Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos (21477 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by amanze15(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
My president, Islam is peaceful religion though
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
go back to hell

You look like a girl grin
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tobbey:
SO AMOSUN IS A MUSLIM
I dont understand is he not a Governor any more...Yoruba, A$$ lickers undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mostwanted7: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am back
i don sub?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by vickylois(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na so so pictures sha..yet your citizens are being killed on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by 1N9a: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Someday....
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7:

ode
oloshi
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Saphiex(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
T
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Hammefeez: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
today is not friday naaa

Abeg remove this thing from here jooorrr deadnews

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

You look like a girl grin
well im not a girl, u wish? so dat u can lesbobo me
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mostwanted7: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
oloshi

Baba Iya eeeee!!!
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by seyilee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Saphiex:
T
techno
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Wildrage: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is quite funny, security men at alert to protect the president as he worships God. I guess he does not trust God to fully protect him. BTW, it's like Amosun flies to Abuja every Friday to keep the president company during jumat service

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by chimerase2: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lie mohammed will soon add it to his achievement grin
Photo achievement undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7:

Baba Iya eeeee!!!
mama iya eeeee!!!! baba eh oti yawerei ni.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by OLADD: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured with other Muslim faithfuls at the Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL) 2015 Jumat prayers held to celebrate the Nigerian Army week. The Army week which ran from July 1 to July 5, was marked by religious services and medical outreach to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs’) camps in the North organized by the presidency. .

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/photos-president-buhari-joins-muslim.html

Behold how Boko haram is turning Islam upside down. Normally, nobody should be seen obstructing or standing in front of congregation but in this picture, State Security guys are leading the congregation with the Imam!. What a new doctrine!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by kuchikau: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Folish president..none of your promises have being achieved...i know u will fail but am suprise its coming too soon... Duara dullard bastard..
I miss GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by kuchikau: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh God bring back GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Boriqua(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Is Buhari the One on social media as in an account or handler owner or peple just put his activities on the internet on their own? I need a defination for social media president. Does he tweet by himself? this picture we are looking at right now, did he order for it to be taken?

Your guess is as good as mine...you are smart!!!

Anyway, quit paying for DSTV channels now and join others to view their channels for free, like CCN, ALJEZEERA, BBC, Nollywood. African Magic, youroba,Hausa, igbo, Super sports, 2,3,4,5,6,7,.9..Discovry channel, Animal PLANET, Nat. geo wild. and latest Movies...
Call...0818 506 0158 for Abuja and Lagos Residents only.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
anyi ahura ya
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by ELTON123(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen
fk u and ur terrorist president I dnt give a fk

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by kuchikau: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen
...now i know how useless u are...when the duara bastard was abusing GEJ.. U were sleeping abi? Idiot

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by tboiboks: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba is busy celebrating army's week wen dozens of our soldiers are dying, mismanagement of resources nd insurgency on d rampage, where are we going to in dis country.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by mazeltov(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls where is Rokiatu? Its been long i c her
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
loomer:
Like say na photo go solve naija problem, naija for don get peace by now.

Cos photo wey I don see for just one month no be small

abi na
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by 1Dray(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am back
From where?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by jcross19: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured with other Muslim faithfuls at the Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL) 2015 Jumat prayers held to celebrate the Nigerian Army week. The Army week which ran from July 1 to July 5, was marked by religious services and medical outreach to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs’) camps in the North organized by the presidency. .

so our president is paying photographer to be taking him in this ramadan and the blogger for posting the pictures online while nigeria going down to the pit like greece. Mr president taking pictures is not the answer to our problem now

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mancity26(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am back
my dear wetin happen? U no dey ur position 2da? U go village where network no dey? U suppox dey use three simcard nah just incase.. #funnynation
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by MrBasketball: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
kuchikau:
...now i know how useless u are...when the duara bastard was abusing GEJ.. U were sleeping abi? Idiot
His he referring to a fool like you?

Why can't just mind your fvcking business? undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Chanteh(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Cc lalasticlala

Is that where he is supposed to be?

Nawao
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by theassassin: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii the bastard kunu sipping monkey

Thunder fire you there

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by jcross19: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
dainformant:

our country is going down everyday by day while our amiable president is busy taking selfies , well sai baba , sai nama and sai aboki. Some people are regretting why they voted you , even on nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.