Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days (50812 Views)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2015
in a world where craziness,weirdness and absolute madness is celebrated,I personally find the following things girls do very annoying;

1.snapping pictures with one hand in between their legs as if touching their privates:is the world not sexualized enough for you folks?we would fare better if u stop redirecting our eyes to the curse that remains the bane to most guys progress in life.

2.wearing of leg chains,and toe rings:this act used to be the trademark of wayward girls back in the days but now its been normalized so much so that it has become a fashion trend among many girls.

3.dancing only with themselves(I.e girl and girl) in a party or club:this can be very annoying and suspicious especially when they constantly turn down advances from guys.

4.bleaching of the skin:so many coke and fanta skinned girls everywhere because of this useless mentality of "I must be fair to sell"Wetin you wan sell?black is beautiful

5.wearing of skimpy and revealing clothes:yes!!we agree we love to see it but we prefer to do so in private that's why doz parts u show us in public and mess up our mind is called private parts..if you want to practice ashawo business get a room and stay there, don't come to the public next time to cause vehicular and mindular accidents.thank you.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by frankzone: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Very annoying!

9 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by ronald4lif(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2015
truthlegend:
in a world where craziness,weirdness and absolute madness is celebrated,I personally find the following things girls do very annoying;

1.snapping pictures with one hand in between their legs as if touching their privates:is the world not sexualized enough for you folks?we would fare better if u stop redirecting our eyes to the curse that remains the bane to most guys progress in life.

2.wearing of leg chains,and toe rings:this act used to be the trademark of wayward girls back in the days but now its been normalized so much so that it has become a fashion trend among many girls.

3.dancing only with themselves(I.e girl and girl) in a party or club:this can be very annoying and suspicious especially when they constantly turn down advances from guys.

4.bleaching of the skin:so many coke and fanta skinned girls everywhere because of this useless mentally of "I must be fair to sell"Wetin you wan sell?black is beautiful

5.wearing of skimpy and revealing clothes:yes!!we agree we love to see it but we prefer to do so in private that's why doz parts u show us in public and mess up our mind is called private parts..if you want to practice ashawo business get a room and stay there, don't come to the public next time to cause vehicular and mindular accidents thank you.

Those lines killed it. cheesy grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 08, 2015
na dat 4 dey vex me pass angry

4 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by AlienStar: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Naa civilisation
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Olami90: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Op, is there somfin spectacular dat is left morally frm ladies of today

E no dey surprise me again. Make we jst fold hands dey watch as dey continue to mess around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol! E dey pain una?

Waiting 4 a counter thread! Let d bashing begin grin

6 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Naa civilisation
which of them are u guilty of?

1 Like

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Olami90:
Op, is there somfin spectacular dat is left morally frm ladies of today

E no dey surprise me again. Make we jst fold hands dey watch as dey continue to mess around.
our moral values as Africans is all we have as a people its a shame our girls are loosing it so fast

2 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
biaka1994:
Lol! E dey pain una?

Waiting 4 a counter thread! Let d bashing begin grin
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
na dat 4 dey vex me pass angry
I swear especially when ugly girl do am,u go feel like to throw up

3 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
I really have a problem with that number 3. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by naijaboiy: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Naa civilisation
Define civilisation.

1 Like

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by AlienStar: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
truthlegend:
does it matter?
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
I really have a problem with that number 3. undecided
lol....that's the one I hate most,so annoying u will feel like beating them up sef

1 Like

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
does it matter?
yes it does, we want to know how civilised u are

1 Like

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by ikeepitreal(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Do this things annoy you? Cause you give a fvck!
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2015
9ce
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Those lines killed it. cheesy grin
is d burial date fixed?

4 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Do this things annoy you? Cause you give a fvck!
giving a fuc.k or not depends on ur outward reaction
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2015
And wat is wrong with it? Plz o it our lyf,if u cnt take it dat way then simply leave,in as much as i dnt condole indecent dressing,i wont want a case wer u the propangada of worst things to castigate worse tinx. No body should quote me.
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
truthlegend:
I swear especially when ugly girl do am,u go feel like to throw up
grin
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Op, wats with d leg chain?

Don't see anything wrong with d leg chain tho!

3 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Rapmoney(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Oya, front page ishilove cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by ronald4lif(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is d burial date fixed?

Not yet. I'll keep you posted once burial arrangements have been scheduled. grin
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by 400billionman: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tell "em !
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Happy is the man that buyeth land first before developing

2 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
And wat is wrong with it? Plz o it our lyf,if u cnt take it dat way then simply leave,in as much as i dnt condole indecent dressing,i wont want a case wer u the propangada of worst things to castigate worse tinx. No body should quote me.
I will quote you without fear of retaliation, all d things you girls do u do for us so we have the right to regulate it

8 Likes

Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, wats with d leg chain?

Don't see anything wrong with d leg chain tho!
do u wear it?maybe that's why u don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
truthlegend:
do u wear it?maybe that's why u don't see anything wrong with it.
Okay
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Leg chain tongue
truthlegend:
Re: Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days by truthlegend(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
biaka1994:
Leg chain tongue
there was a rumour sometime ago that it is an identification symbol for lesbians... how true is dis?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.