Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Who's Fooling Who? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Fooling Who? (1092 Views)

Doctors... Who Is Fooling Who? / Sex Vs Money='who' Is Fooling 'WHO' / Who Is Fooling Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Fooling Who? by Oluwatobi09(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
WHO IS FOOLING WHO

It's time to pause and talk about the most common problem with the youths of this generation which is Sex and Money. Relationship is now a game of interest with benefit of sex and money. In a relationship, Sex has become the benefit of the male forks while Money is the benefit of the female foes. Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING
WHO?"

Love being the greatest virtue originated by God has now been abused with Lust. Youths that are in lust now claim to be in love in order to gain a "so-called" relationship with its benefits. Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING WHO?"

Every youth wants to marry a virgin but no one is ready to keep one, I ask where will the virgin come from. Guys go extra miles to have sex with all the female fellows around them and yet when they are ready for marriage, they will be looking for a virgin to marry. Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING WHO?"

The female foes will endeavor to look good to attract as many male foes as possible with the intention of making them spend their money unnecessarily and yet will still want to have a rich man as a husband. Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING WHO?"

Assuming a greater number of male and female foes on earth seek for this common benefit in a relationship, what will be the possibility of finding a virgin and a rich husband. I guess no one will have any reason for the quest. Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING WHO?"

In the company of male foes, if a relationship is established, the next question is "how to Bleep her?" and same goes to the company of female foes, "how to make him spend his money". Then I ask, "WHO IS FOOLING WHO?"

Don't get me wrong, Sex may be good, sweet and enjoyable same with Money but the bad thing about sex is the timing. Sex is meant for the Holy Matrimony and not a duly testimony in a premarital relationship. There are many more reasons to say "NO" to premarital sex. Please share this and let's change the minds of the youths of this generation. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Who's Fooling Who? by agarawu23(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
you make sense sha
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by vizkiz: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
we all are fooling ourselves!

But the ladies fall victim most cuz they will never learn...they keep falling into same trap undecided
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice thread,it's sensemaking but the question is will they change?
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by funlord(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin No 1 is fooling any 1! Most grown men and women know about the facts or life as well as how the game works in nigeria! It is only when you decide to form "not knowing or sharpness" that you may end up fooling YOURSELF!
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by whizqueen(f): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Welcome to the 21st century grin
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by Larablink(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
To be sincere.
you cant fool anyone but yourself.
Nice thread op.
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
we all are fooling ourselves!

But the ladies fall victim most cuz they will never learn...they keep falling into same trap undecided
can you please explain that?
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice post...

Got me thinking..
Re: Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2015
My question is who is searching for who?
At this day and age. No one really cares if.a girl is a virgin or not. Being a virgin is not requisite for good character. Neither does is guarantee that you would have a blissful home.

Are there no virgin liars?

Now tell me which one you'll prefer.

A virgin liar or a truthful sex expert.

Over to you pastor. cool

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? / Romance / Dear Reader, A Married Man Keeps Paying Money Into My Account....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.