Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets (19536 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Patience Jonathan’s $5.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by asha80(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:
Well, this is not environmental sanitation, this involves politics so you cannot completely remove politics from such exercises.

Then to your question regarding if he's the only governor that stole money, kindly go and read Number 1 of my last comment. I stated clearly that "it must start from somewhere," no society has ever arrested and tried all its criminals at the same time. It has to start from somewhere and I'm sorry, you do not have a right to choose where it should start from.

Finally did you just insinuate that Igbos are hunted down and humiliated?... I am Igbo but neither me nor my family members or loved ones are being hunted down and humiliated, rather it is CRIMINALS that are being hunted down. If you are a criminal or have big criminals in your family, then my apologies, you may soon be caught in the net too. If common sense was common, this should have been viewed as a good development by the Igbos because the money stolen by the man belongs to Igbos.
except that the properties are to forfeited to fg instead of Enugu state government
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
As long as there is no sentence including prison terms for this ex Governor, it is not yet uhuru.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Northern leaders should also be probed. Though the East is 70 percent more developed than the North, some thieves in the East should pay for their crimes; the same measure should go to the South and to the West. To my best of knowledge, the best governors Naija has ever had are Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Raji Fashola of Lagos States, though they used to "take". Go to these two states and see for yourself. He who works in the temple eats from the temple like Akpabio and Fashola, but does not need to bring down the temple like Nnamani and Ibori.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by RisMas(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you GEJ for prosecuting Nnamani. Thank you Chime for cooperating with the EFCC. The Judge however erred by transferring the said properties to the FG instead of Enugu state government.

When will Buhari start his own probe of corrupt officials?
When Boko boyz strike, you point fingers at buhari, when success is made, you give Glory to GEJ,.... guy, change your way always be objective angry angry
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by prof12(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Forfeiture shouldn't be the end, the underground cells of Kiri-Kiri are very much available for these nation looters.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by RisMas(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApcSucks:

U take a case started by gej administration n gv the victory to dullardiho yu must be hiigh on burukutu like dullardiho
WEYREY DULLARD, BUT YOU BLAME BUHARI FOR BOKO HARAM ATROCITIES ABI?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by ApcSucks: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
RisMas:

WEYREY DULLARD, BUT YOU BLAME BUHARI FOR BOKO HARAM ATROCITIES ABI?

Yes cos he's their commander
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by obailala(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a tool.
Unlike you guys, we know a real case when we see one.
The chime government was even the one that indicted Nnamani.
Who is you guys?...
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by obailala(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
asha80:
except that the properties are to forfeited to fg instead of Enugu state government
Yeah that's a problem, but I believe it's a temporary problem which the enugu state govt would sort out in no time.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by Ephemmm: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
joganut:
na dis one we dey talk.... peeps are dying like fowl.... fowl sef get high life expectancy pass human beings for nija....

I know this will not be a great news for you because the thread is opening the yansh of polithieftian from your region: hope you no go blame other tribes for milking you dry?

The question you are supposed to ask yourself is that what has your past governors did with the allocations from FG specially provided for Oil producing states? Ibos shifting blames on other tribes since 2099.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by joganut(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

I know this will not be a great news for you because the thread is opening the yansh of polithieftian from your region: hope you no go blame other tribes for milking you dry?

The question you are supposed to ask yourself is that what has your past governors did with the allocations from FG specially provided for Oil producing states? Ibos shifting blames on other tribes since 2099.

bro take am easy.... firstly i am not frm d tribe u supposedly tink am frm... secondly its becoz u ar siting in d safety of ur home typing dis trash... make bh visit ur side na den u go no say water pass garri...
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by dignity33: 4:34am On Jul 08, 2015
The money and assets belong to Enugu poor masses not FG and should be return to Enugu Government.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by zendy: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2015
0lumide:
SAI BABA!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE WANT HIM TO BE ON!!!!

WE WILL RECOVER OUR STOLEN FUNDS !! YESKE!!

HE WILL FORFEIT MORE THAT ARE REGISTERED THROUGH PROXIES!

Don't credit this to Buhari. This Trial has been on for many years.

Nnamani's 8 year rule of Enugu state can be likend to a 'gangster movie'. The man came in and turned Enugu state in his private property. He recruited cultists from all the higher institution in the state, armed them, then turned them into his own private army. He then used them to silence any voice of opposition to his 'terrorist' rule. He then went on a looting spree. Nnamani who's was just a medical Doctor in the USA acquired hundreds of choice properties across the state and flaunted his stolen money to the chargrin of Enugu state people. He chased away state assembly people who did not support him, chased away his wife and even chased away the the deputy Governor. The 2003 elections that brought his second term was one the most rigged elections in the history of Nigeria. As unpopular as Nnamani then was, he still won that election with a whopping one million votes! While his nearest contender got 19,000 votes. Nnamani then went on to move major institutions such as ESUT, Law School and the teaching hospital to his home town of Agbani. Nnamani delayed burying father so that he could finish his five hundred million Naira country home. If there was ever a devil, it was Nnamani. I pray he rots in hell for all the evil he committed against the Enugu state people.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets by monex(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great.. Sai Buhari

"The companies’ lawyer Mr Ifeanyi Ezeome, during the alucutus (plea for mercy), urged the court ‎temper justice with mercy since they were first offenders"....Justice Yunusa should have dealt with this lawyer decisively for this thrash statement.

Meanwhile, Igbo Kwenu..yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

cc: lalasticlala
tribalist lol. this was done during GEJ tenure o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Marries Abisola Akindeko In Lagos / Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House / Wike Honours Osinbajo With A State Banquet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.