Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos (21478 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by burnagee(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
#songalert. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen
Ogbeni go and take lunch then sleep! When people call GEJ clueless and daft, you are always travelling to Mars abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by muhyeenisce(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Doghe:
Na dis one wan stop boko? Useless president.
who is your father?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mostwanted7: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
mama iya eeeee!!!! baba eh oti yawerei ni.

ayaff mark your face and monicker,you wee die niii
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Allah grant our army the wisdom and courage to carry out the task ahead, in the spirit of ramadan may we triumph over enemies.insha allah its well.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mostwanted7: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
muhyeenisce:
who is your father?

Damn!!! Deep shii
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by tucky200(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:
How the hell did this man become our president?
Why are u so useless ? undecided
U just keep on displaying on a forum how senselessly ur parent brought u up
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7:

ayaff mark your face and monicker,you wee die niii
oloriburukun ni family yen, omo aile niyen, shoro niyen, i hav mark ur face n ur moniker, u will die n scatter niii
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by francizy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

The way you keep abusing someone who is old enough to be your father... May your children and children's age mate abuse you more than this... Amen

If you have ever abused Jonathan, may your prayers go back to you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Ricadob(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's really surprising how Nigerians can go from 0 - 120 in the time space of a heartbeat.
Name calling and downright unpatriotic chants/rants.
Even more heart breaking is the fact that a lot of the people doing this insulting and tongue lashing have done practically nothing of note to help the nation or even their immediate circle.
Internet gangsters and keyboard warriors taking a jab at the president at the slightest opportunity.
Why not take time out to think and write a suspenseful open letter to the president. Whether or not he reads or responds to it at least everyone around you will know youre not an air-head.
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, SAY NOTHING...
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Mostwanted7: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
oloriburukun ni family yen, omo aile niyen, shoro niyen, i hav mark ur face n ur moniker, u will die n scatter niii

*sips burantashi* ya mama na ale miii
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by MrBasketball: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

If you have ever abused Jonathan, may your prayers go back to you!
I only talk to one person, what happen to minding your business?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by francizy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
If pictures are all we need in Nigeria right now, then I must confess that Buhari through pictures, has emerged the best Nigerian president ever!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Tobbey(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
kaycid77:

I dont understand is he not a Governor any more...Yoruba, A$$ lickers undecided undecided undecided

SHARRAAAPPP
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Gamesound(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

Idiat
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by francizy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ricadob:
It's really surprising how Nigerians can go from 0 - 120 in the time space of a heartbeat.
Name calling and downright unpatriotic chants/rants.
Even more heart breaking is the fact that a lot of the people doing this insulting and tongue lashing have done practically nothing of note to help the nation or even their immediate circle.
Internet gangsters and keyboard warriors taking a jab at the president at the slightest opportunity.
Why not take time out to think and write a suspenseful open letter to the president. Whether or not he reads or responds to it at least everyone around you will know youre not an air-head.
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, SAY NOTHING...

Hehehehe, I hardly insult Bubu, but this your sermon, coming at this time, is nothing but stories that touch.. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Felixsun20:
Ogbeni go and take lunch then sleep! When people call GEJ clueless and daft, you are always travelling to Mars abi?
they called him dat cos gej was/is actually clueless but nothing as prove dat buhari is a 'dullard'
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7:

*sips burantashi* ya mama na ale miii
sips tea ur mama na olosho ni?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by francizy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
I only talk to one person, what happen to minding your business?

Just like you forgot about minding your business and quoting that guy, same way I forgot about minding mine.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]nice one
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by MrBasketball: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

Just like you forgot about minding your business and quoting that guy, same way I forgot about minding mine.. grin cheesy
I quoted you just because you aren't the 2nd who doesn't mind his business.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Doghe: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
muhyeenisce:
who is your father?

Get lost. You silly thing
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Daura Kardashian. Snapping pics while Nigerians get killed.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Ayameze2015(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:
bro walai i dey travelled to jupiter to check my plot of land, if not i would have caused commotion and Buhari wouldn't have won
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by hansad: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is a dyed-in-the-wool Islamist. Global leaders of today, even in 99% Islamic countries, do not project their religious life-styles before the public.

Can somebody please tell Buhari to keep his religious practice private.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by TolaniLuv: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:

I thought I was the only one feeling this way
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by hansad: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
ebamma:

The SW media and SW votes/politicians made the man who behaves like a religious marabout win the last presidential election in Nigeria.

But for the SW who earlier rallied round Buhari, the north would not have rallied round Buhari.

Imagine only 1.6 million votes cast in Lagos state of about 12 million people in last presidential election.

But SW leaders kept mum because people who could have voted for Jonathan were denied voting rights by authorities in Lagos.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by tvinci: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

On Bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:
1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: Bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by Ayameze2015(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
This buhari is to religious like mecca, mtcheew!! So na me and him they answer nigerian? Nawao 4 waec
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by TolaniLuv: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
kaycid77:

I dont understand is he not a Governor any more...Yoruba, A$$ lickers undecided undecided undecided
I think you are a very stup!d somebody.
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by mankan2k7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
If u think u can rule us by mere pictures, never meanwhile boko bomb Zaria yestaday. Who is clueless?
Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by ajepako(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
see as dem bend yansh eh!

Make someone enter dash dem twelves strokes of strong bulala on those rotten yanshes!

Kai,,,dem go say we wicked abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR Seals NNPC, Forte Oil, 12 Other Petrol Stations-the Punch / Senate Takes Action On Monica Osagie, OAU Sex Scandal With Richard Akindele / Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.