Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! (4067 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Abia People Should Blame T. A. Orji – Orji Uzor Kalu (must Read) / Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shachris is Naijapip and Naijapip is Shachris.

Guy go find work do.

You hate Nnamdi Kanu but he no send u, u go about snapshotting his posts to justify ur pay-per-post part time work from Okoroawusa.

U are on a lost course.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by fx45(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris:
my concern is nnamdi kanu because he is about to lead even more persons to their death. Had it been Mr Yusuf was stopped when he was spreading his silly message, we will not have boko haram now.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? We will all die someday... Its inevitable. I would rather choose to die fighting a just and worthy cause. Biafra lives in every Igbo man. It's just a question of time.

Contrary to the balderdash you wrote up there, Boko Haram escalated following the killing of Yusuf Mohammed. Don't try to be an unintelligent revisionist
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by flofields(f): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jobless riff-raff loaded down with nightmare of a dream.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Eshinwaju: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can Nigeria not....just expel this sick animals?.....I am sure most of us....will support Biafra if they are serious...... grin
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by KingTom(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
topoisomerase:
why can't Nigeria go to UK and arrest him?
Remember the Umari Dikko issue grin
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2015
carnegiefan:
All I will keep saying is THANK GOD FOR RADIO BIAFRA.
What that radio has achieved for eastern Nigeria this year alone is phenomenal.
In fact even if Kanu is somehow stopped now, there are millions who have received his message of TRUE CHANGE.

@OP are you prepared to kill 3 million people? While you are considering the answer, remember that Boko Haram is a militant force of only about 10,000.
You cannot force anyone to be Nigerian.

They think this is a joke.

Millions at Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by mensdept: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2015
The clamor for Biafra of course will always remain because it was and still is just. Anyone that wants to remain a slave, and continue to teach their kids that the White man is superior and bear his slave masters name for ever is and will always be a fool. Who put Nigeria together? Who were those that hold Nigeria together? You can follow up both questions with a simple "Why"?

Now you see, no progress since 1914, and a coup plotter parading himself as president in 2015.

SHAME
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:
Shachris is Naijapip and Naijapip is Shachris.

Guy go find work do.

You hate Nnamdi Kanu but he no send u, u go about snapshotting his posts to justify ur pay-per-post part time work from Okoroawusa.

U are on a lost course.

oluku. you and your Con man mentor would never succeed. He should bring his brothers and sisters, father and mother to come and fight for his biafra. PDP is exploiting your vulnerabilities because you are mentally weak.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
mensdept:
The clamor for Biafra of course will always remain because it was and still is just. Anyone that wants to remain a slave, and continue to teach their kids that the White man is superior and bear his slave masters name for ever is and will always be a fool. Who put Nigeria together? Who were those that hold Nigeria together? You can follow up both questions with a simple "Why"?

Now you see, no progress since 1914, and a coup plotter parading himself as president in 2015.

SHAME

So you are a slave? tell me more.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:

oluku. you and your Con man mentor would never succeed. He should bring his brothers and sisters, father and mother to come and fight for his biafra. PDP is exploiting your vulnerabilities because you are mentally weak.

Hahah, Lee anya m rasia.

Na only NL u get mouth, keep spinning ur nonsense posts and comments with more than 7 monikers.

Loser!

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:

Hahah, Lee anya m rasia.

Na only NL u get mouth, keep spinning ur nonsense posts and comments with more than 7 monikers.

Loser!

your phoolish biafra MOD keep banning me But the truth must be told. You and your conman mentor will never succeed.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:

your phoolish biafra MOD keep banning me But the truth must be told. You and your conman mentor will never succeed.

Shachris, Shachris02, Shachris03
, Naijapip, Naijapiper, Naijapips03, Naijapips02

All na same person.

Instead of u to go and man ur forum, u are here spewing irrelevant rubbish, making urself a nuisance.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:

Shachris, Shachris02, Shachris03
, Naijapip, Naijapiper, Naijapips03, Naijapips02

All na same person.

Instead of u to go and man ur forum, u are here spewing irrelevant rubbish, making urself a nuisance.

my interest for my people comes first before any forum. You biafra zoooombieees are the one causing the nuisance in this forum.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:

my interest for my people comes first before any forum. You biafra zoooombieees are the one causing the nuisance in this forum.

Haha.
Go and open another thread.

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:

Haha. Go and open another thread.
I will keep on countering your lies. bring it on.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by shotster50(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is pulling off what is called the perfect scam... Playing on sentiments.. wiping up anger at a failing Nigerian state.... You really cannot make this up... I really do pity the people who wake up early in the morning to hear the nonesense they spew on that god awful radio because at the end he is just like your average Nigerian pastor.. all talk and gra gra with very little substance..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
shotster50:
Nnamdi Kalu is pulling off what is called the perfect scam... Playing on sentiments.. wiping up anger at a failing Nigerian state.... You really cannot make this up... I really do pity the people who wake up early in the morning to hear the nonesense they spew on that god awful radio because at the end he is just like your average Nigerian pastor.. all talk and gra gra with very little substance..

I respect the guys skills. The guy is the greatest scammer from the east....ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dutch Driving Instructors Can Now Accept SEX As Payment / North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs / FG Rakes In N393.7bn From VAT In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.