Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide (33422 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by shamsuRana(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
sad
Gen. M.D. Yussuf writes: 
A 13 year old girl cant be that mentally developed to have an ideology or a type or version of any religion for which she will make or purchase an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), tie it arround her body & detonate it in the crowd to kill people & die in the process as happened in Kano yesterday at the busy Dangi roundabout arround 9pm as reported in the News. She was said to have alighted from a car,according to an eye witness,moved a little away and detonated the explosive immediately after.& occupants of the car that dropped her fired some shots in the air & zoomed off. Similar scenarios had occurred in places where young male or female so called suicide bombers have carried out their devilish acts. The point I want to bring out is that most of these youths are drugged & explosives tied to their body by adults,carried to locations such adults want to destroy & kill people (for only them know why)& press the remote control when the drugged youth reaches a safe distance away from the adult sponsors in their cars!Then the news:a young suicide bomber detonated herself or himself @ so so & so place killing herself & others etc etc! We easily fall for this simplistic conclusion& everyone,including the security agencies that get paid from public money to do their jobs of giving us security)will go to sleep until similar things happen somewhere again. My advice:Every one should be @ alert. When we see a young man or woman alight from vehicle or motorcycle & he or she moves towards a crowd in the market, mosque,church with the vehicle and occupants still idling in the packed car or motorcycle a safe distant away but keenly watching the movement of the youth walking into the gathering ahead,we should take the vehicle no particulars & even take the photographs of the vehicle & occupants with our gsm & immediately alert any or all the security unit closest to us. We can also take such circumstantial eveidence to the security agencies to use & trace such sponsors if the deed is done. When & if the sponsors & detonators of remote control that blow the IED tied arround body of these(innocent) kids know that they may likely be caught with enough proofs of their involvement, they will stop their dastardly acts. I tell you, these sponsors dont want to die!See. Osama bin Laden was hiding & running from pillar to post to escape being apprehended to face the music but still sponsoring suicide bombers until nemesis caught with him in Pakistan! The Govt & the security agency can actually do nothing much without the assistance & collaboration of you & I & indeed every sensible person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Surejobsng(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na waoo...God Help us o
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by philiancoop(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
AtbuAbdul:

May God not because of this your comment deprive you of the common sense that you are certainly in need of, amen.
with all due respect my friend, Is the comment wrong?
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whenever i see any woman wearing Hijab, the kind of space i give them eh

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Koolking(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a ridiculous list.

May God help you not to shake hand with one with a live bomb in his shoes thinking s/he is a friend while mistaking an innocence man from afar as suspect.

Folks should quit coming up with ridiculous make-believe lists on NL.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
MUMU

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by LEXYCOM: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
They love virgins
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by uyplus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
The easiest way to know is to look at the centre mirror of the car. If it has an Islamic prayer bead hanging on it, that car is bomb prone. All terrorist are Muslim's!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by kenoz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
How will you know if they hid it under a flowing gown ( agbada )

Anyway, thanks for the guide.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by kristisking(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
In addition to that,be careful the way you go close to those muslim women especially those that use veil.They are deadly.Run away when you see them around

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by staymore: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Women wearing hijab.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by banme(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
uyplus:
The easiest way to know is to look at the centre mirror of the car. If it has an Islamic prayer bead hanging on it, that car is bomb prone. All terrorist are Muslim's!!!

u deserve dis

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Btruth: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
God give us guide against all this angel of evil. It's only God that can safe keep us from them all. The Lord is our shepherd. Psalms 23.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by oppybouy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
you Shd be disappointed by your own logic...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by pbs4real(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
You can never know
biko ow cum u and the op post the same time. . . Dis one nah miracle. . .e nor reach 1 minute. . .trust me u made HISTORY. . . *applauds her*
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by 9jii(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.

Claiming to be dying for our sins like some guy 2000 years ago
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
What's my concern, i
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by hexman20: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mike008:

Watch what you say fella, we tryna fight terrorism here, not religion. angry
(but have you seen a christian,buddist,hindu,ekankar,a.t.r,OLUMBA*2,suicide bomba? gaa fili,gaa doki(see field,see horse) the diff is clear)
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Kassidy90(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
If dats u on ur profile pic then u are a disgrace to Nigeria Army, how many Muslims has lost there lives both military n civilians to BH menace..

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by unphilaz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Armaggedon:
...and our president has most of these qualities.
grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by seeker1211: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
The number one lists are nt realy a guild to detect a suicide bomber.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by gbrown(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isoni:
Following the incessant destruction of lives and properties by the dreaded boko haram sect, it is imperative for us to be vigilant and mindful of our surroundings.

Below are ways that we can recognize suicide bombers before they perpetrate their evil acts. It is advisable to alert the appropriate law enforcement authority as fast as possible. Notifying and mobilizing people around you wouldn't be a bad idea and ultimately, you can borrow Usain Bolt spikes.

1. External Appearance
a. Clothes unsuitable for place and climate
b. Cloths significantly bigger than the person's body.
c. Person's cloth or behavior to blend but clearly does not belong at the location.
d. Obvious disguise

2. Suspicious Behaviors.
a. Repeated attempts to steer clear of police and other security agents.
b. Walking slowly while glancing side by side or mumbling in a suspicious manner.
c. Nervous, hesitant, profusely sweating or mumbling.
d. Keep one or both hands in pockets at all times.

3. Suspicious Equipment
a. Suitcase, shoulder/handbag, back pack.
b. Electrical wires, switches, metal or electronic apparatus protruding from back or clothing.

4. Suspicious Vehicle
a. Improvised or mismatched vehicle number plates.
b. Parked for a long period in a central location, loading or no park zone.
c. Trunk or rear of the vehicle sags noticeably or is leaking fluid.
d. Electrical wires protruding from dash board.

Feel free to add your own...
bros i am always moving with electrical wires and stuff like gprs,meter, toolbox, protruding bags, yes i always fidget when i see police and military checkpoint cos of the beatings i received at ekewan barracks and obalende in lagos, i am always moving aimlessly in strange cities holding my gprs as i try to survey to a location, so bros you are putting me in danger, i am no terrorist, i am just doing my job.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by cupidhero(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is the funniest shiii i have read this year. Rotflmao grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by labamo07(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
You are born without brain..........

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
This sort of profiling is very wrong.. almost all okada riders from the north will be caught as Boko-boys or Lagos Island Swagger boys drunk from Friday morning bash grin grin Do more Research Bruv - Blending-in is key to Terrorists
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
hahahahahahaha.... grin grin....cheii...
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by fapcrook(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
mumu, odee

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Banter1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
ROTFLMAO
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Zaikon(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Certainly not Southern muslims.
i fault u.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by sambisa5: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Armaggedon:
...and our president has most of these qualities.
funny niaralanders.....
Buhari don suffer,,,,,,,,,
as he wears bigger clothes,,,,,,
walks looking side by side,,,,,
carrying switches and wires about etc......aso rock is in trouble
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
op thanks

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians / Umahi Visits Mining Site Where Vehicle Plunged Inside, Spends 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.