Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? (4682 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Since May 29th, there has been an increase in attacks. Have you also noticed that BH usually do not strike during Ramaddan? But this ramaddan hardly a day has gone by without an attack even in mosques! (I’m sure this has removed any doubt about BH being an Islamic agenda because it should be clear to all now that it is pure politics)
Let me explain why I believe this BH thing is either a PDP project or an Arab thing.
During PDP rule, PDP kept on blaming attacks on APC, stating that they want to “sabotage their government” there was a deliberate attempt to blame northerners, and make Christians hate Muslims. I remember so well how they did this wrecking havoc and discord in the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Fast forward to APC rule, PDP is now saying that we will beg them to return. Please what the hell is that supposed to mean? What arrogance! Look at NL for instance; we can see I-regret-voting-Buhari inducing threads all over the place. Never mind that this started right from the first week of Buhari’s take over which is totally unrealistic no matter how and where you look at it. I'm also thinking that GEJ's Facebook remark on BH was also Is there a calculated attempt to make Nigerians "aww and eh yaa" that he's such a sweet man that we threw away. Definitely they are trying to make Nigerians regret voting APC and some gullible peeps will fall for this. Let’s never ever forget the Azizi “BH is PDP” saga just before the mysterious helicopter crash.
The only other suspect here is the Arab world, although I won’t be surprised if they are not directly involved. My main suspects are PDP and the traitors in the APC.

I give kudos to APC for not playing the blame game so far even though they inherited this mess from PDP. Instead, Buhari has taken responsibility and promised solution. Unlike PDP/GEJ who kept on blaming everything and everyone until the last weeks to the elections.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm! OP, you made a lot of sense. That's my thoughts exactly. But unfortunately, some people have been blinded by sentiment and still believe that Buhari is behind Book Haram.

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God you are not in the forces. Nah your type dey kill innocent citizens.

14 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
All these conspiracy theorists won't allow us rest again.

BH is a terrorist group. Terror is their business. No political party needs to be behind them as they are capable of terror on their own.

Keep your bullshìt party fights for election time, it is darned boring

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Ama80(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
D bloods of these lost lives are upon pmb's head.He ordered d dismantling of military roadblocks whc boasted d morale of dese vagabonds.hav u thot about why gov lalong has ordered Fr d re establishments of military roadblocks in plateau.d president shud resign Fr d bad decisions he has taken since assuming office.And to think dat Gej was almost winning ds war makes it unforgivable.President PMB SHUD PLEASE RESIGN RESPECTFULLY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by midolian(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
You have said it all. I repeat, you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:
All these conspiracy theorists won't allow us rest again.

BH is a terrorist group. Terror is their business. No political party needs to be behind them as they are capable of terror on their own.

Keep your bullshìt party fights for election time, it is darned boring

Terrorists have sponsors remember?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by madlatunji: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
The only desperation I smell is from between your legs

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by obailala(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Since May 29th, there has been an increase in attacks. Have you also noticed that BH usually do not strike during Ramaddan? But this ramaddan hardly a day has gone by without an attack even in mosques! (I’m sure this has removed any doubt about BH being an Islamic agenda because it should be clear to all now that it is pure politics)
Let me explain why I believe this BH thing is either a PDP project or an Arab thing.
During PDP rule, PDP kept on blaming attacks on APC, stating that they want to “sabotage their government” there was a deliberate attempt to blame northerners, and make Christians hate Muslims. I remember so well how they did this wrecking havoc and discord in the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Fast forward to APC rule, PDP is now saying that we will beg them to return. Please what the hell is that supposed to mean? What arrogance! Look at NL for instance; we can see I-regret-voting-Buhari inducing threads all over the place. Never mind that this started right from the first week of Buhari’s take over which is totally unrealistic no matter how and where you look at it. I'm also thinking that GEJ's Facebook remark on BH was also Is there a calculated attempt to make Nigerians "aww and eh yaa" that he's such a sweet man that we threw away. Definitely they are trying to make Nigerians regret voting APC and some gullible peeps will fall for this. Let’s never ever forget the Azizi “BH is PDP” saga just before the mysterious helicopter crash.
The only other suspect here is the Arab world, although I won’t be surprised if they are not directly involved. My main suspects are PDP and the traitors in the APC.

I give kudos to APC for not playing the blame game so far even though they inherited this mess from PDP. Instead, Buhari has taken responsibility and promised solution. Unlike PDP/GEJ who kept on blaming everything and everyone until the last weeks to the elections.
The moment Nigerians will start seeing bokoharam as a terror organisation that is out there to steal, kill and destroy, the better for us all. But it is obvious the brain of a Nigerian is only configured to see things as politics and that is very unfortunate.

This was the exact mistake the past administration made; assuming and believing that bokoharam was politics by APC. While they continued to delude themselves that it was all politics, the terrorist group continued to grow from strength to strength.

Now some people have still not learnt from that experience. The typical Nigerian only myopically sees things from the microscopic prism of politics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by SB22: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
someone needs to give this op something else to smell.....party this, party that...yet, innocent Nigerians are dying everyday.
#tellyourselfthetruth...

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I give kudos to APC for not playing the blame game so far even though they inherited this mess from PDP. Instead, Buhari has taken responsibility and promised solution . Unlike PDP/GEJ who keptt on blaming everything and everyone until the last weeks to the elections.
when will the "promised" be implemented? angry
he keeps promising everyday without fulfilment.
thousands are dying and there is no ingineous tactics applied.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by kamair237(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Boko Bois r tryx Soo hard to prove a point... They already know they can't fight... they r tryx Soo hard to be relevant like some Nigerian politicians...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by midolian(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Ama80:
D bloods of these lost lives are upon pmb's head.He ordered d dismantling of military roadblocks whc boasted d morale of dese vagabonds.hav u thot about why gov lalong has ordered Fr d re establishments of military roadblocks in plateau.d president shud resign Fr d bad decisions he has taken since assuming office.And to think dat Gej was almost winning ds war makes it unforgivable.President PMB SHUD PLEASE RESIGN RESPECTFULLY.
shaaraap, Ama09! undecided
B4 the order to dismantle all military roadblocks, are u trying to say the Boko boys were not operating this same way? Lemme ask u again, what Nonsense war was GEJ winning? Your GEJ faked a war against the insurgents in the 11th hour because Nigerians were neva going to vote for him for his negligence. Common sense should tell u that something is fishy about the golden 6weeks victory GEJ's military had against the Boko Haram.

But Nah! The hatred u have for Buhari's government won't let.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Terrorists have sponsors remember?
Sponsors are not political parties. Politicians want money and power not terrorized people.

Those who sponsor terror are fundamentalists, sometimes conservationists, people who sell arms, businessmen and general mad people.

Now these people might belong to a political party but that is not the role of the party. It is just like saying because some Yoruba boys break hearts, all Yoruba boys want to do is to break hearts.

For all we know the sponsors of BH are within the PDP and APC. As long as they gain what they want, they don't mind.

This was the mistake the past administration made by saying it was a political party and some countries outside Nigeria that is behind BH to discredit them. Don't make that same mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:

The moment Nigerians will start seeing bokoharam as a terror organisation that is out there to steal, kill and destroy, the better for us all. But it is obvious the brain of a Nigerian is only configured to see things as politics and that is very unfortunate.

This was the exact mistake the past administration made; assuming and believing that bokoharam was politics by APC. While they continued to delude themselves that it was all politics, the terrorist group continued to grow from strength to strength.

Now some people have still not learnt from that experience. The typical Nigerian only myopically sees things from the microscopic prism of politics.

Terror organization from where? Terrorists don't just wake up one morning and start wearing bombs do they?
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Sponsors are not political parties. Politicians want money and power not terrorized people.

Those who sponsor terror are fundamentalists, sometimes conservationists, people who sell arms, businessmen and general mad people.

Now these people might belong to a political party but that is not the role of the party. It is just like saying because some Yoruba boys break hearts, all Yoruba boys want to do is to break hearts.

For all we know the sponsors of BH are within the PDP and APC. As long as they gain what they want, they don't mind.

This was the mistake the past administration made by saying it was a political party and some countries outside Nigeria that is behind BH to discredit them. Don't make that same mistake

We are saying the same thing.

Fundamentalists you say? What kind of fundamentalists? What exactly are they fighting for in the case of BH?

@ the bold, you have said exactly what I'm trying to say on this thread.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

you are So not making any sense. Boko Haram is more political than anything. Why else would a Muslim bomb a mosque? Why else would a Muslim kill his fellow Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2015
shachris:

you are So not making any sense. Boko Haram is more political than anything. Why else would a Muslim bomb a mosque? Why else would a Muslim kill his fellow Muslim?

Exactly. It's all P O L I T I C S
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Fundamentalists you say? What kind of fundamentalists? What exactly are they fighting for in the case of BH?

politics is a very dirty game. politicians and even political parties sponsor fundamentalist for different selfish reason. Take Russia for instance. America too in the Syrian war and many others
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
shachris:

How many Christians has ISIL killed in relation to Muslims? How many people has the LRA killed?

Terror is their business and job description and your being Muslim or Christians does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by SB22: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
PLEASE, FELLOW NIGERIANS, CAN'T WE HAVE SOMEBODY IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FLOAT A MOTION FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF THIS "INDIVIDUAL" OCCUPYING OUR ASO ROCK..?
its glaringly obvious that this "booboo" of a man has no idea on what to do..pls, lets all cooperate for once and do the right thing.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

When people who are blinded by some dumb religious reason join forces with people who just want to sell guns and drugs, you will find the most brutal and savage news known to man

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

How many Christians has ISIL killed in relation to Muslims? How many people has the LRA killed?

Terror is their business and job description and your being Muslim or Christians does not matter.

Mynd dear. We are talking about BH now and the Nigerian situation. Not ISIL.
Then again you have reinstated that terrorists are sponsored by politicians. It could be world or country politics.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Ama80(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
shaaraap, GEJ's asslicker! undecided
B4 the order to dismantle all military roadblocks, are u trying to say the Boko boys were not operating this same way? Lemme ask u again, what Nonsense war was GEJ winning? Your GEJ faked a war against the insurgents in the 11th hour because Nigerians were neva going to vote for him for his negligence. Common sense should tell u that something is fishy about the golden 6weeks victory GEJ's military had against the Boko Haram.

But Nah! You are jst one of the few extremely gullible bigots we have in Nigeria.
midolian are u talking to me in Ds manner.see HW politics can divide us sharply.any ways,my opinion stil stands and it remains supreme to me.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by CyberWolf: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Look at this bloody prostitute...BH is an Islamic terrorist organization masterminded by Sunni Islamic extremist in the north and financed my some northern politicians and business men who shares the ideology of Sunni Moslems..Anyway what do you know other than opening your leg..I don't blame you..ediot angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

When people who are blinded by some dumb religious reason join forces with people who just want to sell guns and drugs, you will find the most brutal and savage news known to man

Honey Muslims WILL NOT bomb other muslims, not even Christians during ramaddan. They don't shed blood during ramaddan. Ramaddan is the most holy of holies time for Muslims. For instance look at terrorism in the world as a whole, how many times has ISIL abi ISIS struck since ramaddan?
These beasts, BH, are NOT Muslims.
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by CyberWolf: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris:

they are killing Shia Muslins..Get that into your empty skull
Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Mynd dear. We are talking about BH now and the Nigerian situation. Not ISIL.
Then again you have reinstated that terrorists are sponsored by politicians. It could be world or country politics.
I said they might be sponsored by politicians. Politicians are not the only ones who can gain from terrorism, in Liberia and Serria Leone the politicians thought they were the ones gaining but it was really the mining companies.

It is all about vested interests. Someone feels he is angry with the state and someone finds that he can be used. There is a whole lot of money involved in terrorism, top on the list are the arms suppliers.

It is not only politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by midolian(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ama80:
midolian are u talking to me in Ds manner.see HW politics can divide us sharply.any ways,my opinion stil stands and it remains supreme to me.
you made me to. I ll apologize later in another section other than politics. This is because u hate PMB that I luv so much.. And that hatred has beclouded ya sense of reasoning. I knw u to be beta than ds *sad*

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Honey Muslims WILL NOT bomb other muslims, not even Christians during ramaddan. They don't shed blood during ramaddan. Ramaddan is the most holy or holies time for Muslims. For instance look at terrorism in the world as a whole, how many times has ISIL abi ISIS struck since ramaddan?
These beasts, BH, are NOT Muslims.
Look I am not saying BH are Muslims or backed by Islam but they can easily use Islam as an excuse to cause terror.

My point is that we need to see BH beyond politics and religion.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mynd44:

I said they might be sponsored by politicians. Politicians are not the only ones who can gain from terrorism, in Liberia and Serria Leone the politicians thought they were the ones gaining but it was really the mining companies.

It is all about vested interests. Someone feels he is angry with the state and someone finds that he can be used. There is a whole lot of money involved in terrorism, top on the list are the arms suppliers.

It is not only politicians.

Ok not only politicians, but in this case where we cannot see core Islamic brotherhood concepts here, it is politics. Pure undiluted politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Igboman Richer Than Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (in Forbes List) / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.