Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? (2618 Views)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which Of These
Statements Makes A
Lady Feel
Happy The More
1) Would you marry
me?
2) Have you eaten?
3) How much do you
want?
4) No sex today!
5) Dont cook today!
6) What should i buy for
you on my way back
from work?
7) How are you doing
my princess?
I love you!
9) When am i meeting
your family?
10) You are the
sweetest thing that
has
happened in my life.
11) Let's go eat out.
WHICH OF THESE
OPTIONS DO YOU
THINK
MAKES WOMEN HAPPY
WHEN THEY
HEAR
THEM
DROP YOUR VIEWS AND
LETS SEE THE
OPTION THAT LEADS. CC:LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
.the progress of this thread shall I first monitor
........before I comment
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Illuminator9(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hold On Pls, Lemme ask Mum.
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Yehman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Booked

Meanwhile, @ OP with good arrangement, this post Might Make front page.
Good what...ARRANGEMENT!
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by emilyone(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Bibidear(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Everything,cant even choose one

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
emilyone:
lol i like ur sincerity
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:
Everything,cant even choose one
lol ur type needs a house help.
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by dharay99: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Bibidear(f): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
lol ur type needs a house help.
ermm,y dyu say so
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:
keep yawning o, but watch out 4 flies.
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

ermm,y dyu say so
im nt saying ure lazy o but its like u really dnt wana stress urself
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Qweenedo2(f): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
How much do you want
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Bibidear(f): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
im nt saying ure lazy o but its like u really dnt wana stress urself
lols,dnt mind me.i am not lazy.i just lyk good things

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by kuuljay(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
most naija babes wet their pants at the hear of SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER. no insult pls except you are guilty grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Captainswag225(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
loveren loveren loveren
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abeg who get lighter?undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Gurgle(f): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spacebooked
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Gurgle(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
Abeg who get lighter?undecided

NEPA don take light where you be
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

NEPA don take light where you be
No oo, i just wana set this thread on fire grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by amokeme(f): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
No. 7 without the I love you tho
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Gurgle(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
No oo, i just wana set this thread on fire grin

why na grin

abi you cant bring yourself to tell a girl any of these grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

why na grin

abi you cant bring yourself to tell a girl any of these grin
Me? I can tell a girl all of them at once! cool. Doesnt stop the thread from being shitty tho..undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
amokeme:
No. 7 without the I love you tho
lmao i dnt believe u
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by amokeme(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
lmao i dnt believe u
why?
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Gurgle(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
Me? I can tell a girl all of them at once! cool. Doesnt stop the thread from being shitty tho..undecided

loool ok
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by jashar(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Several options come to mind.

But the best would be combining several of them in a single sentence. grin

Case n point;

'How are you my princess? You are the sweetest thing that has happened in my life. Have you eaten? Don't cook today; or what should I buy for you on my way back from work?'
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Mostwanted7: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
loveren loveren loveren

what hell is a loveren
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seen
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Seen
ur own is money right?
Re: Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
loveren loveren loveren
wetin happen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Advice To Guys And Ladies Who Love Cunnilingus By A Doctor / Photo Of The Day:- Which Of The man Is Holding A Hoe? / Stop Bleaching 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.