Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Let's Talk Nissan Altima 2002 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Talk Nissan Altima 2002 (3099 Views)

You Can't Beat It.nissan Altima With Strong Camry Engine For Sale. / Nissan Altima / Nissan Altima 2002 Overheating... I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let's Talk Nissan Altima 2002 by uchenadu(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
I appreciate all your comments and in fact I feel the pain of some brothers here. Now I will quickly drop a good suggestion. If you have serious issues with your car please go to youtube and type the issues on the task bar, it will bring all the videos out for tackling the problem, view it so as to get first hand knowledge.

Please when or before you acquire a vehicle , make sure you get owners manual of the car, from the owners manual you will get informations how to maintain the car e.g type of oil to use, time to change the timing belt, everything about how to maintain the car.

If you can't get the owners manual just go to Google and type e.g Nissan almera 2001 owners manual, it will load all the manual for you in PDF just download it. and make sure you digest the eBook.
I hope I have make sense here.
thanks for reading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Now Makes Fighter Jet Parts - CNN / 2007 Camry Xle V6 Vs 2003 Lexus Es300 V6. Comparison Which Is a better car??? / Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World Nigerians Can’t Afford [see Prices]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.