Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram (18508 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by yusaze807: 6:45am On May 02, 2016
Kaffy's husband took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife. Read what he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4ieuIm9lE/?taken-by=papiijameh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by yusaze807: 6:45am On May 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE THEIR LOVED-UP PICS HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/kaffys-husband-celebrates-wife-on-instagram.html

i really wish wish Tiwa's marriage can be restored back to this...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 6:47am On May 02, 2016
Happy birthday to the Dance Queen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by HerexG(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2016
She made Dance bankable in Nigeria

HBD ma'am

26 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2016
yusaze807:
Kaffy's husband took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife. Read what he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4ieuIm9lE/?taken-by=papiijameh

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Please, when is their turn to "teebillz"?
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 6:57am On May 02, 2016
Niceee.. Happy birthday to her... This is the first time I have been able to attach a picture to her husband's face.

A piece to everyone out there..
Keep it simple and out of social media...Relationships last longer when NOBODY knows your business.

The poster above me though... Hmmm lipsrsealed

Dominique I see u smiley

Good morning

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Ginaz(f): 7:04am On May 02, 2016
Welcome to the new world where social media is the medium in through which couples express their love for one another. Through which homes have been broken, love tested by tweets and pictures embarassed embarassed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Taeewo(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2016
Enle

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by anitabianca: 7:32am On May 02, 2016
Love nwantiti
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Brightgem(f): 7:37am On May 02, 2016
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
dt lovely.....
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Came: 9:00am On May 02, 2016
This life is full of ups, and downs. Some dey yeye their wives , and some they praise their wives .Hmmmmm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by calmdude(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2016
Hmm

Abeg Bros manage your marriage outside of Twitter and Instagram. Before another tee n tiwa will happen.
Btw happy birthday to her

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42am On May 02, 2016
I love happy endings cry
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"
cheesy. It's "virtuous". I'm sure it's just a typo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:42am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nigerians and oversabi English. The whole country is still a third world. English will solve our problems indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by olaeffect(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2016
sweet chic, with no scandals.
wishing you guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by speciallymade(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2016
TeeBillz has done something like this too for Tiwa before trailer passed between both of them, I can only hope kaffy's don't turn that way too because celebrity life e dey as e be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:43am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Please, when is their turn to "teebillz"?
they will do that when you start using your brain the right way
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2016
dat pappii_jay 1 of the best drumer in breath of life ministry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Rapmoney(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
they will do that when you start using your brain the right way
And you think your grey matter is superior?
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2016
She looks possessed
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by iykebest1(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
next
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:47am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

And you think your grey matter is superior?
it doesn't have to...learn to use your free data in a good way...it's gray and not gr(e)y
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by drnsoha(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2016
This celebrities will never learn, keep your families away from the social media, after showering her with all this praises it makes you become extremely careful which in turn results to crisis.... Instead of telling us, tell it to her and shut up! Let's only see the both of you in stylish outfits together at functions. Learn from Olu Jacobs and Joke Silver.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2016
Tomorrow you'll come and post how she couldn't feed you and shii. Just so y'all know, when it happens, i'm gonna laugh at the jokes and memes they'll make about it. Keep your relationshit to yourselves, you people wee not hear.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Pranxta(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2016
Charming couple...your marriage will last. Amen!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Bluette(f): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
Cute couple.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
it doesn't have to...learn to use your free data in a good way...
The data is not free my dear! I'm here to enlighten coconut head like you. Check my posts to be sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.