Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gta Vice City Cheat!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta Vice City Cheat!! (3239 Views)

Please How Do I Get Gta Vice City On Android. Please Help / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas / Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
cheats are to much but this will help

aspirine - for protection
preciousprotection-for protection
bigbang - for explosion
thugtools - for armour
nuttertools - for armour
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by akaleb2015(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
PANZER FOR ARMOURED TANK
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by akaleb2015(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
SEA WAYS - DRIVING ON THE SEA WITH ARMOURED TANK, ANY KIND OF VEHICLES ON THE WATER APART FROM BIKES
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
wheelisalliwant - for wheels
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
clintonopah:
wheelisalliwant - for wheels

Please how do we use these codes; do we just type them on the keyboard while playing?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
hahaha.... currently playing tho..

gettherefast
getthereamazinglyfast
nuttertools
profesionaltools
thelastride
panzer
betterthanwalking
aspirine
preciousprotection
leavemealone [most useful cheat]
seaways [implementation is wierd tho,, cars drive on water]
fannymagnet and hopingirl [when these are used , just park beside a girl andhonk your horn, she will enter. drive into a bush and wait the car will start shaking- tommy is screw1ng her- once the deed is done, your health will increase. kill her to get your money back.

if you use wheelsisalliwant, please dont save that game or go on a mission with it coz it will look wierd..

sarzy:

Please how do we use these codes; do we just type them on the keyboard while playing?
yes. just type them in during gameplay, or to be safe, press esc to pause then type it in. you should get a confirmation that cheat is activated..

#ReOpenLautech
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
tmanis:

gettherefast
getthereamazinglyfast
nuttertools
profesionaltools
thelastride
panzer
betterthanwalking
aspirine
preciousprotection
fannymagnet and hopingirl [when these are used , just park beside a girl andhonk your horn, she will enter. drive into a bush and wait the car will start shaking- tommy is screw1ng her- once the deed is done, your health will increase. kill her to get your money back.

if you use wheelsisalliwant, please dont save that game or go on a mission with it coz it will look wierd..

yes. just type them in during gameplay, or to be safe, press esc to pause then type it in. you should get a confirmation that cheat is activated..

#ReOpenLautech

Thanks. Pls is there a particular code I can use to extend the time I am being given to complete a mission, and what cheat can I use to prevent the police from killing me?

I need more time to plant four bombs with a helicopter at that building site and I need more time to destroy that supermarket. Plus the police are trying to kill me.
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
tmanis:

gettherefast
getthereamazinglyfast
nuttertools
profesionaltools
thelastride
panzer
betterthanwalking
aspirine
preciousprotection

#ReOpenLautech

You see, the cheat I'm asking for is this: I'm trying to plant four bombs with a helicopter in that building and I'm given 7 minutes. I'm too slow to execute the mission under seven minutes and it keeps telling my that my time is up after planting two bombs. So what cheat can I use to give elongate the time so I can complete the mission?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
sarzy:

either way works
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
clintonopah:
either way works
At what level does the game end?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:

gettherefast
getthereamazinglyfast
nuttertools
profesionaltools
thelastride
panzer
betterthanwalking
aspirine
preciousprotection

#ReOpenLautech

When does the game end?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

When does the game end?
sir yemi osinbajo, you sef dey press plastic??

#spoiler alert
vice city is actually not a linear game, your progress depends on you and the way you pick your missions.it ends when tommy vercetii kills lance vance when he betrayed him in diaz's mansion. When i passed this, the main storylne ended but i still hadnt passed some side missions (the demolition man) when i sha finished all missions, my progress was on 58% because of all the rampages, hidden packages, unique jumps and store robberies undone
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:
sir yemi osinbajo, you sef dey press plastic??

#spoiler alert
its when tommy vercetii kills lance vance when he betrayed him in diaz's mansion

I'm currently on Cop Land. How far do I still need to go?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

I'm currently on Cop Land. How far do I still need to go?
youre a little past halfway, but it gets easier from here...
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:
youre a little past halfway, but it gets easier from here...

Money just keeps generating outside Tommy's large house. How do I move to the next stage?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

Money just keeps generating outside Tommy's large house. How do I move to the next stage?
collect the money nah... If no new missions are comming, buy property. You should be able to buy the malibu club, the boatyard, the taxi company, the icecream factory and others now
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:
collect the money nah... If no new missions are comming, buy property. You should be able to buy the malibu club, the boatyard, the taxi company, the icecream factory and others now

I'm collecting the money, but there are no mission. If I buy properties, won't I go on missions again?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

I'm collecting the money, but there are no mission. If I buy properties, won't I go on missions again?
missions will spawn at the new properties like the print factory and the car showroom
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:
missions will spawn at the new properties like the print factory and the car showroom

That means this game will never end.
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

That means this game will never end.
it will end, thered limited amont of property you can buy, maybe 14, not all have missions
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
tmanis:
it will end, thered limited amont of property you can buy, maybe 14, not all have missions

Okay
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

At what level does the game end?
Endless...
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by yemiosinbajo: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
clintonopah:
Endless...

Okay, what is the last major mission?
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by tmanis(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2016
clintonopah:

Endless...
it ends.
Re: Gta Vice City Cheat!! by LordTush(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] angry How Do I Get, Helicopter, Nd More Money??

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Buying Used Ps3 / How Strong Is Mali:t720gpu And Cortex:a53cpu / FIFA 18 On Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.