Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U (1671 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by agoadiv(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mine was babe bringing herself and her friend to spend the weekend at my place.. angry
Gbague! I had to arrange my guy to come to de house n help me pin down her friend....

Another said i should quit nairaland cheesy (hope u dnt c dis)..... U de madt shaaagrin

Share urs
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Emeraldcute(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by eph12(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
I need money!!!
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by nicerichard05: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Funny undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by michaelou(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Bleep me hard" grin
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by michaelou(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
come and fvck me, thats wat she told me on fone, and i ws scared buh trust a bad sharp guy, i went der to bleep her hard in her fathers hse. cheesy grin wink grin
guy u wrote "f**k" at that "bleep" point right?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by kamair237(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Her break up line was "I am now born again" I was like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
She gave me a _blowjob infront of her dad...I was so very shy that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by michaelou(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
Really??cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by sandrannna(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
He said "u luk fvckable"
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Marrtynze(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
bro U can lie oh I fear U

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Emeraldcute(f): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
michaelou:
guy u wrote "f**k" at that "bleep" point right?
lols
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Emeraldcute(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
He said "u luk fvckable"
cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by jonaifame22(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ur dick is very strong it's like iron,u almost killed ne go joor.
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by jonaifame22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ur dick is very strong it's like iron,u almost killed me go joor.
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Emeraldcute(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Ur dick is very strong it's like iron,u almost killed ne go joor.
was it....... :-Xtrue?
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by dasanchez1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:
I need money!!!
correct guy
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
u are a terrible liar.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
None.
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
buahahahahaha !!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by piicity(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
The craziest thing a girl has ever done to me is when she doesn't give a reply to My pm and ignore me completely :/
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by MrCork: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
He said "u luk fvckable"

sandrannna <<<<<<<<<<MALE!!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by ggrin(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
He gimme head infront of myselfembarassed
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Catalyst4real: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by boynigeria(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
gemmi head in public
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by jonaifame22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:
was it....... :-Xtrue?
dami and nkechi said so.
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
She gave me head inside keke napep...will never forget that day.
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Sammy12302(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ah baby Bleep me till i loose my breath..
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Y e be like say some people no read the topic?

The O.P say "GUYS"

So itz either those commenters na males who forget say they been dey operate with female account

OR.

CAITLYN JENNERS[S] v 2.0
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:

bloody lier.... who does dat
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by manee2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
U've added a new pattern in ur system of suck!
Re: Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U by Samiceman: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some people lie fit wake dead body

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Benefits of being an olosho / 10 Tips To Building Intimacy In Marriage / 24 Elder's Words Of Wisdom For MEN In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.