Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time (93569 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top 10 Most Fashionable Nollywood Actresses Of 2015 / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by NaLaugh: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by manchester1: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
aki and paw their different humans the should be rated diferent. that is very unfair OP take note
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by darmys(f): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
pupsyd:
really? grin
I just feel like toasting you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao.....toast bread grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by udysweet(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
God bless you! Dat lady ehn,na smtn else,looool! You go jus dey talk dey go,only for her to begin talk anoda tin for u! My elder sister likes her but we hvnt gotn a movie she plays a lead role in,wat I do is jus go to idumota were dey sell movies to ask dem for any movies showing her evn if na one scene
Omotayor123:
Simply Saka...

And what of Mama No Network
The woman dey funny die for filmgrin grin grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by suwalee(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
This list ain't complete with/out queen nwokoye and nse ikpe etim
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by gospi: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mercy Johnson cracks me up like crazy...."Dumebi d dirty girl" , "Daniella" really gott me laughin...Mercy Johnson is funny abeg..
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nature8(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
11= Charles Inojie
12= Charles Awulum
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Ojisik(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
efreaky:

Lmao. I love that guy die.

Hol up nigga, you dunno no'in so lemme tell you som'in ... please what's the name of that movie,I've only seen clips.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by amdoyin82(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba suwe nko?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Tobbey(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
EVEN CHARLES INOJIE AND FRANCIS ODEGA ARE NATURALLY FUNNY
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Tobbey(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ojisik:

Hol up nigga, you dunno no'in so lemme tell you som'in ... please what's the name of that movie,I've only seen clips.

SHIT NIGGA.... HOLL UP HOLLLUP... YOU NO NO NOHMMMMMM. LEMME TELL YOU SOMEHMMMMM..... HALLA ...... YOU KNOW WAH AM SAYING......

VERY HILARIOOUS MOVIE. I HAVE IT THO

WELCOME TO SOUTH
BACK FROM SOUTH.

THERE ARE TWO MOVIES THO. FIRST ONE.. BEFORE THEY WENT TO SOUTH..AND THE NEXT WHEN THEY CAME BACK...

HALLA
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Rick9(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
badassProdigy:

They got the name Aki and Paw-paw from a comedy movie ‘Aki and Paw Paw’.
That's very wrong, the name of the movie was ' Aki Na Ukwa '
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Rick9(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Which kind yeye list be this, when Charles Inojie , Charles Awurum and Francis Odega nor dey. Charles Inojie is funnier than at least 3 - 5 people in that list

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Rick9(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
My List
- Sam Loco
- Chinwetala Agu
- Charles Inojie
- Charles Awurum
- Okey Bakassi
- Nkem Owoh
- Mr Ibu
- Aki & Paw-Paw

My funniest comedy film is Tortoise
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Rick9(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajalaolanr:
The Funniest Nollywood movie of all time is 'Pam Pam' by Okey bakassi and Nkem Owoh, I am still looking for that movie to have as a collectors item!
Have you watched Tortoise ?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by petkoffDrake(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:
Charles Anwurum

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NoYXJsZXMtYXd1cnVtLWFuZC12aWN0b3Itb3N1YWd3dWMuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

Charles Inojie

ur sooooooooooooooo on point. Inoje is my best followed by Charles awurum. twale 4u joor!

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Mariojane(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
hatux:
Baba latin no funny joh, Dejo(stammerer) better pass him.... What bout this guy *thinking*....
still thinking?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Ojisik:

I don't know the name of the movie, just saw the clip on Instagram. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2015
soleexx:
Elesho is the most funniest being in NollyWood
grin grin grin
true especially in oluweri magbojo ... lol. If that guy abuse person, that person fit contemplate suicide.
For the English genre, Nkem Owoh tops it....oyinbo, I go chop your dollar grin
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by tollytexy(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
WAITOO! DEDE ONE DAY AND FRANCIS ODEGA NKO?

Lol Geraaraaa Here
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Agalasis(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2015
KINGTELLER:
The first four posters above me.. Una be quadruplet ??.. why comment at the same time... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doff my heart to the late veteran of comedy; Sam Loco.. R.I.P

there are five-same-time posters just above u and four-same-time posters just below u!!!!!
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by hatux: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Mariojane:
still thinking?
Yes/No.... Charles Inojie, very funny guy. He shoulda made the list, dunno why undecided....
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by torera12345678: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2015
abeg remove all of dem nd put sanyeri afonja

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by GamaG(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
OP know too much where is Dauda. Start watching our movies all over again.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Opeolami(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Who has seen the Billboard for "Okon goes to Church" in Abuja? cheesy cheesy

Can't remember the name of the Church that invited him. undecided

I just saw the billboard now. Too funny.
Fire House Church owned by Prophet Emmanuel....Okon goes to school.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by VickyRotex(f): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Opeolami:

I just saw the billboard now. Too funny.
Fire House Church owned by Prophet Emmanuel....Okon goes to school.

From Okon goes to school, to Okon goes to CHURCH grin

Next might be, Okon goes to Aso Rock undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by tokjohn: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol! Watch and decide who wins lol smile emoticon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CCOlL5fV8
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Ligxy(f): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
nuelzy:
sam loco....mehn dat man is epic!!!!....his grammar,sarcasm,expression,language mixture....has no rival....#i miss him though
And his facial expression. I miss him too.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by nuelzy: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Ligxy:

And his facial expression. I miss him too.
d man is a legend...its hard not to laff when u watch his films#ground dey chop better tin o
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Mariojane(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
hatux:
Yes/No.... Charles Inojie, very funny guy. He shoulda made the list, dunno why undecided....
continue thinking
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by hatux: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mariojane:
continue thinking
undecided

You must be kidding me, rightsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) / Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.