Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland (49355 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by stankezzy: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan did not do much despite the constant accident caused by trailer drivers. He spent more than five years without any policy on safety of these trailers on federal roads.

That government sef
d driver had nothing in his brain just like daura dolinho his oga , that's why he was thinking uselessly.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by kennyman200(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I pray no life was lost cos we cant afford to have another sad story..
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan did not do much despite the constant accident caused by trailer drivers. He spent more than five years without any policy on safety of these trailers on federal roads.

That government sef
receive sense......
Amin
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Mekzmoney(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
I live in maryland and I've not heard it though.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by darocha1: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0WBlcE8afFs/VZ1b81nzEDI/AAAAAAAABek/mNZdQhlaAnM/s1600/Ceejay..No%257Esir_263781.jpeg[/img]

A reporter of ours sent this photo in just now reporting that a huge pile-up is building inwards Maryland area of lagos as a result of a 40 feet container which fell on a car at Anthony village.

We hope no life is lost....

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-40-feet-container-falls-on-car-in.html

change the job designation. na photographer not reporter..
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by ArchEnemy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

we hope no life was lost, u dey ask us?
Ur reporter na just to snap only him sabi?
lol
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nicepoker(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

That government sef
why dwell on the past. Move on.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Darlo22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Spybradd: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
kodlins:
And that was how my keke collided head on with a trailer yesterday.

Am so glad I survived not without injuries though
sorry about that but did u say ur kèkè? Where u the one riding it?
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by kodlins(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

sorry about that but did u say ur kèkè? Where u the one riding it?

Haha. I was not the one oh.
You know naija English... grin

Only God saved me..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Me too and it's crazy when you see danfo struggling for lane with them even bike!

quote author=Flashh post=35641402] When in vehicles, i hate being by the side of these containers. [/quote]
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Jamean(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anthony village to oshodi expressway link road. What happened was that LASTMA was towing the truck then the clip got broken, the container slipped and was rolling back ward when the guy in the car saw it he dashed out of the car in motion. A black Toyota Corolla actually. Immediately the container bashed the car and it tumbled. The front of the car is a total write off.

I saw the guy. He had no scratch. He could only retrieve his prayer mat in a bag. Nobody was hurt.

I hope LASTMA pays for the damage. So many bad things happening around my office these days. I no understand again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by ModiKen(m): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2015
eliment:
It's high time government banned these containers during the day so many life lost already

Trust me they won't until it falls on a public office holder's car (for example, a senator) or on one belonging to his/her family, then they wld start clamouring for the passage of a bill to address d issue.

FG and our legislators dnt always tak our issues serious until it affects them directly.

Smh... angry
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Bollinger(m): 4:38am On Jul 09, 2015
eliment:
It's high time government banned these containers during the day so many life lost already

It is not about banning them. It is about using the vehicle the way they were meant to be used. I have never heard of a tricons on a trailer without tie-downs. Nigerians are just too stup.id for words.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Tinyemeka(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0WBlcE8afFs/VZ1b81nzEDI/AAAAAAAABek/mNZdQhlaAnM/s1600/Ceejay..No%257Esir_263781.jpeg[/img]

A reporter of ours sent this photo in just now reporting that a huge pile-up is building inwards Maryland area of lagos as a result of a 40 feet container which fell on a car at Anthony village.

We hope no life is lost....

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-40-feet-container-falls-on-car-in.html

See what Boob.harry has caused now! angry
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by deywarley(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
kodlins:
And that was how my keke collided head on with a trailer yesterday.

Am so glad I survived not without injuries though
Your keke collided head on with a trailer? shocked shocked hope not much damage was done to the trailer
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by kodlins(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
deywarley:

Your keke collided head on with a trailer? shocked shocked hope not much damage was done to the trailer

You. Are way to wicked sha
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by hero10(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
mamajaz:

Here? Doing what? Hope you have washed your dirty face cap before coming?
U can just help me do that.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by mamajaz(f): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
hero10:
U can just help me do that.
Kkk, send it true seun

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by hero10(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
mamajaz:
Kkk, send it true seun
Thanks love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.