Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? (2970 Views)

10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Ugojames(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2015
so i was talking to a friend the other day when he said a family that prays together stays together, this got me thinking,
1. must it be that you have to be married with a family for this to work?
2. how many girls have you dated who actually asked you to pray together with them? i don't mean going to church to pray for you, but more like you and your girl friend going down on your knees together.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Absolutely
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by ronald4lif(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
False theory. I have never prayed together with any woman, at least not in the last three years and we never had a problem. This is mythical and unprovable.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Gurgle(f): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2015
technically we are all supposed to be doing this

but I would find it awkward and embarrassing
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by AlienStar: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2015
am nt a guy hw wud i knw that....

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 08, 2015
some people believe this will make fp

So Lemme buy land cheesy
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Ghfhjghdf
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2015
I think respect is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by old2boy(m): 3:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Praying together connects the souls with the creator. Never marry anyone you cannot pray with to your creator.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by jonezz(m): 4:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Prayer is the key.
Wanna stay on top? Then dont stop praying.
Wanna go to the top? Then start praying
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by promiseam: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by prince2blinks(m): 5:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Lemme comment.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by funlord(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
grin Religion? The "crack cocaine" of the masses! SMH!
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by IamLEGEND1: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2015
With the way couples engage in premarital sèx anyhow and the rate at which the married ones tread the infidelity route........

None of them fit get mind to pray together na after everything dem know dem dey do.
itz better you pray alone o, maybe u can even utter a few lines without stammering.

#TooMuchAwkwardness&Guilt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by trapQ: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2015
haven't don't it before. but hopefully I'd be doing it with my sweet heart soonest.

and I'm a girl.
Ugojames:
so i was talking to a friend the other day when he said a family that prays together stays together, this got me thinking,
1. must it be that you have to be married with a family for this to work?
2. how many girls have you dated who actually asked you to pray together with them? i don't mean going to church to pray for you, but more like you and your girl friend going down on your knees together.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by liljboy(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
With the way couples engage in premarital sèx anyhow and the rate at which the married ones tread the infidelity route........

None of them fit get mind to pray together na after everything dem know dem dey do.
itz better you pray alone o, maybe u can even utter a few lines without stammering.

#TooMuchAwkwardness&Guilt
seconded
the thing is so many shy away from it even the normal praying before eating and some people will laugh, boo and make best of you, well, me dey pray if na that one, no be say I righteous pass o, but first thing first, I ain't aiming to be perfect, God understand everybody's mindset, I ain't trying to judge either cos my life is pretty fuckedd up but we do everything for God's glory
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by IamLEGEND1: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
liljboy:
seconded
the thing is so many shy away from it even the normal praying before eating and some people will laugh, boo and make best of you, well, me dey pray if na that one, no be say I righteous pass o, but first thing first, I ain't aiming to be perfect, God understand everybody's mindset, I ain't trying to judge either cos my life is pretty fuckedd up but we do everything for God's glory

Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Ugojames(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:
technically we are all supposed to be doing this

but I would find it awkward and embarrassing
Why is it going to be awkward?
I believe that it would crest trust in the relationship and at the same time bring closeness
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Ugojames(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
trapQ:
haven't don't it before. but hopefully I'd be doing it with my sweet heart soonest.

and I'm a girl.
You should cos most guys I asked that question say they would wife the girl who does that, and its true. I know I would
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Update(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2015
i'll comment leta!
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by eyeon(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
I THINK IT'LL MAKE REAL SENSE TO PRAY WITH YOUR REAL GOOD GIRL KIND OF GIRLFRIEND... Imagine both love birds holding hands and praying to God with genuine intentions for the other party... I just imagined the picture. Awesome.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Who get car charger?
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by MisterLongman(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
old2boy:
Praying together connects the souls with the creator. Never marry anyone you cannot pray with to your creator.
You mean atheists shouldn't get married....
What about married couples practicing different religion (e.g a staunch muslim husband and a christian wife). Do you think the husband will sit down and be saying amen to his wife's prayer
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by trapQ: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
awww!! OK I most definitely will.
Ugojames:

You should cos most guys I asked that question say they would wife the girl who does that, and its true. I know I would
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Gurgle(f): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Ugojames:

Why is it going to be awkward?
I believe that it would crest trust in the relationship and at the same time bring closeness

because I wasn't brought up to pray around other people

even group prayers at church are a torture to me

if my husband encourages it i'll do it but I probably wont suggest it myself
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:

hmmmmmmm
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:

hmmmmmmm
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2015
j
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by AlienStar: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm what?
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Ugojames(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

because I wasn't brought up to pray around other people

even group prayers at church are a torture to me

if my husband encourages it i'll do it but I probably wont suggest it myself

Yea I get your point
Re: Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Baseless assertion!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / 12 Differences Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.