Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ini Edo Is Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Married (28522 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids / INI Edo Is Stunning In Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
You people were/are happy to attack Ini when the fact is that her groom looks waaaaay worse than she does.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DeReloaded: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You people were/are happy to attack Ini when the fact is that her groom looks waaaaay worse than she does.

Pathetic isnt it? how the same guys are all running to his defense now
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2009
Don't mind them, big mouths. Meanwhile, they don't have the liver to post their pictures on here.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by luvinhubby(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
TO ME IT`S ALIE, IT`S JUST PIX FROM A SCENE OF A RECENT MOVIE !!! IS THAT FELLAAA, HER REAL HUX?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by luvinhubby(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
can someone tell why these actresses end up marring one igbo trader or the other, Regina askia, Eucharia anunobi etc, na so good hubbies like me scarce reach? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
luvinhubby:

can someone tell why these actresses end up marring one igbo trader or the other, Regina askia, Eucharia anunobi etc, na so good hubbies like me scarce reach? grin grin

Have you considered the possibility that Igbo traders might be best hubbies to have? wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DeReloaded: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2009
If they were these women(the ones named) would still be married tongue
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
I thought Regina Askia married and divorced an AA guy. Her first hubby or whatever was a French guy.

Did she remarry?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by luvinhubby(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
hey!! does`nt dat tell you something? Ibo guys are the most luvin` hubbies in naija, if you disagree, [b] SNEEZE[/b]!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
Regina married several times,, lost count. grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by angeltolly(f): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2009
whaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

am hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy 4 ini @ last
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by gabbiebabe(f): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2009
Common guys why is this even a topic on NL? is it because its INI EDO? Plz lets leave the girl alone and let her live her life b4 u people start analysing the color of her panties!
I,m very sure you guys r going to follow her around to know what next, abi?
Abeg, plz, biko.ejo leave the couple alone.
Cheers.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by vincentbab(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2009
Nawa O! in this life anything is possible. i guess Ini felt she was getting old, i also0 think she married this guy becoz he has some change in his pocket. becoz the guy no try at all, see as him open mouth like Egbede.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by NeroPapas(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2009
Congrats to you Iniedo. For those of you saying negative things about her, go and get married too and put the pictures on nairaland and lets see what people will say abt you.

Am sure most of you are ladies like her.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by babypee: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
It's good to know that Ini Edo is married, but i heard the man is a divorcee, is it true?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Hardballer(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2009
damn, i was too late
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by luvinhubby(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2009
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MOVIE SHE TOOK THE PICTURES FROM `COS IT CAN`T BE ,I WOULD LUV TO WATCH IT !! grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Mimoo: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2009
hey guys common,her hubby aint bad lookin at all nd trust me dat pix was overly done cuz she didnt look dat phat.

pple of d world na wa o

u complain bout everything yet ur lives r upside down!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Kx: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2009
Am just sad dat Ini has married angry

Her fans will miss her brea-st and weird near naked dressing on videos!

Well,hope someday her hussy wont complain about her near nude dressing o.
To her husband,"u don sabi her b4 u marry her".Do not expect her to change o.

"Another americana marriage,how long will it last" cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Robert2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
Why wed in America

the wedding was all abt the guy when it's supposed to be all abt the girl.

l didn't see any of her actress friends in these pictures and l'm not sure her pals paid their way just to witness this

but the guy's friends were everywhere because he lives in Texas
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Robert2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2009
Abi she wan do "levels"
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by blingg: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2009
LMAOF@ stillwater!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by NNS83: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
Congrats Ini you looked fab!
I love the dress smiley
People will always have something to say but keep your head up ! Wishing you a long and happy marriage!
God Bless
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by dafeyankee: 3:51am On Mar 23, 2009
Better
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by bizi: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2009
wink inibong congrat it wonderful thing to get married and stay married it makes you a responsible person enJoy your marital bliss jo
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by philip0906(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2009
na wa o so this is what u have 2 show after all d years of spinstership.d bloke is not in the dictionary of finess.but hin get luck sha !na KOKO master i dey even vex 4.c d package hin don miss. BUT I CAN BET (no b bad belle o)D marrage wont last.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by jimuchy: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2009
Na wah o this girl you never tire to stick out your breast I beg close am we don see am tire for Africa Magic mean while abi na Festus Keyamo be the husband because me i no understand this bros wey him tongue dey fall for ground so o
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by naomi92(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
Happy married life cool cool cool

Woman ar always happy on wedding day
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by lyndatony: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2009
Am so happy for her, i pray their marriage last

she is so fat now but am not surprise, oyibo food and pregnancy at the same time, i heard she is pregnant, if its true it might be  the reason for all this so much flesh and i dont see anything wrong with the husband.

What God has join together let no man put asunder, but make sister ini stay for husband house and cover does breast for my brother, her fans don see enough abeg.

enjoy ur honeymoon sister. cool cheesy grin wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by andynneka: 9:26am On May 08, 2009
LET US LEARN TO REJOICE WITH THOSE THAT ARE REJOICING. THIS ENVY AND WILL NOT TAKE US ANY FAR, YES! I CALL IT ENVY. REMEMBER, WHAT YOU CRITICISE, YOU CANT HAVE. MOST OF YOU CAN NEVER GET SUCH WEDDING IN THE HISTORY OF THEIR FAMILY. DONT ATTRACT A CURSE TO YOUR SELF. THIS IS A YOUNG COUPLE THAT NEEDS ALL THE PRAYERS TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE. LETS CHANGE OUR MINDSET AND LEARN TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER.
INI EDO IS A MOVING TRAIN AND YOUR CRITICS CANNOT STOP HER. I WISH HER ALL THE BEST
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by djakarta(m): 11:04pm On May 16, 2009
personally i dont think this marriage will last. all the celebrities i've ever known started like this and before you know it they are settling one issue or the other. either the girl says she will not carry any kid in her belly or the man will prevent her from kissing anybody again in movie. however lets hope it doesnt turn out this way
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by kmarvey: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
AT LAST IT HAPPENED. WELL CONGRAT AND ALL THE BEST. IT WAS UR CHOICE SO L PRAY U PRAY HARD TOO SO THAT UR MARRIAGE WILL LAST AND BE FOR BETTER AND FOR WORST. PRAY DAT GOD SHOULD CLOSE HIS EYES NOT TO SEE FAULTS, MISTAKES ETC DAT MADE HIM LEAVE HIS FIRST MARRIAGE . MEANWHILE ENJOY NOW WHILE IT LAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.