Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) (1084 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by wtfCode: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
God Bless our Girlfriends
The Understanding ones
That never let you see how they
want finer things you can't
afford
The ones contented with what
we can afford
They could be with a thousand
richer guys if they wanted
But they chose to be with us
Through our financial struggles
Only God can bless those type
Only God can put the joy they
need in their hearts
Because you cannot even
promise to make money enough
to make them happy
Because you are not even sure
you can be richer than who they
could have been with
God Bless Our Girlfriends.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by HungerBAD: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Go and get married, you can't be calling grown women girls anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by agarawu23(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Amen!!!,

ladies and money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by sharon763: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by nikkiking(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
I Love my gal friend pass money.
Re: Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) by wtfCode: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
nikkiking:
I Love my gal friend pass money.
hope she loves u the same way?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Single Ladies. A Very Touching Stories / Photo : Which Is The Best Answer ? / How To Deal With A Stubborn Spouse In 3 Simple Steps!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.