Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

University of Abuja Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Abuja Students (16594 Views)

University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities / University Of Abuja Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Abuja Students by yorks(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
i heard the admission list is coming out this week

undecided cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University of Abuja Students by onyigold40: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2007
hey people i will be resumming lecture in uniabuja very soon soon, i had that the school is nice and that alot of chikes, i mean big babes are there, hahaha could some one tell me how i can seduced these daddy babes when i get there ?
Re: University of Abuja Students by raxikool(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2007
[quote][/quote] hi, i would like to obtain a post graduate form or masters form from uniabuja. i presently reside in lagos. and i would like to use this forum to be updated in order not to miss the opportunity. hv a sale of this form been out for the year?

the post graduate diploma form is on sale, u better get urs before the registration closes!~!! good luck
Re: University of Abuja Students by fellybabe(f): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2007
unibuja

nice school, a glorified secondary school.

read computer( macossa dept)

used to stay in 7/27/4. lagos hostel

this forum reminds me of those days, those lovely joints( delirious, angle 90, alabis joint)
it was very interesting.
and u know what, the first party i went to which was jambite nite (at sug secretariat) very close to my hostel.

that nite, i can't forget in a hurry. i met a wonderful guy who happens to be my first boyfriend on campus then he was in 200 level economics and today we are married
Re: University of Abuja Students by dapsycool(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2007
Fellybabe WOW
Re: University of Abuja Students by wendydio(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss[color=#000099][/color]THIS GOES OUT TO ALL UNIBUJA STUDENTS: WISH U ALL A WONDERFULL AND A FUNFILLED NEW YEAR. IM A STUDENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, 400 LEVEL DOING MY IT NOW. hope to get more students in the forum. kiss kissMY LOVE TO ALL,PAST AND PRESENT.
Re: University of Abuja Students by tokuns(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2008
please can anyone tell me if the university of abuja offers medicine or computer engineering. i would be very grateful if you can, for i wish to study there. thanks
Re: University of Abuja Students by wendydio(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2008
Tokuns, its only computer science we do there. theres no engineering yet.but as for medicine, we do that.
Re: University of Abuja Students by abujabooks(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2008
Has anyone got the address of the joints in Abuja? Like, Angle 90, Delirious, Amakas Joint and Grace Alabis joint.

Or any bukka with good food?

Thx in advance o.
Re: University of Abuja Students by tunsmantow(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2008
Hello, guys, can you give an information on your school's Post UME for 2008, we need the information badly you will do well to furnish us wih it
Thanks

for The Prospective Students
Re: University of Abuja Students by 702: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2008
Let mi just add mine here!!!

2006 SET! Macossa!!!!

Stat in particular!!!

Long Live UniGwags!!!!
Re: University of Abuja Students by calmy: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
hallo everyone! pleases i want to know when unibuja is wrting their UME exam?
Re: University of Abuja Students by Alexiame(f): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2008
hi ppl, pls i just wanna know if the unibuja admission list is out, and when jambites are expected to resume in school,
Re: University of Abuja Students by OhGrey(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please can any one help with the list of post graduate courses(MSc.) being offered at the university of abuja.

Thanks
Re: University of Abuja Students by curtez: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2009
university of Abuja is a Fucking School. the  school is Fucking Corrupt. thats my point of view so if you do not like it get the Bleep off
Re: University of Abuja Students by mc2good(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2009
curtez:

university of Abuja is a Fucking School. the school is Fucking Corrupt. thats my point of view so if you do not like it get the mess off

Who is this guy? Did u graj from Abj?

I was among the 5th set, '98 to be precise and today I live and work in PH, Big Boy no regrets!
Re: University of Abuja Students by whitechriz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
HELLO ALL .

WHAT IS NEW IN UNIABUJA?? ALL YOU STUDENT PLEASE GIST US , MY SIS WANT TO STUDY ENGR THERE ANY GOOD NEWS .
THANKS
Re: University of Abuja Students by jrbcolorad: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2009
Hi
I am looking for an email address contact for a faculty or administrator member of the university. I have
tried addresses I found on the University web site such as registrar@unibuja.edu.ng, registrar@uniabuja.edu.ng
info@unibuja.edu.ng. All of these addresses bounced. Can anyone supply me with a legitimate email address?

thank you
Re: University of Abuja Students by olumideaeo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
What can you say on IJMB Direct Entry Admission into Uniabuja.
Re: University of Abuja Students by Richiez(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
for post ume past questions, post ume scratch card, and any help you need on university of abuja post ume, contact 08134563766 or email richobiagba@yahoo.com
Re: University of Abuja Students by Richiez(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
for any help you need on uniabuja 2009/2010 post ume, call uniabuja post ume hotlines 08134563766 or 08084758063
Re: University of Abuja Students by ADEBISIBISOLA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hi guys! I would like someone to please give me some details about uniabuja's post ume result and the admission list.
Re: University of Abuja Students by FifiO(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi, can someone pls tell me whether there are PGD courses available and when to look out for a new session? tnx
Re: University of Abuja Students by gossyomega(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective universities. it is the best way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy
Re: University of Abuja Students by lavarmat(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2010
POST UTME ANALYSIS
It is truth that no school has released cut-off point/mark for 2010/2011 admission but we can get to know last year’s cut-off points and from there project or aim higher score to aid effective preparation and with d fact dat in naija things rarely come down.
Score 150-199 and 200 and above
NEED info about POST JAMB UTME/cut-off points/ in universities and polytechnics
Contact 08036430934, 08029956443 or text ur name , location, school of choice, subject set/combination, phone no, email address 2 d nos above.
Re: University of Abuja Students by Richiez(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
guys i'm presently in uniabuja check this thread for my contact details(only if u need them)
Re: University of Abuja Students by kehindetawede: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2016
omotawede:
Hello all,

I'm an undergrad student in New York, and I am looking for a book published in Abuja.
Maybe it's in the Abuja U. Library, or maybe someone knows how to get it.

The book is:

Obatala : God of creation / by Goke O. Okeowo.
Abuja : Nigerian Educational and Research Development Council, 2005.
x, 88 p.
ISBN: 9788067751

I would like my own copy, or maybe arrange to have someone make copies for me.
Anything else on Indigene practices anyone would like to rec. in English, much appreciated for my research.

Thanks
Tawede
Hello, I just got to see this post now. My name is Kehinde Tawede. I'll like to know if you're a member of the Tawede family. Please email me. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) / What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? / Futa Post-ume Date Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.