Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide (33420 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Pchidexy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pavore9:
Informative....l still wonder what female suicide bombers are deceived with, that upon such gruesome death the god they believe in would reward them with!

72 hard dicks!
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
The mastermind of the Nyanya,Abuja attack is from Benue.
nigerianium:

Certainly not Southern muslims.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Pchidexy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:
Whenever i see any woman wearing Hijab, the kind of space i give them eh

I think the hijab should be banned.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Pchidexy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
fapcrook:
mumu, odee
Isn't it true?
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by nigerianium: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
The masterminder of the Nyanya,Abuja attack is from Benue.
Benue is in the NORTH central region.smiley

By the way, I am a christain from South-South.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isoni:
Following the incessant destruction of lives and properties by the dreaded boko haram sect, it is imperative for us to be vigilant and mindful of our surroundings.

Below are ways that we can recognize suicide bombers before they perpetrate their evil acts. It is advisable to alert the appropriate law enforcement authority as fast as possible. Notifying and mobilizing people around you wouldn't be a bad idea and ultimately, you can borrow Usain Bolt spikes.

1. External Appearance
a. Clothes unsuitable for place and climate
b. Cloths significantly bigger than the person's body.
c. Person's cloth or behavior to blend but clearly does not belong at the location.
d. Obvious disguise

2. Suspicious Behaviors.
a. Repeated attempts to steer clear of police and other security agents.
b. Walking slowly while glancing side by side or mumbling in a suspicious manner.
c. Nervous, hesitant, profusely sweating or mumbling.
d. Keep one or both hands in pockets at all times.

3. Suspicious Equipment
a. Suitcase, shoulder/handbag, back pack.
b. Electrical wires, switches, metal or electronic apparatus protruding from back or clothing.

4. Suspicious Vehicle
a. Improvised or mismatched vehicle number plates.
b. Parked for a long period in a central location, loading or no park zone.
c. Trunk or rear of the vehicle sags noticeably or is leaking fluid.
d. Electrical wires protruding from dash board.

Feel free to add your own...
To make it simple, they should ban the wearing of hijab and niqab, also the wearing of agbada and tarfan in the north east. Lol. grin cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by dazzysleek(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Female suicide bombers hide bombs in their hijabs.
the more reason Islamic veils. Should be banned in eastern Nigeria
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Demmzy15(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Inorder words,learners who suddenly became masters and now doing it for a blood thirsty god they believe in...shame!

I wasn't talking to you, you know that right?! undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
And who was talking to you? Mtchewwwww
Demmzy15:
I wasn't talking to you, you know that right?! undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by DEngineer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
people with little or no wisdom. They get blown here and there like a paper in whirl wind. The guy wey mastermind nyanya bombing sheyby na muslim too. Naija is in a state where we need unity and one voice to defeat the foreigners being used against us. Ask any sane nigerian. These people are not majorly nigerian.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by readone1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
my response
Bros grow up and leave sentiments apart these devils are threatening our existence as human and as a nation.
They are not threatening only the Christian faith
we need to join hands together to conquer them and stop using our bigoted ideology to send innocent Nigerians to their early grave

mind you MEND and MASSOB were Neva tagged as Christians
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by kwaraguy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
Ya Allah destroy Boko Haram in their totality! Destroy their sponsors no matter who they are and where they belong! And please forgive those that do not know who these people really are by calling them muslims
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Demmzy15(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
And who was talking to you? Mtchewwwww
But you mentioned me? undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by lilsurveyor(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
May the Almighty wrath be on you.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by sunsky29(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
buhari: tom, get me CTU, tell them I want an update on those suspects in their custody

Bill: this is bill bicanon,(please hold for the president) hello Mr present

Buhari: bill what is the latest report on those suspects in your custody?

Bill: none sir, agent bauer is yet to report here. We have been trying to reach him,but his channel has gone dark

Buhari: what? This is unacceptable!! Find bauer!!! And I want you to teach the public everything on how to identify a suspected sucide bomber!!!!!! angry

Bill: yes Mr president I'll do that right away sir, but I'll need to go through division

Buhari: I don't care whatever or however you do it, just get it done!!! angry

The following takes place between 6pm and 7pm. Events occur in real time. . .
this my guy here don watch 24 die..me I dey season 5..

But y can't we creat our own ctu in each state..like ctu lagos.ctu abuja will be dividion ctu borno will be to us wat ctu los angeles is to d yankess..all our agents r going on 2 years training in d us...they should not forget to ask dat jack bauer a few question..

And above all our army n police should not interfer but can co ordinate wt ctu
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by U2ice(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Add ur own ke....wetin I sabi bt tnks for d tips I go try to de observant 1ce in a while tho
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by daniska3yaro(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=lilsurveyor post=35645365]May the Almighty wrath be on you.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Teekrayne(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can u imagine! Our country don turn to Afghanistan.... To waka, na wahala. Enter bus, na wahala.. Enter bike, na wahala..... We no even get rest of mind for naija again........... Just one word, wetin Boko Haram want?
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Octaves(m): 2:18am On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:
buhari: tom, get me CTU, tell them I want an update on those suspects in their custody

Bill: this is bill bicanon,(please hold for the president) hello Mr present

Buhari: bill what is the latest report on those suspects in your custody?

Bill: none sir, agent bauer is yet to report here. We have been trying to reach him,but his channel has gone dark

Buhari: what? This is unacceptable!! Find bauer!!! And I want you to teach the public everything on how to identify a suspected sucide bomber!!!!!! angry

Bill: yes Mr president I'll do that right away sir, but I'll need to go through division

Buhari: I don't care whatever or however you do it, just get it done!!! angry

The following takes place between 6pm and 7pm. Events occur in real time. . .
Bill: O'Brien, call division. I want you to track down Jack now. He left the safe house with Tony Amelda 15 minutes. ago
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by fapcrook(m): 3:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Pchidexy:

Isn't it true?
ask Google
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Pchidexy:

I think the hijab should be banned.

See you...when we are even saying that Dullardhino might even force every woman to start wearing hijab, you dey say make dem ban am. E be like say you want make these muslim trouble makers pour petrol on your Nairaland profile and burn it grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by ogbe2K3(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Funny guy.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Guess what? I just saw a guy now with all these traits. I accosted him and he said he has not been to the toilet in months
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by akigbemaru: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
suicide bomber recognition guide.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by cronsberg: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
I remember when at the hight of the bh insurgency, i was present in a Local government in one of the frontline states and bh was very near and reports are they are advancing towards our l.g.a right on a quite suburban street, we saw a strange looking man in white kaftan, trousers above the ankles(religious type), with a black bagpack on his back, he was wandering around going back and front, clearly out of place. O boy na so everybody just scramble leave the place sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

....... / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / 2019: 76 Candidates To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.