Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! (36511 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
mildflame:

SWEET SWEET JESUS, what blasphemous with what I said. Is this an INQUSITION
Smh
I'm done with thiis. Do whatever you want bro
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by mildflame: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
MissGdope:

Smh
I'm done with thiis. Do whatever you want bro

Thank GOD a Zillon Times
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by lucksonlight(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

This is classic MANIPULATION, SEDUCTION AND CONTROL.
God it is who should not be joked with. However, even those who joke with God are not liable to be struck by thunder and lighting s the God of the Bible is not into such business. Jesus, His Son makes it clear that it is the devil that kills, steals and destroys. Jehovah does not kill.
Every Child of God is called by God and this thing of Men of God being some exception is laughable, manipulative and crass.
pastor chris just gave an instruction 4 our own gud .wat concern seduction,control nd manipulation in what he said?
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by donnie(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
@lucksonlight
You missed a very important part of the message. He said,
“For those of you, who are comedians, try all you can not to make fun with pastors in your comedy. Because you are going to see some comedians whose lives would be a comedy. This is what the lord said I should tell you. Because a lot of them who does such will have their lives reduced. Which means you are going to see them and say; is this you? Is this what your life has become?”“Don’t joke with sacred things. Pastors occupy sacred place. You must know what to joke with and what not to joke with,”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.