Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ini Edo Is Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Married (28523 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids / INI Edo Is Stunning In Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by free2ryhme: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2009
she finally settled down after she don f**k the whole world finish. na manage de guy go manage am abeg he no get choice jare!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by MrCrackles(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2009
free2ryhme:

she finally settled down after she don f**k the whole world finish. na manage de guy go manage am abeg he no get choice jare!!!!!!!!!!! grin

grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by PurestBoy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin cheesy

Crackles, why u dey crack our nollywood queen like that? How could you say she had phucked the whole world when she still have me unphucked?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by MoVinTrAin: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2009
waiting Dbanj dey think about this wedding ?cos i heared he screwed her
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2009
What does D'banj's opinion matter? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by bintab(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Love the Dress . . . Wishing Her & Hubby A Happy & Blessed Marriage~
The dress is definitely cool jare,me too i wish Ini a happy married life and may God bless the marriage with good children.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by alex406(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2009
My gurl finally got married to another man.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by itua10(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2009
all unmarried ladies should take a cue from this,
Congrats Ini Edo
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by kritikul(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2009
@Dremoney

you want to know my father? wait until you hear my real name. Open your eyes and take a closer look, look him in the face you will sure see what am saying.
ini must be desperate to have married that guy. lol smiley smiley

fire burn you
Back to sender.  grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Tietie: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2009
wao, am so happi for ini.she looks so beautiful.happy married life madam.least i 4get, her wedding is da bomb.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by kcbaba(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2009
compliments and happy wedding life to ini edo
and is she still going to be acting with all kissing and sleeping with actress on films, and i think the husband should be sexy enough to make her stay.
cheers all the way.
kingsley

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Phemzy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
free2ryhme:

haaaaaaaaaa why did you said so

I think so sha
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by debosky(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
I wonder why the hubby nor smile in most of the pics. undecided

Is it that he has bad dentition or has he realised the weightgravity of his bridedecision? grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DaPhoenix(f): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hubby is definitely NOT looking right.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Sonye(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

I wonder why the hubby nor smile in most of the pics. undecided

Is it that he has bad dentition or has he realised the weightgravity of his bridedecision? grin grin grin

Because his ex-wife that claims she made him who he is now (esp. green card) threatened him, saying she will curse him if he went ahead with the wedding shocked

But whatever, i'm happy ini is hitched. Now those that have been trying to ruin her will now let her be, andd probably look for the next victim
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by kritikul(f): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2009
tpia:

funny thing is he looked better in the trad. wedding pictures.

you are right, I have been wondering if he is the same man I saw in the traditional regalia. And those spots on his face, how did they suddenly got there?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by AloyEmeka9: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2009
she finally settled down after she don f**k the whole world finish. na manage de guy go manage am abeg he no get choice jare!!!!!!!!!!!

You don phock her before?. How you take know what is happening for her domot?. mind your business biko. The least you can do is be happy for her and wish her well. All of us have come short of God's glory.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by AloyEmeka9: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2009
Hubby is definitely NOT looking right.

What is wrong about the guy?. He is a man for God's sake and he is not looking like dracula at least.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by amaikama(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2009
Just want to ask though!!! shay she be virgin wey she dey wear white gown? abi no be white she wear so correct me if am wrong ooohhh!!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by amaikama(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2009
@ Daphoenix!!! Its girls like u are very chosy angry wats wrong with him? is he not a man? some small! small girls saf wey dem don start to grow small niple go say dem saf know who be man wey ugly or wey fine. angry
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by deoye05: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
well, at least good news for nigerian moral. she will not be jumping on toto again. she don get chain wey de hold am down, but that is if she no go cut am sha. grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DaPhoenix(f): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2009
amaikama:

@ Daphoenix!!! Its girls like u are very chosy  angry

Yes I am and he is not one I will choose.

amaikama:

wats wrong with him? is he not a man? some small! small girls saf wey dem don start to grow small niple go say dem saf know who be man wey ugly or wey fine.  angry

So what if he is a man? Does that automatically make him suitable for marriage.

Aloy.Emeka:

What is wrong about the guy?. He is a man for God's sake and he is not looking like dracula at least.

I know where this is leading and I'm not going there with you guys. I have said my shit and that's that. Don't like it? I don't care  smiley. I suggest y'all get off her and her folds because no matter what you say, I will still feel the same way.

Hubby is still NOT looking right.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DeReloaded: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
They probably looks just like him or worse
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Pataki: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
So what if he is a man? Does that automatically make him suitable for marriage.
You once married him, for you to know his suitability for marriage?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
DeReloaded:

They probably looks just like him or worse

Rotflmao!!!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Women(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
is she pregnant
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by mamaorga(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2009
U GUYS SHOULD GIVE HER A HELL OF A BREAK, THERE ARE 2 ISSUES I WANNA APPROACH HERE
THE FIRST IS U GUYS SAYING THE GUY IS UGLY AND THE SECOND IS U GUYS REFERRING TO HER AS A SLUT

IF THE GUY IS UGLY AND HE LOVES HER ENOUGH TO MARRY HER WHATS UR PROBLEM? SO UNA WANT MAKE SHE MARRY FINE GUY WEY GO DISRESPECT AM? ITS IN A WOMAN'S BEST INTEREST TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A MAN THAT LOVES HER,

SECONDLY, HOW MANY MEN CAN BOAST OF MARRYING A VIRGIN THESE MODERN TIMES, I DNT THINK IS FAIR TO SAY SHE HAS bleeped THE WHOLE WORLD AND EVEN IF SHE HAS HER HUSBAND DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT COS HE HAS DECIDED TO MARRY HER, SO OBSERVERS STOP BEING WORRIED
AND LET THE WOMAN BE
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by staloone(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2009
For me this is the best thing to happen in her life and career. that;s one of the things actress in Nollywood look forward to in their life, to get married.

But my problem with them is, will these marrage last? i will always wish them a happy married life filled with LUV and understanding.

I just fancy her 11th pic it really beatify her as a true afrikan woman.

Best and pleasant wedluck to her and her Hubby.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by benedictac(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
the breast wey she just give for free show, no bi wetin her husband pay for? na waoh for some of our ladies,

Even on your wedding after catching Mr. Right, You are still flunting what the man is to enjoy alone to the whole world.

God will help us,

@  debosky, [size=8pt][I wonder why the hubby nor smile in most of the pics.

Is it that he has bad dentition or has he realised the weightgravity of his bridedecision?]
[/size]

How can he be happy when Ini is just showing all her big boosts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Topless Davido Hangs Out With His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.