Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck (4499 Views)

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / This 3months Old Male Boerboel Pup Is 60k / 8 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
olumig:
Had the same issue with my Cane Corso, what i did was to put the leash on him let him run around with it so that he becomes comfortable with it, after that walked him with an Adult dog.

Correct,that's the best way to getting him used to a chain.collar 1st for about 3days then later introduce the chain

1 Like

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firstly when I bought my dog from kennel I was told that it's a german shepherd and Caucasian mix breed, when I updated on nairaland that's it's a Caucasian some guys laughed at me that it's not a Caucasian or gsd mix that it's ekuke while some said it's a GSD mix.
I've been online surfing to know what kind mix breed can give birth to the colour of my dog to my surprise I found out that it a GSD and malinois mix. you can check that on YouTube.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny & Touching Dog Pictures / Bizzare Birth Mutations In Animals / Diary Of My GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.