Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin (86550 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by hibbayueei(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
good.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by simplynola(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
That's the way he will carry his own chair before the Judge on judgement day to get his verdict.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by duroabdul(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
No be thieves dem be?
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
AmadiAba:
The Chairman of Slok group and 4th richest Billionaire in Nigeria (According to Forbes), Dr Orji Uzor Kalu was caught on camera helping himself to arrange plastic chairs during a gathering recently.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=105

THINK YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A DISEASE NAME POVERTY angry

IS HE NOT A HUMAN BEING undecided

GO PUT YOUR BRAIN IN ORDER
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
blessnija:
i like him for being a thorn to obasanjo

I swear, the guy really showed obj that it is not everybody that he can intimidate with that his gorrila face grin
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Maximus85(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
AmadiAba:
The Chairman of Slok group and 4th richest Billionaire in Nigeria (According to Forbes), Dr Orji Uzor Kalu was caught on camera helping himself to arrange plastic chairs during a gathering recently.

So? Why is this making the news?
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Chinom(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
If na UMUNNA meeting for Igboland, you must carry chairooo. Billionaire or no Billionaire. A ragtag farmer older than you ranks above you in the 'Umunna' meeting. Orji Uzor Kalu is a confirmed Igboman and he knows that.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
... And it made news?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Spybradd: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Common op,ouk aint no allien nau! U telling us now if he drinks water,u gonna head for cnn? Haba!
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Kristokx(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Urrrm I noticed something it's not the fact that he carried a sit, it's the state of the sit he carried, for a billionaire didn't he notice that the sit was amended and from what I see it sure looks like it would scatter if he sits on it
Poverty surrounded billionaires tufiakwa
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by otunbashonny(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Even dangote dey sit for floor

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by babasir: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
FowlYansh:
First to Komment for the 5th time in two days!

When will you have sense

Solving Critical National Issues is far Better than Wearing Pampers to Visit Cows and Post pictures on Facebook.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Segunbills(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
please can someone explain to me how this man made his billions? your guess would be good as mine.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by momo22: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
So what is the big deal about this? This NL at times is filled with irrelevant news. SMH!
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
In Nigeria once u v money , u r worshipped and seen as a demi god and people wudnt want u to lift up a spoon to feed ur self ..poverty mentality ...if everybody had a enof nobody wud give a damn wat the next person is doing ...
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by MrCork: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
AmadiAba:

...SO WOT?...IF OUR LONDON PRINSE CHARLES CANT STOP AT RED LIGHT TRFFFIC LIGHT.,WHY CANT YOR SO CALL ORJI KAMU CARRY PLASTIC CHAIR??...........YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE R SO DYAMMM BAKWARD MENNNNNNN! (no ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Enjoy wetin?
As him name orji kalu, a billionaire na him cause am o.. I normally charge before knacking o...
I don wise now
na hm be say if u hear my own name, u go allow me knack like 5 rounds b4 u even charge me, gud say u dn wise up
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Chinom(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Segunbills:
please can someone explain to me how this man made his billions? your guess would be good as mine.

I will give you an explanation after you explain to me how Adenuga and Ms Alakija made their own billions. Did I hear someone mention IBB ? !!

Ms Alakija must have the most expensive pu.na.ni in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
mensdept:
So he is now a "man of humility", yet the OP forgot his 8 YEARS Of MIS GOVERNANCE of the very poor ABia State. Now he's the 4th richest kino kor?

Good lord you fools have short attention spans
May GOD bless U...

As u go out may GOD be with U...

May GOD grant U your HEART desires...
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by kilode100(f): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Castroii:
na hm be say if u hear my own name, u go allow me knack like 5 rounds b4 u even charge me, gud say u dn wise up

Good thing o.
Money for hand things o

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by ammiebabe: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
SO.......... what is the big deal about that??

THAT HE IS RICH DOES NOT MAKE HIM PARALYSED....HE CAN HELP HIMSELF OUT

haba!! Nigerians and their way and manner of reasoning. they take little things so serious...odiegwu!!

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by princedanalyst: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
FowlYansh:
First to Komment for the 5th time in two days!

Solving Critical National Issues is far Better than Wearing Pampers to Visit Cows and Post pictures on Facebook.
if ur d first and what? should we give u an award? as nairaland vigilante??
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by alawi5k: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Blanc8:
You see something my people, the O.P doesn't know what being rich is all about,
Irrespective of the fact being rich affect some peoples head eg (Davido) there are other like My honourable self, Orji Kalu and a few Others which time wouldn't permit me to mention that goes about our daily life normal.

That event that Orji Kalu went to carry that chair I was with him also, were you Expecting us to keep standing and waiting till the bring chair for us?
please,
being. wealthy shouldn't affect common sense

next post

Orji Kalu Sits on plastic Chair
Picture or I will believe you at the fullness of time.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Seyitosino(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
He should hav ordered angels or better still d currency notes he stole to arrange the chairs for him if he was not humble. Stewpid post.

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by HARRYBEE347: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
GOOD EXAMPLE
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Yongi99(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
And na that particular chair wey Don break na it him see carry.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Ogbeniaustin(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
So make we fly or wat?

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
The last time I checked, he was a human and still is, so nothing strange or out of the ordinary here. Humility should not be associated with the less privileged only.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Segunbills(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Chinom:

I will give you an explanation after you explain to me how Adenuga and Ms Alakija made their own billions. Did I hear someone mention IBB ? !!

Ms Alakija must have the most expensive pu.na.ni in the universe.
i see you already know the answer to how he got his wealth and even intend to help in justifying it. please dont be tribalicious here just an opinion.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Blanc8(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
alawi5k:
Picture or I will believe you at the fullness of time.

lol

Sorry man, can't upload it on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by airex(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2015
FowlYansh:

What is this one saying undecided
When u finish relocating ur family to maiduguri u can come back and read it. Ull understand it
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu nor dey shit abi because na alien e be. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.