Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos (21475 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Smooyis(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen
Typical African man. Cursing over what. Better leave each person to his or her fate.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by bringbackourGEJ: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Was he celebrating Boko Haram's victories or Army week? undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by draybanks(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tobbey:
SO AMOSUN IS A MUSLIM
no oh he's a traditional worshipper
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Emnyte(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen
Some people have problem. He doesnt even know if u exist. see how u carry another man's problem for head. is he your father? you already know nairalanders and their scissors mouth including you. If it's Gej, i knw you wont give a damn. So my brother leave everybody to his word since it doesnt change anything
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Smooyis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Doghe:
Na dis one wan stop boko? Useless president.

Why so much hate? Love all.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by klevjey: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
well im not a girl, u wish? so dat u can lesbobo me

introvert is a guy disguising as a girl
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by abdullahI24: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=35626869]
The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen [/quote

U need deliverance.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by abdullahI24: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
mcheeeeew!!! GEJ till 2029
U must b day dreaming.!!
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by blackpriest0911: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its rather unfortunate we have so many satan saTANoids in NL...fools
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Winning123: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
ELTON123:
Mvmv dullard president

Modified

[color=#006600]

He is more prominent than your dad yet you called him a dullard
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tosinayoko:
they called him dat cos gej was/is actually clueless but nothing as prove dat buhari is a 'dullard'
Tosin, go work on your English before you quote me.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
DULLARD again! This man irritates me! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by inalegwu99(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
sai baba....u hav naija on ur feet!!!

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
well noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by abdublack: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't call him(PMB)a dollard, cos I envisage he'll be the best President ever in Nigerina history.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Use 0.001% of your brain and comment again

Bonapart:
Lol @ muslims faithfuls....
After leaving there, straight to bombing

Faithful my ass
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by DNA123(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
How the hell did this man become our president?

Ask your father. E-mumu.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:
How the hell did this man become our president?

The real answer is ask Jonathan how he could loss to this gentle man. Nice man don't win election wise men do.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by seeker121(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
yap his muslim name is IQLEEL.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by walozanga(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Is Buhari the One on social media as in an account or handler owner or peple just put his activities on the internet on their own? I need a defination for social media president. Does he tweet by himself? this picture we are looking at right now, did he order for it to be taken?

GOOGLE THE ANSWER
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
go back to hell

angry angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Emeraldcute(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chanteh:

Is that where he is supposed to be?

Nawao
where else
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by growth: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Sack illiterate
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Chanteh(f): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
where else

He's supposed to be bringing back our girls na from Sambisa. Was that not what he promised to do?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Ricadob(m): 3:51am On Jul 10, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I hardly insult Bubu, but this your sermon, coming at this time, is nothing but stories that touch.. cheesy grin

Issokay. Ba damu smiley lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR Seals NNPC, Forte Oil, 12 Other Petrol Stations-the Punch / Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.