Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! (36516 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by crackhouse(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
But the pastors are the ones that invite them to churches to crack joke for brethrens.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by formerlyMbulela: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Neither judge them.

Let He who called them be their judge.
God called all of us.
So no one should judge another,abi?
Every child of God has a calling.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Temysteve(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
mmafhew:
Indirectly dnt joke with "BUSINESS MEN"
Haaaaa, Naija again!!! Dnt misquote dis man nw
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by formerlyMbulela: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
lucksonlight:

'Don't joke with pastor they occupy a sacred office'. When God wants to destroy a man he sends him against a prophet(man of God). He said there are many things to joke or play with but not with a man called by God.

This is classic MANIPULATION, SEDUCTION AND CONTROL.
God it is who should not be joked with. However, even those who joke with God are not liable to be struck by thunder and lighting s the God of the Bible is not into such business. Jesus, His Son makes it clear that it is the devil that kills, steals and destroys. Jehovah does not kill.
Every Child of God is called by God and this thing of Men of God being some exception is laughable, manipulative and crass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Temysteve(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rastamann:
This applies to only pastors that are truely called and ordained by God and not those that feed on the tithe and brainwashing of their followers.
Lol, av u been duped by any false pastor b4?
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by formerlyMbulela: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbabi69:

You are wrong. Life is spiritual. You can express anything you like but be careful with spiritual things.
That's the lesson here.
So the doctors, presidents and nurses are not spiritual beings?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by TolaniLuv: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
So Bleep!ng what pastor Chris? Are man of God a God?? MOG my ass. Pastor King enjoying in jail now no be man of God? Pastor chris okotie no b man of God? And he still want to be A politician ? Knowing so well that nA corruption is allowed ? We hear you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by formerlyMbulela: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Redmosquito:
[b] Oh Please!
I promised I'd stop doing any comments, but mehn! this topic piqued my interest.

Minion: Dark Master of Destruction! News reach us. The Nigerian men of God have commanded that they be exempt from all works of comedy. They warn that their highly anointed offices wields great spiritual power. That mockery of that office, is dangerous affair.

Hades: Hmm! Lowly minion! The people do not understand, how beautiful it would be if they did. How can one man stand up and say to another "mock me and be done with", in this time and age where even their Presidents and World rulers are used as subject of comedy. Even their Obamas and their Buhari can be freely laughed about, then why not them. Why will he say "do not mock men of God"? Why not say "do not mock God"? Is the man of God not but still a man? A mere buildup of bone and hair like other men. Does blood not still run in his veins? Why does he not say also "respect all men in high places, respect all elected officials, people that weild political power over other people"? He only says "Respect spiritual power" and he remains indifferent to the people that weild all other forms of power. Men should not be ao blinded. They should not forget that Men who claim to have power have wreaked the most destruction and the most beauty upon their world. Do not forget to think with logic.

Minion: Dark King! Your knowledge illuminates and baffles me all at once.
[/b]

Lovely!
Reads like a sequel to Screwtape Letters!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by formerlyMbulela: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
Why? But some pastors mock God.
Blessed is the womb that bore you.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by QueenSharon(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
princewealthzoe:
Love u pastor for talking to me... my pattern of comedy is now changed.. love u my life coach, my mentor, teacher n boss....

Yes Bro! #Believers Loveworld Nation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by miftauferrets(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
mmafhew:
Indirectly dnt joke with "BUSINESS MEN"
shoro ni yen
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by chiedu7: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=14pt]MR MASTURBAT1ON NOT A SIN PLEASE SHUTUP[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
/
I think comedians should stop making jokes about pastors as long as pastors will stop scamming people of their hard-earned money.

Comedians are saying things people know but are afraid to say in public.
\
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by JoeCutie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbish! Tell me... Who isn't a man (woman) of God? undecided

If all these so called "Men of God" (many of whom we know what they really are) do something that warrants to be joked with, so be it. You don't fetch firewood full of ants, and still, complain of Lizard's visit. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

If you can't joke with "men of God" (when very many of them are very greedy evil perpetrators), who do you think deserves to be joked with; the President? The Vice President? The Rich? Or the Poor? Let's get something straight: if we are not to make jokes, then making of jokes should be condemned in it's entirety; and not trying to further sentimentalize everything. Let's call a Spade a Spade: We all are men (and women) of God, and whether or not you like it, we are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

If you want to be seen as a "man of God", you have to EARN it from God; not by owning a Church, sponsoring Churches, being a Pastor or a Reverend, but by "being" a man of God.

Enough is enough! Rubbish! undecided

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by back2sender: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]MR MASTURBAT1ON NOT A SIN PLEASE SHUTUP[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y
Gays n their sistas go full this man church
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by morbeta(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you fry your hair and apply all manner of costumetics, that enough reason to joke with you. By the way hwo among you is a man of God when pride has taken over everything meant to be Godly. Among the things that God hates most, Pride comes first.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by morbeta(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you fry your hair and apply all manner of costumetics, that's enough reason to joke with you. By the way hwo amongst you is a man of God when pride and greed has taken over everything meant to be Godly. Among the things that God hates most, Pride comes first.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Stupid! I no fear Shekau na someone like Chris wey person go fear. Keep deceiving your gullible congregations!

It would have been better if the statement was made by someone like Kumuyi.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Aystarz: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Redmosquito:
[b] Oh Please!
I promised I'd stop doing any comments, but mehn! this topic piqued my interest.

Minion: Dark Master of Destruction! News reach us. The Nigerian men of God have commanded that they be exempt from all works of comedy. They warn that their highly anointed offices wields great spiritual power. That mockery of that office, is dangerous affair.

Hades: Hmm! Lowly minion! The people do not understand, how beautiful it would be if they did. How can one man stand up and say to another "mock me and be done with", in this time and age where even their Presidents and World rulers are used as subject of comedy. Even their Obamas and their Buhari can be freely laughed about, then why not them. Why will he say "do not mock men of God"? Why not say "do not mock God"? Is the man of God not but still a man? A mere buildup of bone and hair like other men. Does blood not still run in his veins? Why does he not say also "respect all men in high places, respect all elected officials, people that weild political power over other people"? He only says "Respect spiritual power" and he remains indifferent to the people that weild all other forms of power. Men should not be ao blinded. They should not forget that Men who claim to have power have wreaked the most destruction and the most beauty upon their world. Do not forget to think with logic.

Minion: Dark King! Your knowledge illuminates and baffles me all at once.
[/b]

Bwahahaha...Redmosquito'z back!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Zohan will get you.
wink
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
okeke00:
but they make fun of my amadioha and even go to the extent of staging some jokes just to show how they defeated amadioha. sorry my pastor, learn to respect my belief and stop making mockery of my own believe by making movies of showing how powerless amadioha is. because even that your God too is powerlessw

a billion likes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
not like i encourage people to mock other people's faith but i think it is teachings like this that lead to #JeSuisCharlie
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Earthkumy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
acidtalk:
Don't joke with CRIMINALS he meant right?

No be this same gangstaer dey curl hair and say mastur*bation no be sin?

Flee as fast as you can from all those people who use the acronym Pastor, Bishop, Apostle, Prophet and the rest to their names. Majority of those so called "man of God" ( Ino kuku know who no be man of God for this earth abi no be God create all of us?). Majority of them are brianwashers, liars, crroks and heartless. They only use their acclaimed religious title to defraud and manipulate people.

I have seen two pastors (one in Lekki another on the mainland) who harbor 419 boys in their apartment and share in their loot and well as accept 10% of whatever income the yahoo boys make on each dubious business.

"Show me a man who has a conscience and i will show you a man who fears God" - Acidtalk

Majority of these religious men will be in the bottom most part of Hell fire on the day of Judgement. By then it will be too late for their "gullible' followers to realize they have been scammed their whole life on heart.
The fact you know fake pastors is a prove there's true pastors, and those fake ones report them to right authorities
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
With this teaching, i wouldn't be suprised if pentecostal churches begin to teach infailability of their pastors just as the catholics did. Point is, pentecostal theology is begining to look like the catholic faith, a faith they demonized and attack so much. Soon, penntecostal churches would begin to wear clerical dresses, have a cathedral (the chair of a bishop o which no one else sits except the bishop) etc. They are going down the way of the catholics
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilove:
Very true. Men of God carry a high anointing and one should be careful when using them as butts of jokes.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by ModiKen(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
You wake up one morning and u anoint yourself a man of God and start performing "miracles"...like "healing" someone that has been blind from birth and asking him to tell u the colour of ur tie.

Are u faquing kidding mehn....wen d hell did he learn to differentiate colours if he has been blind from birth. Or did u (Chris Oyakhilome) order one of ur ushers to give him a crash course on "types of colours).

No wonder NBC banned u from showing ur "miracle" programmes on T.V to stop fooling gullible Nigerians.

Man of God my big black a.ss. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by jossymekoos: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bullshit. Don't joke with pastors my foot. And he is one of d pastors we shudnt joke with. U can't put dat fear in me so dat u wil exploit me like ur members. Mtchweeeeeeee
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Bonuwa: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who r d men of God sir?
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by rhames(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
ayo AY please take note.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by otiigba1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Meaning; don't question pastors activities, don't make pastors look stupid (through jokes), just do as your told by pastors, so that pastors can use the opportunity to exploit gullible people, and avoid jail when they commit fraud money laundering
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by otiigba1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
jossymekoos:
Bullshit. Don't joke with pastors my foot. And he is one of d pastors we shudnt joke with. U can't put dat fear in me so dat u wil exploit me like ur members. Mtchweeeeeeee
yes o! Pastors my butt! ,if only some of the gullible ones will agree

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't joke with pastors abi ? But pastors can abuse and bully their members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.