterday.

Laugh no gree me, even his face on the billboard was funny

It's so funny. I thought it was a movie, until I read the details on the board.

Choi, people wee not kill me ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by klax(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
bankyblue:
BABA SUWE
BABA IJESHA
ODUN LADE

These guys are good too
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by darmys(f): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
soleexx:

He doesn't demostrate when his acting

But what is coming out of his mouth is fucking funny

exactly. if he should abuse you in a movie.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Chimex388: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes, exactly. cheesy
That traffic area.
the MASTER BILL BOARD is at kugbo mechanic b4 karu junction.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by pupsyd: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=24pt]where is ODUNLADE ADEKOLA?[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by NowLetUsBegin: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
No Mercy Johnson?? Fake List!!!

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Came: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I miss Sam loco, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by darmys(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
pupsyd:
[size=24pt]where is ODUNLADE ADEKOLA?[/size]

he don follow chachangai go america according to alakda cheesy
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Akinmulegun(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is baba Suwe a.k.a Oyagbetii.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
stevebond007:
Only enlightened folks will appreciate Baba Latin , not the vulgar speaking ones.
don't mind them. To me,he is the funniest on the list.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by pupsyd: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
darmys:

he don follow chachangai go america according to alakda cheesy
really? grin
I just feel like toasting you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by zudozz: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
how una dey count Aki n Paw 4 this category? Una no count Pa James or even Osuofia? Also that Chief 4 Fuji hse of Commotion n paradise pack na master.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op where my guy? Francis Odega, that guy is funnier than that clown called Saka.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by ilduce(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why is Charles Inojie not on that list?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
In terms of Rankin d list should start from 6 and d rest follow
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by VickyRotex(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chimex388:

the MASTER BILL BOARD is at kugbo mechanic b4 karu junction.

Yea. That's the area I'm talking about. Where they rear cattle.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Tunde25(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is Olaniyi Afonja, 'sanyeri'?

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by nwasteve(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
I like everything about Sam Loco, every bit of his action is funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by SegunAdewole: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Osuofia takes No 1, Mr latin takes number 2. I can't sleep a day without their movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.