Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep (990 Views)

Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! / I Am Losing My Game On Nairaland / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2015
So, yesterday, I didn't go to work, so I had enough time to sleep. So till now, I can't sleep. But that definitely is not the problem. My sleep flies when this thought comes.. Almost every night

I met this girl I fell in love with. She knew I loved her, and told me she loves me too. I did so many insane things for her, and she understood I could really get her happy.

She really got me happy, that my mind already got settled that I'll spend my life with her. I had all imagined the blissful universe only both of us could share..

She needed money for something at a point, I told her I didn't have, she knew I didn't have, and told me it was OK.
Less than 30 days later, she seems to have forgotten all the happy moments we shared, and all the promises she made. She just wants us to be friends, but it's not just possible. She now ignores anything I tell her about my feelings.

Now, am solely on my own. And finding it difficult to even think of something else.

I seem to hate every other girl.. But the worst is, it's like am in the bottom of the Atlantic, alone. Waiting for no one but her..
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by philiancoop(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Why?
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 09, 2015
philiancoop:
Why?
like I said I can't stop thinking of her..
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2015
You need to sleep!
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 09, 2015
I wish i can say i understand how you feel but that will be me telling a lie that will make the devil relinquish his title(father of liars) to meundecided. It's not because i'm not emphatic, it's because i don't believe in the bullshit called ROMANTIC LOVE. IT DOESN'T EXIST! Accept this fact and you shall be emancipated from your stupidity and self-destruction. Now stop ranting and let me have some sleep. angry
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Kingsasian(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, mad melons awake.....hahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by cozy7(m): 2:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Bros. You're a broke ass, plz go make money. I assure u that same girl will be back to beg u....then u can do her back.
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by tellwisdom: 2:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Bro, I really understand your plight. How much can you raise make I assist you with the rest. Let me know so I can send you my account sad
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2015
cozy7:
Bros. You're a broke ass, plz go make money. I assure u that same girl will be back to beg u....then u can do her back.

I can't even think of hurting her..
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by olashas(f): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bro, I really understand your plight. How much can you raise make I assist you with the rest. Let me know so I can send you my account sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by BTT(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
You are infatuated with her. Simple.

She is manipulating you knowing that you are heavy headed for her.

Get yourself busy. Re-initiate old friends, learn something new, think of your mom and how you want to reciprocate her happiness - get this girl out of your mind. Clear your head of her thoughts by thinking less about her. The secret is to start thinking about something/one else, especially an old female friend or mom.

Try it. And free yourself from this shackles.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Shebarh(f): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
I guess during the blissful period u showered her with money and luv dat was why she was in love.. but now dat u r broke she is no longer in luv...my dear beta go and slip she was never in love with yhu but ya pocket

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Senjo(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
BTT:
You are infatuated with her. Simple.

She is manipulating you knowing that you are heavy headed for her.

Get yourself busy. Re-initiate old friends, learn something new, think of your mom and how you want to reciprocate her happiness - get this girl out of your mind. Clear your head of her thoughts by thinking less about her. The secret is to start thinking about something/one else, especially an old female friend or mom.

Try it. And free yourself from this shackles.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Econcept123(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Bro, ur story is a very simple one to handle. Do the needful, forget about the babe and move on. If not, the girl will come back to you and she will be main instead of you (giving you rules and regulations to abide) FORGET HER! FORGET!! FOR
transit4:
So, yesterday, I didn't go to work, so I had enough time to sleep. So till now, I can't sleep. But that definitely is not the problem. My sleep flies when this thought comes.. Almost every night

I met this girl I fell in love with. She knew I loved her, and told me she loves me too. I did so many insane things for her, and she understood I could really get her happy.

She really got me happy, that my mind already got settled that I'll spend my life with her. I had all imagined the blissful universe only both of us could share..

She needed money for something at a point, I told her I didn't have, she knew I didn't have, and told me it was OK.
Less than 30 days later, she seems to have forgotten all the happy moments we shared, and all the promises she made. She just wants us to be friends, but it's not just possible. She now ignores anything I tell her about my feelings.

Now, am solely on my own. And finding it difficult to even think of something else.

I seem to hate every other girl.. But the worst is, it's like am in the bottom of the Atlantic, alone. Waiting for no one but her..

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Senjo(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2015
U should av realize dat ur so called lover neva loved u cos no girl will treat ha lover d way she did.U ar just wt dey called lover wit Benefits n no emotional attachment to u from ha.

My advice to u is to try n mingle with frnds n c ha as nobody.D more u think of ha,d more damage it will bring on u.

Once u av overcome dat issue,don't ever try to impress a girl wit moni n other material things.It will only come back to hurt u wen u could not provide ha needs.U will b tag moni bag n it will b an opportunity to showcase ha God giving talent.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by valmunich(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
lord knows I won't lose a single night sleep in my life over some selfish cuntt. . .

Ogbeni, you get strength shaa, drop that bissh like it's hot and keep it moving! There's more to life...undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by IamLEGEND1: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Hanging out with your hommies has a very strong therapeutic effect.
Bros b4 Hos'
#AlwaysRememberThat

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by mrkay101(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Been there bro.. So I know how u feel. Jst give ur self time your gona get over her surely. Just get a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by orogodoganyin(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2015
go out, play footy, flex wt ur guys. guy, @ d bottom of d ocean, u'll die

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Eyah...

My brother,we have all been there. Ur case is just one of the billions out there. U can either choose to drown in ur sorrow,or bury it and move on.

Move on!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen’ – Kenyan Girl Writes / Does Great Sex Have A Role In Keeping A Marriage? / Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.