Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) (3826 Views)

When Warri Guy Shows He Get What It Takes To Deal With Igbo Guy! LOL! / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Guy ( Hilarious Photo ) / When Deliverance Is Needed To Get Your Mastercard Out From The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Igbo man will never forget his container in Apapa sea port, even after
falling under the anointing. Lol!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by nikkiking(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol.
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by asumo12: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
lame

3 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
op, nawa o, reading this your topic can actually cause eye problem...
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by ribido(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Really
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Precious91(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
The demon is calling to tell him they will meet at home.See his mouth in the second pics to confirm. grin

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by jumper524(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
asumo12:
lame
u negative die

2 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by ifedubaeorg: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
nna menh nobi deliverance person go chop nah

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by nikkiking(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
The guy be like obbina kedu ebe eno....... gaaa na park and clear the guuds to warehouse.... anom under anointing na church enugo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by muhyeenisce(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
We are talkinq money, you are talkinq nonsense...biko ego matters alot

2 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by tinuolababy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by asumo12: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
u positive die...

cheesy
jumper524:
u negative die
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Though some Igbo might be nusance, rude or naturally breed with greedy and selfish norms. I still believe they should be given the freedom they clamour for they have suffered enough in the hands of the northerners and also have faced so much discrimination from the south westerners but they have the right to live on their own if that is what they wish for. Why say they will suffer if Nigeria is divided? have you allowed them be to find out if they will suffer or not? Even so the Igbo's prefer to suffer than remain under this umbrella called Nigeria. like I said I am not an Igbo boy but I think every right minded person would know it's unfair to be denied of your freedom... kingsolex @2015

4 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Bibidear(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Funny
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by hazyfm: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
AND U POSTED THIS LAME JOKE ON POLITICS SECTION??

ARE U CRAZZY OR STUPIDD?

CHOOSE ONE QUICKLY
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Eshinwaju: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
Though some Igbo might be nusance, rude or
naturally breed with greedy and selfish norms.
I still believe they should be given the freedom
they clamour for they have suffered enough in
the hands of the northerners and also have
faced so much discrimination from the south
westerners but they have the right to live on
their own if that is what they wish for.
Why say they will suffer if Nigeria is divided?
have you allowed them be to find out if they
will suffer or not? Even so the Igbo's prefer to
suffer than remain under this umbrella called
Nigeria.
like I said I am not an Igbo boy but I think
every right minded person would know it's
unfair to be denied of your freedom...
kingsolex @2015

sharrap...who is denying yiboe their freedom.. yaba left candidate typing rubbish.... cheesy..which SW discriminates against Igbos Y don't they go back to Biafra and fight for it

2 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Macelliot(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:

sharrap...who is denying yiboe their freedom.. yaba left candidate typing rubbish.... cheesy..which SW discriminates against Igbos Y don't they go back to Biafra and fight for it
Eshinwaju You are obsessed...
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Eshinwaju: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Eshinwaju You are obsessed...

with what

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by sandave(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
e go be like; ngozi ole ebi ino,,,,
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lmao!!
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by redgem(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
This got me laughing....hehehehehehehe
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Swizdoe(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:

That's the problem I've with them.......... They keep screaming let my people go meanwhile they are the tribe that has most spread accross the federation....... Is the northerners or swners that are stoppig them from returning to their land
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Eshinwaju: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Swizdoe:

That's the problem I've with them.......... They keep screaming let my people go meanwhile they are the tribe that has most spread accross the federation....... Is the northerners or swners that are stoppig them from returning to their land

I tell you one thing.......these people r just plain mad....lol.l.........mentally imbalanced....drugs....armed robbery....fake parts.........but no shame.....asking for Biafra ........but running away everyday from Biafra....they just don't make sense to me......... cheesy
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by Adesiji77: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy grin

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) by jbblues24(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
Cool colours smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

Question Tags - Teacher Vs Students / How To Survive In A Lagoon (must Read For Igbos) / Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.